Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Emu Wiping/launching 1.5 March 7Th

Malice (back after several years) and -X- are going to make another stab. We're not sure what we'll call the nation currently, but we're open to recruiting a couple people via -x- forums: www.teamxgaming.org.

If you're interested, post an app. Looking for 5-7 players to consistently run at 2 groups during peaks hours.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

I think the biggest SBE guild just moved to MB.  Should try that instead, so when you quit in 2 weeks someone will be there to laugh at it.

-X- quits in 2 weeks, Malice is usually good for 4, so we're aiming for a solid 3 here

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

I think the biggest SBE guild just moved to MB.  Should try that instead, so when you quit in 2 weeks someone will be there to laugh at it.

It's all the SDR lollygagging we do, burnout city.

IC/Founding Member - Team X Gaming

Hoping to stand on our feet this iteration, we had a massive drop off in activity after a few weeks last round due to going lore and it not working out. We tried to push through it for too long which just burnt a lot of our members out. 

Team X Gaming

RoFL/GC/HoE

-X- quits in 2 weeks, Malice is usually good for 4, so we're aiming for a solid 3 here

I told Skorpion earlier it might be the age.  :huh:

I'm soon 39, but I understand that very well, because I felt exhausted after three successful banes with an EU guild, TSCCC

couple of months ago in emu.  :D

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I told Skorpion earlier it might be the age.  :huh:

I'm soon 39, but I understand that very well, because I felt exhausted after three successful banes with an EU guild, TSCCC

couple of months ago in emu.  :D

LOL you young pups, I was 36 when I started playing Shadowbane in 2003.

Yeah, meanwhile kids who were in middle school while the game was live advocate for massive changes on emus 10 years later. the custard

I mean, I was in Junior High when it released back in 2003(Technically a Freshman but was in the Junior High Building) but I also played through High School and College.

Nothing wrong with change. The balancing of the changes was done poorly though. I felt like a couple of the balancing changes were not thought out very well in how it shifted the role of certain classes in groups(Bards primarily). I liked the mechanic changes with chants though for the most part.

C4sIZDW.gif

I was thirteen in 2003. Have fun dieing before me scrubs.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It's been my experience that the ones wanting the most change are the ones who didn't really play the game to begin with because they were locked down with full-time plus commitments like school, sports (going out on a limb), relationships (even further), jobs, homework, grounding, curfews, and other limitations typically a teenager is bound with. They're bored with a game they never had a full scope of to begin with.

In 2003 I was 17 and had no problem balancing year round sports, needy gf's and never missing a single bane on live up through college. I just didn't sleep very much.

Edited by pvp101

It's been my experience that the ones wanting the most change are the ones who didn't really play the game to begin with because they were locked down with full-time plus commitments like school, sports (going out on a limb), relationships (even further), jobs, homework, grounding, curfews, and other limitations typically a teenager is bound with. They're bored with a game they never had a full scope of to begin with.

I've been an advocate for change but I wasn't involved in the most recent stuff. I am kinda glad I don't have a counter for the amount of hours I have put into SB.

I kinda fit what Bardiel said. I found time to play basically through lack of sleep. I remember the week that Braiallia came out I slept maybe 10 hours(2 hours a night roughly).

Definitely could not do that anymore though.

C4sIZDW.gif