Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall video capture - 5/9/19

Posted (edited)

The next capture session is planned for Thursday, May 9, 7:30 pm CDT - 9:30 pm CDT. 

Please sign up HERE

Signup is required because we need will need to place a temporary entitlement on your account so that you can log into the special demo campaign on TEST where we'll be filming. You will also be given access to the Video Capture Crew Discord channel on the Official Crowfall Discord. (Keep an eye out from a friend request and/or invitation from Pann.) CUTOFF time for signups is 6:30 pm CDT on Thursday, May 9. 

The video we're making is based on a War Story by Blazzen. The footage we'll be capturing on Thursday includes a big battle scene, so we need as many people as we can get (hopefully in the 40 peeps range). Remember that this is more like filming a movie than an actual siege, scripted and some scene resets. You don't have to be a great warrior, just a good listener with a lot of patience. 😃

In addition to seeing your name in the end credits of the video, everyone who participates will receive an in-game item reward to be given out either at beta or launch. (This reward will also be given to those who participated in the capture sessions last week.) The time you spend on TEST with us for these captures will also be applied towards earning the May "Tankard of the Month". 

NOTES:
No Guineceans (they get lost in the crowd) or High Elves (the blue doesn't show well in videos).
A headset with mic is helpful, but not mandatory, but you will need to be able to listen to audio (via a Discord voice channel) for instructions. 
Additional information will be shared in the Videocapture Announcements Discord channel: https://discord.gg/dPTkXE5.

I'll leave this thread open in case someone has questions. Please stay on topic. I've had a pretty good day. I'd like to keep it that way. ;)

Edited by Pann
Link to signup form added

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Ugh, I have shamed myself. I got so focused on making sure I had all the information in my post that I missed the most important bit! 

THE FORGOTTEN LINK TO THE SIGN-UP FORM

Thanks to everyone who nudged me about it. It was a long day. lol

Posted (edited)

well i actually would love to participate but well 7:30 pm CDT is 2:30 am in germany ... really bad time XD but what ever maybe next time...

Edited by Esdeath

yeah! 2:30 is difficult. I'd love to participate otherwise. And the EU event is limited to few guilds so far. Any chance you do another one on friday @Pann, at the weekend it is easier to stay up

Signup sheet is closed. 

THANK YOU for such an amazing response! We're all set and ready to roll!