Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OneLeggedMan

Champion Builds?

Was wondering if someone could advise me on making a build for a Pit Fighter Champion, haven't seen much updated guides/builds and was wondering if someone could share their opinion on a build.

Race: Centaur / Minotaur
Role: Front Line Tanky DPS
Major Disc: I'd run something to support your party and increase party DPS
Minor Disc: I like "Expansive Mind" and "Demons Pact" to open up more options
LvL Stats: Strength > Constitution - If you can reach STR cap great, but attack power caps at 1k so once you have a weapon and gear you don't want to be too far over that 1k AP.
Gear Stats: Attack Power - Crit Hit Damage - Final Damage Mod are what you're looking for on gear. Get that 1,000 attack power and focus on trying to get to 200% crit hit damage and as close to 40% Final Damage Mod. 
Weapon: Leverage the crush damage / pen bonus from the Pit Fighter tree and use a great mace.

Notes: Keep in mind what a pit fighter is designed to do. You want to be disruptive and self reliant. Break through the front line of combat and get to the back line where you can be a pest. The pit fighter kit has "Ultimate Warrior" & "Invincible Warrior" as personal back pocket heals which should keep you healthy if you're out of range of your healers. Feel out your limitation based on gear level and know when it is time to evacuate yourself to return to your healers for a brief reprieve and top off, then get back to the back lines. 

On 5/6/2019 at 7:46 PM, Darthbunbun said:

Major Disc: I'd run something to support your party and increase party DPS

Depends on which one you mean/prefer/...?