Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CuiLeCanaris

Fight for the Mule

In shadowbane, in order to loot more, characters needed to have strength. The more strength, the more loot you can.

In the real world, i cannot fight with 12 plate armors in my inventory. I would need a Mule 🛒

The Mule looks like a wagon, and carries the loot of the group. It is a bigger inventory, that:

• The Mule content is so big that you need it :). For example, max resource stack can be higher (200+)
  • The mule may transport your friend cadaver and his inventory
  • is slower than your character
  • can share content with group members.
  • can be captured( let's name the situation 'Mule in danger'), but its content can be sold only in towns or forts.
  • Of course, PK will be happy to get it... if they got time to pull the Mule back to the town in order to sell the content.
  • The ground will then be something like the far west fighting for the diligence, because when you get killed while farming, then you always will have a chance to get your loot back (Forced PvP time, Time to log your PvP char and maybe help in your Faction or guild  ? ⚔️)
  • Guild anouncement: "Mule in danger: A group in your faction may loose 50 021 gold". The amount is evaluated by the server, according to the content of the Mule's inventory.
  • "Mule in danger" could be displayed in the global MAP (only for guild member)
  • Maybe a part of the selling can be given to your guild (10% for example).

I would add that a 'mule' system is found on many game mods (the train in overwatch, team fortress 2, moba games). So it's a strong and popular gameplay mechanic.