Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Emu Wiping/launching 1.5 March 7Th

I was referring to multi-boxing (mb) causing the SB.exe, not Magicbane.

But also, yeah.  I don't complain about things that are free.  Especially when there's a bunch of people working hard so us freeloaders can have a good time.

Alestorm MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Well you might want to become a bit more critical at least.  Since the Freemium era exploded, there's a ton of free games out there to choose from.  Nothing quite like Shadowbane, but even this version of Shadowbane is nothing like Shadowbane.  Your ability to be critical increases as your range of options does.  Which is why if you're a smoking hot ladykiller you don't have to settle for ugly skanks.  You keep looking for the one that's perfect.

Enjoy the CN hordes on SBEmu. I can't wait for all of the NA pop to realize there's only 1 place we can all play CN-level-zerg free Shadowbane. And you don't need a goofy patch that breaks more things to do it.

Enjoy the CN hordes on SBEmu. I can't wait for all of the NA pop to realize there's only 1 place we can all play CN-level-zerg free Shadowbane. And you don't need a goofy patch that breaks more things to do it.

:rolleyes:

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

Why on earth would you want to play ShadowBane without the Chinese ? .

Why on earth would you want to play ShadowBane without the Chinese ? .

Easy answer: because the chinese will own the whole map. As usual is all about pixels

PS i know you were just kidding ;)

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Well SD always liked fighting the chinese and korean guilds but could always screw the pac rim guilds on timezones . Half the fun we had in SB was open field huntiing CN groups , camping each others citys generaly with a warning we were coming for proper fights .

Edited by maarvy

He just wanted to see me and you fight again.

Yup maybe ;)

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Basicly any open pvp mmo that " limp dicks " it and IP bans Chinese or Pacrim players  just creates a void of empty server for huge chunks of the day .

As far as Tragicbane goes , Sure the bogey man is gone but now  you know they were better than you .... and you cant prove otherwise anymore .

Edited by maarvy

Basicly any open pvp mmo that " limp dicks " it and IP bans Chinese or Pacrim players  just creates a void of empty server for huge chunks of the day .

As far as Tragicbane goes , Sure the bogey man is gone but now  you know they were better than you .... and you cant prove otherwise anymore .

Weird. I don't remember seeing you fighting China. But I will admit. China fielding 120 players to the rest of the server fielding 50 as a combined effort wins. Who lost? The server that didn't feel like participating in yet another Server vs. China war? China? The server that still has lopsided politics but can keep their pixels because the same silent majority refuses to participate but has seen a resurgence in NA primetime population? Realistically, the ones who have lost the most from Magicbane is the chinese. The ones who have lost the most next is EU because their primetime killing has been reduced.

There's always going to be complainers. How soon people forget what it's like to self-bane every week just to keep their pixels from China. SBemu will remember soon enough. Already they're complaining about china bringing 2 groups to mines at any time of the day. And that's just 2 groups. I remember reading sbemu crying about China's measly 70 players at a bane. Soon....

Edited by headlight

Weird. I don't remember seeing you fighting China. But I will admit. China fielding 120 players to the rest of the server fielding 50 as a combined effort wins. Who lost? The server that didn't feel like participating in yet another Server vs. China war? China? The server that still has lopsided politics but can keep their pixels because the same silent majority refuses to participate but has seen a resurgence in NA primetime population? Realistically, the ones who have lost the most from Magicbane is the chinese. The ones who have lost the most next is EU because their primetime killing has been reduced.

There's always going to be complainers. How soon people forget what it's like to self-bane every week just to keep their pixels from China. SBemu will remember soon enough. Already they're complaining about china bringing 2 groups to mines at any time of the day. And that's just 2 groups. I remember reading sbemu crying about China's measly 70 players at a bane. Soon....

Well after the first bane on Sbemu (na vs na) the guild that lost complained about zerg so ...

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Sd fought against us (i mean Cn + KR) on Braialla and on Wrath, i don't remember if they were on Malog on the last server or if they played on lore

PS according to the posts on Mb forum there are a lot of ppl unhappy because cn aren't there anymore and not everyone of them are eu or from ZK ...

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Well zerg is always relative. The time I heard someone come into a vent and ask for one dude to help another dude fight one guy on a bane on sbemu....i realized that zerg over there isn't being defined the same as elsewhere considering 2 guys went to zerg 1 guy at a bane.

The problem is that there will be always someone that will cry zerg against someone other because Shadowbane is Open World pvp and not an instanced battleground with even number. As soon as ppl will understand this and stop complaining it would be better

Edited by cappaspada

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Well, maybe that's why they never did anything about it on Live. But emus are privately adminstered and one emu tells China they can't play on their court anymore and the other emu tells scouts that they deserved to be kicked in the junk and rendered useless. Complain all we want, but in the end it's their ball and they can do what they want with it at risk of us not playing either/both ever again.

Well, maybe that's why they never did anything about it on Live. But emus are privately adminstered and one emu tells China they can't play on their court anymore and the other emu tells scouts that they deserved to be kicked in the junk and rendered useless. Complain all we want, but in the end it's their ball and they can do what they want with it at risk of us not playing either/both ever again.

There is not much to add, just it is a bit sad that we still need to look at those emu (that are no more Shadowbane) to try to find something worth to play...

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Blah blah tears blah blah whine blah blah

Maybe if whats left of the SB na comunity on the emu and magicbane wasent such a massive bunch of douchbags you wouldnt have split in half and got clowned by Cn every wipe . 

Getting clowned by CN won't be a concern next wipe. Not on Tragicbane anyhow. I noticed you didn't mention the EU community. I assure you that there were EU communities that were complaining as well. Don't think you're superior just because you don't have anyone to PK during your primetime.