Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 5/02/19

Posted (edited)

Myrmidon whirlwind can not be canceled and its blocking most skill use (but berserker for some reason) or auto atacks.
Rune caster buff: Sanctuary not working properly (description says 20% mitigation but increases in best case a 15% on details)

Edited by Carausius
add bug

Posted (edited)

A few more bugs:

• When you teleport through runegate, you lose ~half health.
  • If you open Settings from Lobby, Campaign popup shows up on top of the settings. Clicking Purchases and then Settings again fixes popup.
  • I have two monitors: 1920x1080 and 1600x900. If I start game on 1600x900, exit fullsdcreen, drag window to 1920x1080 and enter fullscreen again, I can't select 1920x1080 resolution and everything is blurry. I have to restart client to get correct resolution settings for new monitor.
  • Sometimes when you look at montain shadow will appear/disappear based on camera angle.
  • If you stuck in textures and get killed, your crow will be stuck as well, allowing you to only change altitude but not move forward/backwards, and you have to teleport to temple as an only option.
  • Sometimes terrain does not render texture and becomes invisible. You can walk on it.
  • Attention to detail passive does not do anything.
  • During night shadows in fort throne room are very dark. Room could use more torches on walls.
  • Guinecean jump sound feels like rapier swing in air. While Rapier Duelist jumps feel right, Pistol Duelists and other Guinea classes sound weird with this jump sound.
  • Channelled skills sometimes get interrupted around 10% cast and you have to cast them again (Recall, Mount, Basic Bow attacks).
  • "text_loot" string shows when interacting with chest/corpse.
  • Duelist loses character model after switch from Stealth to Survival tray. Looks like model is still underground. Dodge roll fixes it.
  • There is no Jewelcrafting table in forts.
  • UI gets overwhelming with recent update to target UI. There is to many things in the center of the screen taking place.
  • Tray swap animation is a bit slow. It would be nice to have tray UI react immediately to tray swap. Dizzy down tray swap is a good example of this issue.
  • Naiad's "Fountain of Life" can spawn above target head if you point to target model. In this case it won't heal near allies below, unless they jump to the same altitude or stay directly below it.
  • Exp from group and raid bosses is the same as from normal mobs, however they have much more health and damage. It would be great to get more XP from harder mobs.
  •  
  • m9G1y7W.jpg 

GtTdlNY.jpg
  •  
  • ZZz55T9.jpg
  •  
  • rQwi6jB.jpg
  •  
  • rjmy0Id.jpg
  •  
  • osJwL2a.jpg

Edited by ComradeAma
Added video with shadow flicks

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:
  • m9G1y7W.jpg 

there is a huge amount of UI bloat, with zero customisation and forced information i dont need or want to see all the time.

which also combines badly with the 'over the head' and visual effects overload as well

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Problems with druid abilities:

1. Druid orbs are giving the "explosion/pick-up" animation on cast.
  2. Heal numbers are showing both white and green, even on the same ability.
  3. pre-cast ground target reticles are gone.
  4. No animation or sound whatsoever on the root from Naiad.
  5. Blink moves you directly forward then drops you from mid air.
  6. Will-o-wisps does not go where targeted, instead, it fires straight until it impacts something ahead.
  7. Recall sound continues after interrupting and it still goes on cooldown.
  8. Res goes on cooldown after interrupting
  9. Camo has no cast bar.

4 hours ago, Roccah said:

Soul Essenz for me droped better at R6/R7 ..but not Souls .. Soul of Villein i got only from high Rank Ore and 1 drop in Full dura 

I spent a little over an hour harvesting rank 6 nodes and got enough essences/souls to make 2 disciplines. They dropped from a total of 4 nodes out of I don't know how many. I got 1 essence first, then 1 essence and Soul of the Connoisseur from another node. I then got an essence and Soul of the Lookout from a 3rd node, then 1 more essence from a 4th node.

That isn't terrible. Rank 6 nodes are obviously easier/quicker to harvest too, which helps, though I would expect rank 9 nodes to have a higher chance to drop them.

