Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
srathor

We need a god damned guild bank

14 minutes ago, srathor said:

It is simply a name for the vessels. Not for the account. Sheesh derail much?

Over time vessels change roles when you have storage and white vessels and greens and blues with different stats and focus. Delete and re leveling just to change the nametag on the vessel is a lot more work for a player. 

As I move from the common vessel to the no handed green I would like to move that 4th vessel to the top of the list and rename it to Lawn Crafter Green Nohand. 

User interface's should help. Not make it harder. 

Rename, and re-order/sort/filter on the vessel select page would be a nice thing.  

Nicer would be pulling the "name" altogether, renaming it "Notes" or "Description", and allowing a full text field (1k limitish) you can put useful notes in and search/sort on.

Bank fix would be a higher priority to me than that nice to have.

Yep Guild bank with a line item listing rather than a icon and slot. 

Iron ore Common        4236
Iron Ore Uncommon   376

Any of the stackable mats should be line item for a guild. Not a memory hogging icon stack and box grid. When you pull out of the guild bank to the personal inventory you get the icon and grid for the tetris game. 

But devs have multiple ways and people for doing things. Some stuff might be easy to them that we think is hard, and some stuff is hard or damn near impossible that we might think is easy. 

But being the bagman for an ever changing tightly stuffed completely bloated icon and grid inventory system is a god damned chore. 

The Wartribe Papers are a total failure in action due to mixing quality and 10 pieces. They almost always devalue to white status and can't act as a xp source due to that. They are horrible clutter on an overburdened system and playerbase. Add that to unuseable necro parts that have massively expanded yet are unusable due to the toggle belt item not being ingame and well.

Bags are custarded. 

41 minutes ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Nicer would be pulling the "name" altogether, renaming it "Notes" or "Description", and allowing a full text field (1k limitish) you can put useful notes in and search/sort on.

This is a good idea given the name is being used as de facto notes with no other real function.

+1

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, oneply said:

Chests and bank size is fine. Just need a guild bank tab and guild ranks so permissions can be assigned.

A chest doesn't have enough slots for a single stack of each skinning harvestable; 1 slot each for products and qualities, and I'll use 42 slots without actually having 2 slots for any one thing.

And skinning is the trade with the fewest products. Loggers have 56 products to deal with. Ore miners have 59. I don't even want to think about grave parts & additives.

I don't think chest size is fine.

Edited by VaMei

Posted (edited)

But wait there is more.

General runes and stuff..

unknown.png

Food!

unknown.png

Unsorted!
unknown.png

Books shards and shoes.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Some poorly made socks needs to be made stackable. And stack size needs to increase. 

Edited by srathor

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, srathor said:

Come on folks this is just my friends stuff. For the recent postings. Show us some good bags from around the world.

To what end? 

ACE already said in a live stream they know about it, will work on it, and it's not an easy fix.

Do you want them lamenting in sackcloth and ashes and cutting themselves in mourning supplication for vexing you so?

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Sure!

Knowing about it in the abstract and knowing about it in the real are two different things. 

Besides what else are we supposed to do. Go play other games? We gripe. Or at least I do. It shows we care. 

1 hour ago, VaMei said:

A chest doesn't have enough slots for a single stack of each skinning harvestable; 1 slot each for products and qualities, and I'll use 42 slots without actually having 2 slots for any one thing.

And skinning is the trade with the fewest products. Loggers have 56 products to deal with. Ore miners have 59. I don't even want to think about grave parts & additives.

I don't think chest size is fine.

First off, this a PvP game...right? Meant to be a lootable one? Where players have to travel across the open world with their pockets full until they get to safety? 

Second, most of those items are junk a week into a wipe if not sooner. Your crafters have huge character inventories. Clearly there was intentional motives for making your bank small and lootable inventory large. 

And pretty sure caravans are going to really change it up. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, oneply said:

players have to travel across the open world with their pockets full until they get to safety? 

When we get to safety, what precisely would you like me to empty my pockets into if not a chest?

Second, most of those items are junk a week into a wipe if not sooner.

Nothing a skinner harvests is made obsolete by the age of a server. Common hide is siege weapons for war. Meat is food, particularly harvest foods allowing you to gather in the colder months. Blood & Bone are in higher demand as the server ages.

Edit: I'll grant you that meat is oversupplied. It's always needed, but once you have enough more is just taking up space.

Your crafters have huge character inventories.

Crafters need to hold even more items than harvesters, often taking several alts passing inventory through spirit bank to do basic work; none of which will work once the embargo system is functional.

Edited by VaMei

4 hours ago, capntastic said:

I accidentally claimed some of my pre-order rewards.  Now I'll never be able to have any spirit bank space ever again...

You only make that mistake once. Next item wipe it will rest.