Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Posted (edited)

Just wiped some balance in a spawn and they logged into other characters and they were immune for a good 15-20 seconds due to log in immunity while they were fighting us.

That buff should realy be removed if you draw a weapon or hit somone.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

20 minutes ago, oneply said:

I thought it was auto removed. Surprised it’s not

It should be but it not, seem like some people have started abusing the system by logging mains in spot there farming and swapping over to new char right as they die to engage on fresh chars that have the invun buff on and full stats to clear out the ones that just wipe there other characters.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Honestly that immunity should be removed the moment you move or take any action at all. I'm tired of waiting on a timer to start mounting, or watching people stealth IN MY FACE and remain stealthed even though I just dropped an aoe right on their location.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Posted (edited)

You guys had absolutely no chance in killing me, like zero.  So lets not pretend it was about immunity.  As soon as I entered life tray and beamed, it was removed.  I sat there with your entire group on me beaming @Dedolin and you got me to half by the time he killed 4 of 5, no one bothering to stun/knock down to stop the beam.

Immunity wears off the moment you make an offensive action, which it did, soon as I loaded in and pressed beam.

Edited by Ble

I wonder if you knobs want to talk about the fact that you are using the log/out log/in method to get into keeps.  I also wonder if balance has video of you doing it...

3 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Honestly that immunity should be removed the moment you move or take any action at all. I'm tired of waiting on a timer to start mounting, or watching people stealth IN MY FACE and remain stealthed even though I just dropped an aoe right on their location.

I agree, remove the immunity the moment you take ANY action, not just attacking.  But also, the immunity should go longer in case your client or network hiccups.

57 minutes ago, Marth said:

just make everyone immune. ez

oh god marth has left the EK's its the end of the world

hoayaga2.jpg

Just now, Staff said:

oh god marth has left the EK's its the end of the world

jokes on you i havent even done my ek since the wipe. 

All im gonna say is when people log character out where there farming so when they die they can log the dead crow off and log in there other character with 30 second of dieing to continue a fight can be rather low.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

So is this an ethical discussion now? Did you incorrectly state there is a bug when there isn’t one?

Also what is with the vitriol?

Maybe since I craft mainly I just don’t get it. 

I have had it removed on me when I attacked a creature, before the 12s was over.

Any action besides running should remove it.  i.e. Chopping wood.

16 hours ago, Brindylln said:

I agree, remove the immunity the moment you take ANY action, not just attacking.  But also, the immunity should go longer in case your client or network hiccups.

An action button yes. Moving no. Game DCs in the middle of a war camp. Load in try to escape before you get wrecked but oh wait you moved so now you’re screwed. Shouldn’t be punished for that. Now if I try to attack or beam out, remove that shizxle. 

1 hour ago, Andius said:

Balance be like:

2za043.jpg

Reading comprehension is your friend. He lost immunity as soon as he switched trays and took an action......

I just created a druid to test this..... did you?

Come back after and let me know how your testing goes my friend

21 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

Just tested this as well and you are correct stealthing doesn't remove invulnerability.

I agree that it would be better to make tray swap remove invulnerability or any survival action(mount button etc).

Too bad that wasn't what this thread was about because that is a good suggestion.

1 hour ago, oneply said:

An action button yes. Moving no. Game DCs in the middle of a war camp. Load in try to escape before you get wrecked but oh wait you moved so now you’re screwed. Shouldn’t be punished for that. Now if I try to attack or beam out, remove that shizxle. 

Stop holding W when you're on a loading screen and can't see anything. You have no idea if you're running toward or away from the mobs.

There is no version of "I can run away while invincible because I just relogged" that's okay. If you can't figure out why this is a problem think harder.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"