Charged attacks take their target when the key is pressed, not when it is released.  So you can start on target, strafe behind a wall or rock, aim somewhere else release, and still hit your target.

If you press the key while off-target, move to on-target, and release the key, you will miss.

This happened a year or more ago, too.  Repeat bug.

Combat has as many bugged interactions as it does normal interactions (PvE)

Rooted mobs stop fighting and just stand there, or get totally stuck and heal to full any dmg you do to them.

Weak Spots seem off to me. I wish I had video. It seems like they disappear much quicker than before, but occasionally they will last the re normal 2 seconds(approximately) or so. Sometimes it looks like it hits, but it registers the same damage as a normal swing. 

Guinecean Duelist

• Slayer Dynamite power - the explosive barrel spawns halfway down the baked-in leap instead of at the place the power is cast.
  • Slayer Dynamite power - the knockdown effect of the barrel can trigger on characters entering the area long after it has exploded.
  • Rapid Fire power - power queuing does not work on this power.

General

• Npc Ranger Barrage power - ground aoe target draws both at their target and at their feet.
  • Dying gives the somewhat cryptic message, "Not Enough".

Posted (edited)

ITEM BLOAT

@thomasblair

The item bloat in these last patches has been HUGE. The QA stated that adding more space was an issue, if that is the case, shouldn't we try to limit the amount of items.

Based on my calculations we now will need

• Adhesive
  • Bending Formx3
  • Blade Moldx4
  • Head Moldx2
  • Barrel Mold
  • Heel Mold
  • Blade Mold: Greatx2
  • Head Mold: Great x1

A total of 16 more sub-components that add NOTHING and now crafters/gatherers have to hold onto.

I understand the reasoning, to limit number of recipes. But the results seems more painful on the players than scrolling through a couple extra recipes.

If you are hellbent on keeping this new item bloat.

Please allow:

• Recipes to stack
  • Carbon to stack to at least 100(20 currently)
  • Force Quality and allow stacking of: Ambrosia, Grinding Wheel, Diamond Cutting Blade, Polishing Paste.

Edited by Ussiah

General Bugs

• No animation plays for bandaging, though the skill particles do show up. Tested w/ Intermediate and Knotwood bandages on a Stoneform character
  • Passing through a runegate lowers my HP to around 5500, regardless of what I was at before passing through. Effect does not trigger if my HP is below this amount before passing through. 
  • Recall sends you back to beach head (this feels like it could be intended)
  • (Not a bug per say..) The health bar above my character model now when I target an enemy... yikes! Can I have the small bars around my crosshair back?

Myrmidon Class Bugs:

• Whirlwind ability cannot be canceled, and blocks use of any attack related abilities or auto attacks even after the channel has completed. Dodging, or using a non-attack skill, such as berserk, breaks this state and you can again use abilities/auto attacks
  • Bloody Swipe and Neck Slash have the same icon
  • Mobs become unresponsive and heal to full regularly for a few seconds after initially being pulled with net pull.

General

On death, my Crow appears at my corpse but I am unable to respawn at / around the location of said corpse. Instead, I have to teleport back to the Beachead and resurrect there, losing the items on my corpse.

• Just used Flare from molehunter. It sent me into a "loading zone" screen that persisted until I alt-F4'd a few mins later. When I reloaded the game, I was told my previous location wasn't valid, was teleported to a gate, and appeared dead.  My cairn was under the stones at the gate.  Video here. 

• weakspots disappear when the lmb is pressed instead of when the harvesting tool hits the node. Same as channeled attack powers.  For those of us who hold lmb to harvest, this means the weak spot disappears when we mouse over it, but the weak spot hit doesn't occur that swing, it occurs the following swing.
  • Harvesters no longer turn to face the node they're harvesting

The mob health bar is screwy.  It's very slow to update.   Also, mob health appears to be yoyoing like mad in this video.  

• I got a chunk of slate out of a hunger shard.  That's gotta be a bug