Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elisdee

What's the point of God's Reach?

So I just finished my first campaign and I got my vessel to level 22.  Just before the campaign ended, I unlocked that vessel and went to God's Reach.  Am I supposed to continue leveling?  I can go harvest materials but with it capped at white, this has limited usefulness as I would essentially just be crafting harvesting tools and bandages.  Not really my idea of a good time.  I must be missing something... so what should I be doing? 

God's Reach is intended to be a safer place to start for new players. It doesn't really have a lot to offer if you are already established.

If you need some more resources, you could use this opportunity to farm in peace, I suppose.

IhhQKY6.gif

God's Reach is a place to play and hang out between campaigns. You can get better than white quality there. I think the highest ranks are 6s and a few 7s. 

10 minutes ago, Groovin said:

It's not. You got some bad info

It’s supposed to be. Thankfully it’s not. These timeouts would be brutal otherwise. 

I like the idea of God's Reach, it didn't exist earlier in development but the idea that we have a place to go other than EK's and in between campaigns and to get started on gear and resources for our EK or even a nice beginner area is great.  

Once you need white mats for your dregs starter build I bet it will be a very popular place to be between CWs.

23 hours ago, Ble said:

Once you need white mats for your dregs starter build I bet it will be a very popular place to be between CWs.

This game's not popular.

2 minutes ago, touchmybow said:

This game's not popular.

The term "popular" in this context designates a majority of current population, given the time its measured.

So if there's 50 people, at least 26 would partake.  If there are 3 people playing, at least 2 would partake.

The context makes no claims as to the games position when compared to other games, in population or otherwise.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ble said:

The term "popular" in this context designates a majority of current population, given the time its measured.

So if there's 50 people, at least 26 would partake.  If there are 3 people playing, at least 2 would partake.

The context makes no claims as to the games position when compared to other games, in population or otherwise.

Please let me know if you need more help.

ok

Edited by touchmybow
stuff