Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Emu Wiping/launching 1.5 March 7Th

I've been an advocate for change but I wasn't involved in the most recent stuff. I am kinda glad I don't have a counter for the amount of hours I have put into SB.

I kinda fit what Bardiel said. I found time to play basically through lack of sleep. I remember the week that Braiallia came out I slept maybe 10 hours(2 hours a night roughly).

Definitely could not do that anymore though.

Ah the good ole days of get off work at 4 pm, get home by 4:30 pm, Mine fights and  banes until 6 am with dinner break in between, shower and go to work.

In 2003 I was 17 and had no problem balancing year round sports, needy gf's and never missing a single bane on live up through college. I just didn't sleep very much.

I'd get home from school, sleep from like 4pm to 9pm, and then play all night until I had to get ready in the morning.

I was a loser, but I was good at SB :wub:

LJBXw4x.png

I'd get home from school, sleep from like 4pm to 9pm, and then play all night until I had to get ready in the morning.

eh

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

i remember leaving a party i threw in my own house while in highschool to go sit in my room alone and do a bane fight.

2 hours later my buddy finds me and is all...wtf are u doing.

Then a group of people dragged me from the monitor as i crave more sb play.

ezgzn8.jpg

a few hours of sb before school was always refreshing.

Dem early morn banes.

ezgzn8.jpg

We shall be there.

Ooh! Exciting. Gonna be playing on your own or with some other guilds? Good to see you all. :D

Hoping to stand on our feet this iteration, we had a massive drop off in activity after a few weeks last round due to going lore and it not working out. We tried to push through it for too long which just burnt a lot of our members out. 

Gotcha! I would have thought Commanders Reborn would be playing with you guys!!

Crazy Talk co-co-co-gl

Guardians of Moonforest fangirl

Ooh! Exciting. Gonna be playing on your own or with some other guilds? Good to see you all. :D

Gotcha! I would have thought Commanders Reborn would be playing with you guys!!

We are going to be playing on our own, looking for ex GalG/BA members who want to hook up. Poee is suppose to be reaching out to Shadey and see if he wants to roll with us and sub CR. We are looking at 20-30 with them for sure. Many old hands coming for this push.

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

We are going to be playing on our own, looking for ex GalG/BA members who want to hook up. Poee is suppose to be reaching out to Shadey and see if he wants to roll with us and sub CR. We are looking at 20-30 with them for sure. Many old hands coming for this push.

ex galg/ba here. Are you all still around? :) I did a terrible job of keeping in touch with anyone from SB lol

ex galg/ba here. Are you all still around? :) I did a terrible job of keeping in touch with anyone from SB lol

Hey Squish, I remember you. Yes we are still around and kicking. We will be playing SB till CF alpha/beta hits, and we are currently looking for ex GalG/BA. I got a recruitment post on the SBEmu forums, just hit me up on there if anyone falls under that category. Peace.

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

we had a massive drop off in activity after a few weeks last round due to going lore and it not working out. 

Same thing happened to us at the start. After a few days of there only being 4-6 of us logging on, I made the decision to switch to ARAC and our numbers doubled within days.

Qy0vJXb.gif

Rotahsi - GL of The Seal Cub Clubbing Club

http://tsccc.com

Same thing happened to us at the start. After a few days of there only being 4-6 of us logging on, I made the decision to switch to ARAC and our numbers doubled within days.

We tried to sail that ship for far to long. I don't believe we made the switch back to ARAC until after about 6 weeks. At that point damage had been done. 

Team X Gaming

RoFL/GC/HoE

Long time no talk, how ya been?

I have been good :) super busy with school so I don't get to play games much anymore lol. I am keeping my eye on this game though. How have you been?