Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We Told You So

Cash

I think he made this thread for all the I told ya so posts that will follow the reveal. Of course even 3 weeks into Beta we will still have people showing up and starting threads about how we need PvE raids, PvP penalties and separate servers for the PvEr's to play on, so YMMV on how well this thread will work.

Edited by gauis

something is wrong here

<mod edit>

What is wrong? The fact that I am heavily turned on or something else?

Edited by Arawulf

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

something is wrong here

<mod edit>

Hey wait a minute. Something tells me that tranny's not post op.

Edited by Arawulf

We have an I told you so thread, and no one has used the phrase "Game is not for everyone."  Step up your game folks, I expect better.

Yeah but Cash was the first to reserve the "I told ya so" ready for 10 seconds after the full reveal. By definition he has to take credit for posting a thread precedently in retrospect. Lol

Edited by ozzie mozzie
288mqgz.png

I'm sorry, but what's the point of this thread?

For you to know that you will suck at this game.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

For you to know that you will suck at this game.

LOL.   One thing we have always been able to count on is Checky's never ending pursuit to make sure we know how good we will all be at dying.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"