Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 5/02/19

You can download the TEST client here.

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I have a level 30 Fae Assassin with the Runemaking Discipline and fully trained in Runemaking. I'm at the Runemaking station in the keep, but for some reason, I don't see the optional slot for the Polished Soulstone in the Runestone: Harvesting Tools recipe.

Z8KL6ID.png

What am I missing here?

Someone gave me a soulstone modified pick yesterday. I harvested until the pick broke. 416 durability, using villein and have most of the decay reduction skills. I probably spent at 2-3 hours harvesting rank 9 ore nodes. Zero soul essences.

Thank you for fixing the bug with Cleric's Block ability that caused all abilities to be unusable. It still incurs a CD on the 2 trays tho. Also, Spirit Hammer (left click ability) is not visible. only a faint golden shimmer is visible. 

Posted (edited)

May 2, 2019

• 3x2 Keep Gate house with Stone Battlements has a faulty gate. You can run straight through it, no need to interact with it
  • Blocking causes you to be locked into your combat tray for 30 seconds
  • G to loot has string text
  • If you try to move a building, you get stuck in build mode once you place the building in it's new spot. ESC can get you out of it
  • "[" and "]" don't rotate the grid
  • Panels still can't be raised high enough to be placed in Battlements
  • Fort ramps still don't like being at a 90 degree angle with another Fort rampart
  • Keep Corner Mega Deeds are listed as Small Defense but Hexagonal Towers use Medium Defense Tokens
  • Can 1x1 Keep Walls be listed as Small Defense instead of Medium Defense? There are more 1x1 Keep Walls in a bundle than Medium Tokens on a Town Parcel
  • Did not see an option to use Soul Stones in a Harvesting Tool recipe, though I did not have any polished stones in my inventory (only rough ones)
  • After unlocking a recently made vessel from a TEST campaign and joining another one, I could not unlock that same vessel from the new campaign. Maybe there's something that only allows us to unlock once?
  • Standing Banners need to be socketed into something. I think it'll make more sense for them to be free standing (like walls and the like) rather than needing a socket to be placed
  • I could not interact with a freshly placed crafting station until I reset my EK
  • EK buildings are not aligned with the grid
Edited by coolster50
more stuffs

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)
  • Animals do not transform when a hunger shard spawns near them, only new animal spawns come in transformed. (witnessed cats and spiders in separate areas)
  • Sometimes the map is covered in blur filter and completely obscured. The blur filter appears to be the same size as the final siege win/loss notifications.
  • Crow flying(way cool) feels a little slower than it should be(just a little). I understand the need to punish someone for dying but even in a home zone with the size of these test maps it is depressingly tedious to fly back and then walk all the way back to your body, especially if you're far out.
  • Recall takes you all the way back to the beachhead...
  • Centaur Strength of the Legion & Hippocratic Oath ability special effects trigger after the ~3 second animation
Edited by Zettafrag
Update

Posted (edited)

Bugs:

• De-syncs is only cleared on full relog. 
  • Once you are out of sync with the server you are still able to target (as they look like they are just standing there) heal/buff those people that you are out of sync with even if they are far away.  
  • Recall returns to starting area - not sure if intended or bug. (No Release Notes)
  • Pixie: Wee One/Pixie Dust does not show ground target menu to cast, casts on player not reticle. 

Gaea's Wail seems to be hitting targets.  Yay!

Edited by Nueby
Clarification

Posted (edited)
  • capturing outposts gives no information anymore about the state of the outpost (how much time left till its taken)
Edited by Gahmuret

Posted (edited)

I was in the Order Temple and not a single crafting station was usable. I hit F and I couldn't interact with any of the crafting stations. Someone already mentioned the fog on the map, and the inventory on the right side of the SB hanging over the edge. 

Sometimes with a large reroll, you only get 1 or 2 rerolls no matter how many pips are on the item, whereas with a small reroll, I always seem to get the intended three. For example, on a sturdy unmarked runestone, I got the results of Successful, Successful, Successful, Amazing, and I think Moderate. I did a large reroll and I only got one, which turned one pip to an Amazing. If I had used small, it would have rerolled the 3 Successful pips. 

Edited by Doomshadow

1 hour ago, Doomshadow said:

Sometimes with a large reroll, you only get 1 or 2 rerolls no matter how many pips are on the item, whereas with a small reroll, I always seem to get the intended three. For example, on a sturdy unmarked runestone, I got the results of Successful, Successful, Successful, Amazing, and I think Moderate. I did a large reroll and I only got one, which turned one pip to an Amazing. If I had used small, it would have rerolled the 3 Successful pips. 

The large re-roll rolls all of the pips, but none of them are guaranteed to be better than your original roll. You will only see the rolls that are actually better.

11 hours ago, Arkade said:

I have a level 30 Fae Assassin with the Runemaking Discipline and fully trained in Runemaking. I'm at the Runemaking station in the keep, but for some reason, I don't see the optional slot for the Polished Soulstone in the Runestone: Harvesting Tools recipe.

Z8KL6ID.png

What am I missing here?

The Minor give you the ability 

9 hours ago, Arkade said:

Someone gave me a soulstone modified pick yesterday. I harvested until the pick broke. 416 durability, using villein and have most of the decay reduction skills. I probably spent at 2-3 hours harvesting rank 9 ore nodes. Zero soul essences.

Soul Essenz for me droped better at R6/R7 ..but not Souls .. Soul of Villein i got only from high Rank Ore and 1 drop in Full dura 

Posted (edited)

Runemaking Minor :D it is writen on the Minor that you get the Ability for that

I made a few Pikes and gave them away because most ppl at Keep missed the Runemaking Minor ;)

Edited by Roccah

Just now, Roccah said:

Runemaking Minor :D it is writen on the Minor that you get the Ability for that

I made a few Pikes and gave them away because most ppl at Keep missed the Runemaking Minor ;)

Yeah, I see it. Thanks. Everyone else told me I didn't need anything, that it was just an optional slot.

Posted (edited)

Cannot see the full leaderboard unless you're in 1920x1080 resolution, no scaling.

1920x1080wvo0f5.jpg

1600x9002vt2v55.jpg

*edit* Siege-window as well...

1920x10802416pf7.jpg

1600x9002rdx0fl.jpg

Edited by Allinavi