Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vesperre

Uncle Bob killed SB so....why haven't you arrested him yet?

Just now, Ble said:

No, it was 45 to take on 55.

And on this particular day, since the max Chaos could fit was 55, they opted to leave a skeleton crew of 20ish and take a larger force elsewhere. 

I want what you are smoking

n0MnLtK.png?2

Just now, Ginko said:

Repeatedly? We tried it 1 time which would be the only way our 25-30 could get an even fight from you guys. you don't think we got this tactic from you guys? lol keep dreaming.

You did it one time this Trial as Order. You did it repeatedly in previous Trials as Chaos. And no, you did not get it from us. We haven't employed that tactic.

IhhQKY6.gif

Chaos didn't do any of that last campaign. Stop trying to push your crap tactics and blame other people. a force of 25 vs balance and somehow the zone is capped. Gee must be a bunch of other people in the zone we can't account for because balance only has 30. If you honestly think anyone playing believes that trash you are sadly mistaken.

n0MnLtK.png?2

Did you play in the first 3 trials?  Seems like you are missing some information. All you have to do is go back and watch Crem's vods.

I don't need to do homework to see that you guys can split your force in half and still outnumber Chaos and Balance. Wear those nutcup badges with pride.

n0MnLtK.png?2

Yeah you guys did it many of times. When we did it we finally forced you to come to a siege with even numbers. Crazy the stuff we had to go through just to have 1 even keep fight.

n0MnLtK.png?2

1 hour ago, Pann said:

I want to give everyone a chance to share their opinions on this topic, but the thread is starting to flare up and smoke a bit. Please go back and review your posts, edit as needed to prevent warnings and carry on with more constructive comments and no "towel popping" (as Gordon calls it). 

If it continues in this vein, I'll have to shut it down. 

This don't make pan shut it down 😧

3 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Yeah you guys did it many of times. When we did it we finally forced you to come to a siege with even numbers. Crazy the stuff we had to go through just to have 1 even keep fight.

No, we never did it. Your side (whether you were Chaos or Order at the time) has been the only one to try to intentionally use zone caps to ensure a massive numbers advantage, or outright prevent a siege from even happening. 

We had a number of relatively even sieges in the last campaign. They were fun. Order even won some of them. There is nothing to be gained by attempting to smear the winners. Figure out what you have to do to win, and do it.

IhhQKY6.gif

4 minutes ago, Ginko said:

As a third-party guild on Balance for all of the trials, we have never been asked or heard of anyone using alternate accounts to lock zones and avoid fights, or even embracing capping zones. In fact, Balance usually seek out fights regardless of numbers. Faction strategy usually revolves around one guild defending one keep, and a small force going out to attack other objectives or defend keeps with small numbers. 

Can you cite specific instances of Balance capping zones, with or without alts, or are you speculating? Typical defense force numbers are around 35 FYI.

Just now, Jah said:

No, we never did it. Your side (whether you were Chaos or Order at the time) has been the only one to try to intentionally use zone caps to ensure a massive numbers advantage, or outright prevent a siege from even happening. 

We had a number of relatively even sieges in the last campaign. They were fun. Order even won some of them. There is nothing to be gained by attempting to smear the winners. Figure out what you have to do to win, and do it.

Ahhhaha. Is this the W tactic? to lie lie and lie some more until in their minds it is true? This isn't CNN bro. Fake news!

n0MnLtK.png?2

29 minutes ago, Jah said:

Speaking of facts...

unknown.png
unknown.png

The zone capping meta was employed against Balance, not by them.

I will say, as I’m obviously on this roster, that this particular siege night this “strat” came up in chat because it had been done to us repeatedly in previous nights leading up to it. 

Side note: it makes for awful pvp and even worse in guild chatter about who can get to the roof of the tree room the fastest...

* oh, and deep conversations with SockPuppet over how everything was going over in Balance land... ;)

-Ayu

I don't know who they are trying to convince Ayuden. They have been fighting Chaos and Order for a month so natually we all already know. Guess they are trying to save face so they can feel better about themselves.

n0MnLtK.png?2

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Can you cite specific instances of Balance capping zones, with or without alts, or are you speculating? Typical defense force numbers are around 35 FYI.

Sure Phr00t, 

On April 22nd Balance had about 70 active defenders in Aerynth. Order was unable to completely zone in and had to send people off. Blazzen reviewed one of his shadow plays and wrote down names. I rendered my own and agreed. Ask your faction leaders, I'm sure someone has the unlisted link. It's all in the last poorly made socks show thread that ran on for 17 some pages about a week ago.

Defending with 35 is viable when your opponent can only bring roughly equal numbers and you have the wall/guard advantage with another 20 people in your back pocket. That's part of playing to crush vs playing for growth and good fights.

Last campaign was the first time that balance was in danger of losing. Order only needed to win Aerynth and then Thracia on the final day to clinch the win. It was a lot closer than some people realize. 

So GG, if you'll take one. I had fun. The next campaign will probably be more of the same since nothing changes other than the rune gate layout

Edited by Chroma
Autoed by my s7

1 minute ago, Ayuden said:

I will say, as I’m obviously on this roster, that this particular siege night this “strat” came up in chat because it had been done to us repeatedly in previous nights leading up to it.

That may be what you were told to convince you to participate in such an unfun strategy, but I assure you that Balance never did that. We consciously avoided ever going over 50 in zone during that Trial.

I have screenshots of /who zone for every siege of that Trial if you are curious...

IhhQKY6.gif