Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeGrumpy

I've been forgotten :-(

Hi,

I paid $118.80 way back in 2016, (I was excited about the game). I played a bit of an Alpha but it was a bit empty and not enough mechanics were there yet for me to have fun looking around (some meanie killed me, so I cried and hid under my bed).

Last week I thought I'd see how things have progressed, however, I can't log in... Password recovery doesn't give my e-mail address anything, and no password I try works 😞

Now I know what you are thinking... write a ticket! Send an E-mail... well I sent e-mails to both support@crowfall.com and support@artcraftent.com, but there has been no response from either (I attached paypal proof of purchase).

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply? It's been a while now and I'm afraid I'll never get my access back. Maybe there is something I have missed?

I used a spare e-mail address to register to the forum so I could ask here if anyone else has had issues, and maybe give some advice, this is my last avenue as I have no more e-mail addresses to send my query to, (Unless there is another e-mail I can try?)

I look forward to the troll replies, but please, make them original and funny, I'll start making popcorn...

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, MeGrumpy said:

Hi,

I paid $118.80 way back in 2016, (I was excited about the game). I played a bit of an Alpha but it was a bit empty and not enough mechanics were there yet for me to have fun looking around (some meanie killed me, so I cried and hid under my bed).

Last week I thought I'd see how things have progressed, however, I can't log in... Password recovery doesn't give my e-mail address anything, and no password I try works 😞

Now I know what you are thinking... write a ticket! Send an E-mail... well I sent e-mails to both support@crowfall.com and support@artcraftent.com, but there has been no response from either (I attached paypal proof of purchase).

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply? It's been a while now and I'm afraid I'll never get my access back. Maybe there is something I have missed?

I used a spare e-mail address to register to the forum so I could ask here if anyone else has had issues, and maybe give some advice, this is my last avenue as I have no more e-mail addresses to send my query to, (Unless there is another e-mail I can try?)

I look forward to the troll replies, but please, make them original and funny, I'll start making popcorn...

Welcome to the forums.

Support@crowfall.com ist the correct eMail adress. If the mail got through, you will receive an auto-response within minutes. A personal response will follow shortly after. Often a problem is completely solved within an hour. If you don't get the auto-response, try it again. Make sure to use the eMail adress of your true account or mention your original account name, or otherwise they won't be able to help you immediately.

There has been a client change after 2016. If you still use the old one, it won't work. If this is the problem, just install the most recent client, using you orignal account which has the backer bundle in it's reward list. Make sure to install the "LIVE" server client. The "TEST" server only provides limited access and only sometimes.

If there are more questions, feel free to ask. We will help as good as we can. And don't forget to tell us how the story ended. ;) 

Have fun, good luck
Kraahk

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

Me again!!! Visitor accounts can only write or send messages once per day... so.. another e-mail account for a reply...

I didn't get anything through in junk mail.

I don't get an auto reply when I send an email to support@crowfall.com (I'm copy pasting the e-mail addresses each time so there is no user error).

Is there a ticket system I can use? I can't find any... Also I can't even log into the website, or this forum as no password works and asking for password reminder does nothing for me... The e-mail address I have been using to mail them is the one I used to pay for the game (paypal).

Not sure what to do... setting up new e-mail accounts every time I need to further my investigation is a pain in the hoop lol. Not sure why the auto-reply is not working when I e-mail them... and maybe they have been short staffed over the last week to reply? Easter holidays or something? Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly recieved...

I am however dissapointed that I have not had any trolly responses... Maybe there is not enough ammunition??? I'm old and like Japanese culture if that helps?

Whenever I have emailed support, I have always gotten a quick response. I don't think there would be any reason why that would be different now. There was a ticket system, but that didn't always work well, so they removed it and just listed the support email address. 

Maybe your email isn't getting delivered to them for some reason. Try sending an email to support using one of your other email addresses.

Did you have 2 factor authentication enabled on your account? Passwords don't expire, but if you had 2FA enabled, you'd need to enter that code in order to log in.

@Arkade

Ok, forwarded the e-mail to another e-mail, then forwarded that e-mail to the support e-mail.... I got a response so I guess they will pick it up from here!!!!! yayyyyy thanks for the help

My main E-mail has an underscore in it... maybe that could be why it was getting stuck? No idea... anyhue, thanks for the help, and if anyone else has the same issue of no reply, this seems like the easiest solution! (Using a different e-mail, not writing in the forums!)

Thanks again, see you in game... where I will CRUSH YOU ALL!!!!! Mu ha ha ha haaaaaaa

o/

5 hours ago, MeGrumpy said:

Some mail services bounce mails back to crowfall.com domain. E.g. my mail.ru does that. They can't solve it as far as I know. If you don't get auto-response after you mailed ACE, you should use another mail service unfortunately :( If nothing works , try to direct message @Pann here.

I don't have direct messages enabled. Contacting support@crowfall.com is always the best step to get assistance. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

32 minutes ago, Pann said:

I don't have direct messages enabled. Contacting support@crowfall.com is always the best step to get assistance. 

Shame I actually wanted to chat with you personally to appeal a warning.  Just not able to with direct messages turned off.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, mellolily said:

Shame I actually wanted to chat with you personally to appeal a warning.  Just not able to with direct messages turned off.

It's called meritocracy. If you found a way, then you are eligible to use it. If you didn't, you are not. ;)

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

I can only speak from experience.  I had the same problem, only with a  defunct email address.  The response was overwhelming  in  getting my access restored.  Good Luck