Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cheewy

Learning Photoshop

Hey guys.

I picked up Photoshop yesterday and doing my best to learn it at the same time as making something.

I'v made this signature and I'f there is a frostweaver fan out there that would like to use this signature I'd be happy to put your name on it or a quote etc. 

AJb4mDl.png

GLZIwVf.png

PVswDG3.png

0rqOSY5.png

BQ7FaYG.png

Edited by Cheewy

YannMLq.png

Hey guys.

I picked up Photoshop yesterday and doing my best to learn it at the same time as making something.

I'v made this signature and I'f there is a frostweaver fan out there that would like to use this signature I'd be happy to put your name on it or a quote etc. 

AJb4mDl.png

May I use this as a signature please with my name? 

Le signature of Brandon

I'd recommend switching from using the magic wand tool to the polygon lasso tool then transition to the pen tool for better image rendering!  Really good work though!  There is so many resources and tutorials for Photoshop so you only have up to go from here!  Keep it up.

I just made a new signature so I'f there is an assassin fan who would like their name on it let me know.

PS: Preferably someone who is an active rather then someone who has 1 post and never uses the forums again.  ;)

GLZIwVf.png

YannMLq.png

I still have the two signatures in the original post available for an active member of the community to use, just let me know and I'll put your name on one.

I'f you would like me to make you a basic signature let me know via here or a PM.

YannMLq.png

Hey, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I've used Photoshop for quite some time now. You can ask me questions via PM on here, or I'll share my Skype. I can share my screen via Skype or I can pop up a stream on Twitch/Hitbox.

forum-sig-anim30.gif

Haven't made anything in awhile but this together just then so I'f anyone wants to use it go ahead or if you want me to add something like your name or a quote let me know.

PVswDG3.png

YannMLq.png

That is super nice for a first dive.  Photoshop is very intimidating because it has so many capabilities.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

Do you make one themed for every archetyp or mainly when someone asks you too but then customized?

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Do you make one themed for every archetyp or mainly when someone asks you too but then customized?

Nobody has asked me to make them one (untill now ^).

The few I have there are just what I'v made to practice learning.

YannMLq.png