Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TaeSilverfox

The Ballad of Tenacity – Loot Pinata (Part 3) #warstories

First I owe two apologies, I spend so much time in Aerynth that I forgot a third faction existed. Part 2 of The Ballad of Tenacity was about Order, I think. You’d have to check with them. The second apology is that it was not Nukz but Nuke or Nuk or Nukez or maybe even Nakz that was killed. I have no idea. He was only standing there for a fraction of a second so you can hardly blame me for forgetting. I only remember Silhaku because he was generous enough to donate his skull to the Sparkle Fister’s collectors vault. If you ever want your name spelled correctly then be sure to leave your skull. With all the confusion cleared up, I think I should tell a tale about Balance because they enjoy reading about themselves while everyone else takes satisfaction in reading about their follies. This is one of our more successful operations so I take great pleasure in presenting it to all of you.

Phylor The Jester is an eager confident fellow. Clever too. A fire bending confessor who dances like a top, beautiful and entrancing, but every hero has their fall. For every vice becomes the keystone of a story and the tale of how anyone of us can crumble....

The season of summer still fresh harvesters still working day and night, the band of Sparke, the marchers of Fisting began to twist a scheme.

Tae said, “I am more than one man, or one woman. I can be many men and many women. My strength is in my plurality! With myself alone, I can split into five distinct personalities. Yes, I think I can accomplish more with five vessels than I could with one. Yet, when I am only one I am weak so my weakness will be our bait. Yes, my friends my fellows. Let us Sparkle tonight! I think we shall have a feast!”

In the lands of Aerynth, an alarm went out. Chaos was capturing the Solitary Expanse Fort, then it went out again, then again, then again. A message was being sent. It was not morse code, but it is well known that if you attempt to take a fort in Aerynth someone, will, come. Often it is Deathbunbun, KatsRwise, and their various crew members. Receiving the message, Balance organized their team and set out to recapture the fort but upon their arrival found that… no one was there? Standing perplexed alarms began to go out that Chaos was taking Blacksilk’s Lair Fort. First one alarm, then two, then three. The message was clear, “I tricked you, I am here.”

Sending their forces to take back the fort they mounted a counterattack, but when they arrived… no one was there? Then alarms began to sound at the Solitary Expanse Fort. The game was now clear. Tired of sending their entire force they instead sent a single ranger to deal with the prankster. Except when they arrived, someone was there. Being pumped full of arrows Tae Silverfox’s vessel died in the Solitary Expanse Fort… and then alarms began to sound that Chaos was taking Blacksilk’s Lair Fort. So they sent their ranger to scout the problem and when he arrived, of course, Tae Silverfox was there. Pumping his vessel full of arrows, with a smile he died.

It was clear that one man was responsible for all their troubles. Ire began to rise, and a strategy was struck to end these games to bring about his demise. They would leave the ranger at Blacksilk’s Lair Fort to kill Tae when he appeared again. So, when the alarms began to sound at the Solitary Expanse Fort they waited, expecting alarms to soon go off at Blacksilk’s Lair Fort and for the Ranger to deal with him… but that never happened. Instead, Chaos captured the Solitary Expanse Fort. Infuriated at the change of events Balance rallied their strongest forces to end this game. Deathbunbun and KatsRwise adorned their weapons and armor and headed to the fort. They would handle the Solitary Expanse Fort themselves. Phylor The Jester would join them in route...

Phylor was eager for action. He had just spent hours harvesting legendary and epic materials along with hunger shard additives. These additives were quite rare considering summer had only just started, but he had harvested all he could find. Exhausted from his long day of gathering he wanted an easy kill, on an easy foe that had been plaguing his lands. So he dropped everything and joined Deathbunbun and KatsRwise without visiting the bank. He had no time, he would have to get to Tae first before his other teammates if he wanted the kill. So Phylor concocted a clever plan. He would use his ultimate ability as a confessor to blink inside the fort so he could be the one to kill Tae Silverfox. As the fort appeared in the distance Phylor was overcome with excitement.

Approaching the wall Phylor blinked inside. He immediately found his target inside the sanctum of the fort. With glee he started dancing like a top, sending fireballs into his opponent. He would be the one to kill Tae Silverfox!!! However, once you take the bait only shame awaits. With a dastardly smile, Tae began to laugh maniacally. Phylor’s glee turned into fear, and then despair, as his body began to fry with electrical current. Appearing from the shadows of the sanctum was Strech the Stormcaller and Skymason. Outnumbered 3 to 1 Phylor desperately tried to escape. Backtracking to where his teammates were beating on the other side of the wall he attempted to use his ultimate to escape… but he had already expended all of his soulpower to be the first one in! He had none left to escape. As he lay dying on the ground, he clung on to life desperate to keep his worldly possessions. He had spent hours harvesting, hours working, he just wanted some fun with an easy opponent. How did things turn out like this? He could hear his teammates frantically tearing down the walls to save him. He resolved himself to hold onto life no matter what. That he would keep everything he had… and then Tae’s face appeared above his dying eyes with a gleaming wicked smile and a glowing blue axe, and with one final whack, Phylor The Jester was just another crow.

~Favor to Malekai

P.S. If you are new to Chaos and would like to participate in these activities, type /whisper TaeSilverfox while in game and ask how you can grief Balance. I have schemes even the aspiring agent of sabotage can achieve. No level is too low and often times we complete our Sparkling adventures on vessels that are fresh and brand new. In fact, the weaker you are the easier it is to bait and you need good bait if you want phat lewt.