Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fuggeroffuggington

Emu Wiping/launching 1.5 March 7Th

Sd fought against us (i mean Cn + KR) on Braialla and on Wrath, i don't remember if they were on Malog on the last server or if they played on lore

PS according to the posts on Mb forum there are a lot of ppl unhappy because cn aren't there anymore and not everyone of them are eu or from ZK ...

We fought on Vindication a lot with KR over the bog isle , we lost our last city to a huge KR/Cn zerg on malog . we fought vs cn bigtime for damnation the eu server .

Just because we weren't seen in some piss poor emu , and don't piss our pants at the mere mention of CN dosen't mean we haven't had dealings in the past .

Getting clowned by CN won't be a concern next wipe. Not on Tragicbane anyhow. I noticed you didn't mention the EU community. I assure you that there were EU communities that were complaining as well. Don't think you're superior just because you don't have anyone to PK during your primetime.

What can I say being a e-wimp knows no national borders .

Fighting CN is not that bad if people didn't accept defeat before they even fight them. CN has been defeated many times in the past, on live, but due to the constant carpet baning people got overwhelmed and burned out. We fought 8 groups of them on Test with our own 8 groups, and with LoD cupping CN, and still won the majority of fights, till pure burnout from day in and day out banes started dropping numbers.

CN is not unbeatable, NA/EU just need to get their collective heads out of each others asses. That may be asking to much.

Anyways, CN has been fighting CN plenty on Emu. They haven't made any major moves on NA/EU yet.

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

The only people who are unhappy about CN not being on MB is Manshoon and his five methheads who have not a leg to stand on anymore.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The only people who are unhappy about CN not being on MB is Manshoon and his five methheads who have not a leg to stand on anymore.

I'd be mad if my sugar daddies was gone to.

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

I thought that ARMA (one of the 3 active guild left on MB) wasn't Manshoon's friend

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Now you can finally beat Manshoon ? .

This story just keeps getting sadder and sadder .

Edited by maarvy

Lets hope none has more members or is better than you custardtards at crowfall , I doubt IP bans will be a option ... you'll just have to make cry posts alover the forums then quit .

I thought that ARMA (one of the 3 active guild left on MB) wasn't Manshoon's friend

If you are talking about where Arma made one crybaby thread about how they can't beat WM then sure. Arma themselves participated in the CN wipe. Your buds just aren't welcome back, dude.

Population has increased, more people are playing. We actually have good competition.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

SD are those guys whose guild leader made a massive crybaby post on the GAYS recruitment thread on CB after being rolled at Chaos Gate. So I guess making cry posts all over the forums would y'alls MO.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Who the custard are GAYS ? , CB ? I assume your talking about emulator closed beta ?.

Just fyi the cretins on EMU wern't SD  just a bunch of american women and random fustilarians using our invites and blurting our name around , making em cry is no acheivement there terrible .

Edited by maarvy

I like how these no name guilds try to chest thump when they've accomplished and will NOT accomplish anything in game.  Ever.

Go home kid.

I like how these no name guilds try to chest thump when they've accomplished and will NOT accomplish anything in game.  Ever.

Go home kid.

I'm not currently taking suggestions from the peanut gallery , or urchin tragicbane guilds .

Remind me what WM did again , from what I've been told allying  half the server and then not beating CN must make you worth a custard ? . I'd love to hear about it :D .

Edited by maarvy

Yeah, I've seen the New Haven Isle video. Fell asleep half way through it. Just when I thought maybe I could get behind at least one change, i read that all rogues get detect hidden. Then I punched myself in the face.

its a good change. Scouts are still very usefull. You dont have 5 man invis standoffs anymore. You can for a very very short period reveal an enemy so u get more fights. I just wish they lowered the movement debuff on the new pr20 invis that doesnt have the reveal.

ezgzn8.jpg

I'm not currently taking suggestions from the peanut gallery , or urchin tragicbane guilds .

Remind me what WM did again , from what I've been told allying  half the server and then not beating CN must make you worth a custard ? . I'd love to hear about it :D .

Dominating the last 5 years of Emulators and the mass majority of WM having dominated End of Mourning/Thurin as SoTD.  Guess that doesn't mean much though.

On the plus side I'm glad we didnt give SBEmu another shot. Different name, still same poorly made socks server. 5+ pages of bugs including not being able to attack and having no clear fix for the entirety of RiFail 1.5 is a joke. 

Dominating the last 5 years of Emulators and the mass majority of WM having dominated End of Mourning/Thurin as SoTD.  Guess that doesn't mean much though.

On the plus side I'm glad we didnt give SBEmu another shot. Different name, still same poorly made socks server. 5+ pages of bugs including not being able to attack and having no clear fix for the entirety of RiFail 1.5 is a joke. 

So you got good when everyone left year's before ? , at the death of live and on empty emu's ?  .

Impressive . :lol:

The guilds present at the end of Mourning into Thurin were the strongest guilds to ever play the game. Having years of battle-hardened experience they could/would destroy any previous "powerhouse" guild from days of old. All "powerhouse" guilds from before that were simply zergs or thought they were good when the majority of the playerbase didn't know how to use weapon powers. 

Moral of the story is that SBEmu is trash. The people running it are trash. The server is trash. The guilds there are trash. How do I know that? We've destroyed that server on more occassions than I can count on 1 hand.