Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

where i can know what game phase right now? is it still alpha? or already beta bcs i kinda buy the game 2 years ago and still cannot play the game or try it, pls help me if there is something wrong from what i do to play the game

10 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

If you bought game, you can download it in your account: https://crowfall.com/en-US/account/download-client 
Game is in pre-alpha, but it already have a lof of content to play for both PvE and PvP (unfortunately PvP happens mostly on NA). 

btw i bought the chepest one, can i still play? bcs they say i just can play at beta 3, is it true i just can play at beta 3?

21 minutes ago, Trickstar said:

btw i bought the chepest one, can i still play? bcs they say i just can play at beta 3, is it true i just can play at beta 3?

Yes, you can play right now. You've been able to play for quite a while. All tester groups up to beta 3 have been invited. The tester group doesn't correspond to the current phase of testing.

If you open the store page, at says that Crowfall is in pre-alpha at the top of the page, but everyone who has purchased the game can play.

51 minutes ago, Arkade said:

Yes, you can play right now. You've been able to play for quite a while. All tester groups up to beta 3 have been invited. The tester group doesn't correspond to the current phase of testing.

If you open the store page, at says that Crowfall is in pre-alpha at the top of the page, but everyone who has purchased the game can play.

how i play it? download live pacther and log in?? if me already log in and they say cannot connect to server what is that mean?

Download the LIVE patcher and install to play (be sure to "Run as Administrator" so the patching will work).

If you are stuck and can't login send email to support@crowfall.com for more help. 

tiPrpwh.png