Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.90 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 5/6/19

You can download the TEST client here.

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I am super sad to report this bug, but with this video, it will live on forever. Minotaur Ranger, right-clicking for America.

May 6, 2019

• I didn't know trees and rocks could fly in the Crowfall universe :lol:1VxwsRN.png
  • I'm glad that raidbosses have a lot of gold now, but could the minions get a raise, please?
  • Died while Suppressed and my power bar stayed in a suppressed state
  • There were no Artifact tables on the new Wartribe parcels
  • I could not find a single Ancient mob in Lindarus that was above R5 (hardly found any Ancients for that matter)
  • After dying, the stealth shader broke and only my weapons turned purple when I stealthed
  • Assassin Blackguard Poison Paradise is not correctly giving me 8% lifesteal, it only gives my lifesteal from my toxins
  • A lot of the boss mobs have string names, for example Monster_Urgu_Champion_Raidboss_08
    • The name reads a normal in the combat log. For example, Urgu Champion King
  • Recall still takes you to the starter area instead of the Faction Temple
  • I always seem to get kicked to lobby when entering or exiting the Faction Temple
    • When relogging after being kicked from the loading screen, I'll get a "Your Previous Loaction isn't safe" message and be teleported somewhere else, even though I should be at a safe location, like a faction runegate or the dragon statue in the Temple
  • Urgu and Satyr charges seem to knock me down before they even reach me
    • If you try to do anything while knocked down, you lose the option to retaliate
  • Your cairn has more inventory space than your actual inventory
  • The Siege schedule is borked. Doesn't say when any siege is happening
  • You will always hit your target as long as your reticle was on your target when you begin channeling a power. This also means you can't change your target once you begin charging
  • You don't face the harvesting node if you start harvesting when you're not facing it directly
  • Weak spots still appear off the node, most notably on skinning nodes
  • The Walking debuff applies itself twice (it also removes both debuffs when you stop walking)
  • If you connect a Hexagonal Tower in a specific orientation, it's possible to only get a 90 degree socket on one side of the tower, but not the other

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Stealth keeps bugging out on Mino visually but works fine. Just a heads up.

image.png

57 minutes ago, Bzra said:

Stealth keeps bugging out on Mino visually but works fine. Just a heads up.

I've had the same effect happen with the blue cc immunity shader - only weapons were affected.

After cancelling recall, I can't enter combat tray unless I dodge roll.

It is super hard to use fort gate if ramps are not built.
If you hold parry for all 30 seconds, it does not renew but animation still plays.
If someone pulls you near a tree, you can land on top of the tree, taking fall damage after you move.

I dont know if it's a bug or normal running for  spirit whip, but is it normal that when i hit the practicedummy in the middle only those right one is hit?

• Allow player rotation during turret mode charged powers.

Could you elaborate on what powers this is meant to fix?  It seems to describe Duelist Go For Broke exactly, but the aiming/direction is still broken on this one. @vkromas

3 hours ago, Hyriol said:

Could you elaborate on what powers this is meant to fix?  It seems to describe Duelist Go For Broke exactly, but the aiming/direction is still broken on this one. @vkromas

Sure! Looking at the bug associated with this check in, it specifically notes a Confessor power. 

(Confessor) Condemnation FX does not follow the movement of the reticle. Fire spray only goes out one direction and cannot be controlled.

• Press and hold the assigned number for "Condemnation" Power.
  • While on hold, move the reticle and you noticed that the FX of Condemnation does not follow.

Posted (edited)

General Crafting Station doesn't work

NPC's missing disciplines in Temple

M creates a huge frosty map, making it difficult to see anything

Z16 has a huge missing patch where the ground is just clear with floating stuff

Edited by salzus

Before I die, I shall stand upon your grave and smile.

Wood Elf Blink destination is at a higher elevation than the starting point. Fall damage occurs each time a right click ( blink ) is performed.

I'm unable to get my to my body after death. Also, the crow spawned right there on the corpse after dying from fall damage.
cOjSuaV.jpg

11 minutes ago, Oougho said:

I'm unable to get my to my body after death. Also, the crow spawned right there on the corpse after dying from fall damage.
cOjSuaV.jpg

They changed how death and respawn works. Go to a dragon statue to rez. Read more here: https://crowfall.com/en-US/news/articles/to-death-and-back

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

9 minutes ago, Oougho said:

cOjSuaV.jpg

You have to go back to the temple/fort and respawn, then run back to your corpse.

12 hours ago, coolster50 said:

May 6, 2019

• Assassin Blackguard Poison Paradise is not correctly giving me 8% lifesteal, it only gives my lifesteal from my toxins
  • Recall still takes you to the starter area instead of the Faction Temple
  • You will always hit your target as long as your reticle was on your target when you begin channeling a power. This also means you can't change your target once you begin charging
  • The Walking debuff applies itself twice (it also removes both debuffs when you stop walking)
  • I checked the Passive out, it is correctly giving you 8% Lifesteal when a toxin and the passive are equipped. (Look on your details ui and you can see equipping/unequipping the passive gives you 8%) Lifesteal doesn't know how to only deal damage damage based  on conditions, it just gives a % of any type of damage dealt back. (I also just tested it, on every swing I could see my health increasing.)
  • If you  Recall in the Starter area will return you to the beginning of the starter area, Recall anywhere else will return you to the Temple. (this is working through QA atm)
  • Channeling targeting is a known issue and is being addressed with some other targetting issues in 5.100.
  • I'm not seeing the walk issue, mayhap it has already been fixed.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Hi Crows,

Had tons of fun but here is a list of the breakers:

1. T Pose is still happening to me at least.

2. Entering Combat made me totally invisible.

3. Entering Gathering Mode made me invisible except for my super cool ghostly blue axe.

4. I also levitated my way around the map.....

5. This was intermittent but capturing outposts/campfires would happen but the capture reticle would not proc as well as no movement of the green shader.

6. My FPS was generally worse compared to the previous builds even with no combat actually taking place.

7. Mount still needs a different way to exit rather than hitting your mount key then moving to break out of it....rather frustrating after the 10th go.

8. Don't know if this is a new thing or not may have missed it but I was unable to exit the Avernus campaign with my current toon. If I remember correctly there was a icon on the character screen at one time to exit the campaign.

9. The map would have a semi transparent shader over it making it hard to determine where you were. Maybe this is the introduction of the fog of war???

10. The general crafting stations were inoperable in the Chaos temple.

11. No one to kill!!!! The max on test per my map count was 3.....

12. Thought this was weird but I could use the guild channel to talk to my guildies from test into live server....

13. NO FROSTWEAVER TO TEST <-------JUST SAYING DEVS AS THIS WAS ONE OF THE FIRST ARCHETYPES YOU RELEASED WAY BACK IN THE DAY!!!

Thanks for the Test!

Azsh

We've got a new patch coming to test soon, but since there aren't many changes from yesterday's patch we'll just keep using this forum for bug reports and feedback. Thanks all!