Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Advanced Weapons component head mold?

Hi, I'm on TEST server, trying to craft an advanced axe, but I need a "head mold" , someone can tell me where can I find it ? Maybe it is a new item, but i can't find it in any crafting disciplines.

thx.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't see it anywhere at the keep. Can you, please, give a more specific hint?!?

Overall, from my prospective, this new system is broken... Why swords and daggers I can craft right away and for Axes I should go grind gold and then we don't even know where to buy this thing??

Edited by SAM_BUKA

Tyrant: you were too tough, they gave up. (10/15/2020)

The vendor is in forts and keeps. He has a scroll icon above his head. The molds look like stone, so you may have thought they were something else. 

I don't know what you mean buy being able to craft swords and daggers right away, but have to grind gold for axes. All advanced weapons require molds. Are you playing on God's Reach? Gold drops are higher in the campaigns.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, SAM_BUKA said:

Didn't see it anywhere at the keep. Can you, please, give a more specific hint?!?

Overall, from my prospective, this new system is broken... Why swords and daggers I can craft right away and for Axes I should go grind gold and then we don't even know where to buy this thing??

it looks like stone, I made this mistake too.