Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 Snap Test Bug Reports for 5/9/2019

You can download the TEST client here.

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Hi hopped on for a few minutes

I still dont see capture meters on outposts, says it is being captured but no idea where your progress is, I tried two camps and two towers, no sucess

The fort capture timers appear 3 hours off, went to a fort that was supposed to be active said it was still 3 hours, went to another fort and that appeared 3 hours off also, scoreboard timer said 4-5, actual time with fort timer would make it 7-8, I also could not capture the fort that was supposed to be active

Some parcels have disappearing ground cover, but it seems to happen depending on camera angle, I was standing on a parcel and swinging my camera 180 degrees would bring the ground textures back and than gone again

Casting Druid Balls still has a massive flash at the caster location much like picking up balls. But when we place them. Very distracting and eye catching in a bad way.

Warden Aero spin power doesn't proc off dagger spin.  No stacking buff, or indeed any buff at all.

When you capture an outpost, if you kill the guards, the capture wheel stops when your faction owns the outpost.  It starts again if you're still there when the guards respawn.

Siege timers are off:

Map timer says Scribbles Fort in Nysa is open for siege 6pm-7pm but when I got to fort the timer inside for says siege starts in 3hrs and Xmins, so something is off.

still no capture meter on outposts

Cant rez at portals- only by going all the way to the temple(no statue visible in crow form)

Boss names in wartribe camps are a long text string

no goggles dropped yet

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

This was in the patch notes: Assassin, Ranger, Champion, Knight, Myrmidon, Ranger and Templar must now have a bow equipped to switch to their ranged tray. 

Does this mean Templars can use a bow? if so they cannot equip the sharpshooter or Arcane majors to be able to do so.

Posted (edited)

General

• Soul of the Siege Engineer has the Troubadour description.
  • Static campfire 'resting' buff no longer heals the character.  The second campfire in the starting area can't be activated at all.
  • Starting area sacrifice altar didn't receive the same texture upgrade that the temple area did.
  • Temple area - shadows cast by the large archways have light bleed through from the sections with gold inlay.
  • The moat surrounding the God's Reach temple target dummies needs some stairs.  Once you go in, you don't come out.
  • Crow flying height ceiling is inconsistent across parcels, and the correction made when it changes is jarring.  I'd like to see it raised in general, at least taller than the treetops.
  • Wartribes seem to be set to always sprint, both in animation and walk speed.
  • Occasionally see yellow flytext that I thought were for critical hits, but I see the typical red blood spatter ones, too.  Are both schemes trying to draw for the same thing?
  • Minor runes are rare enough in the God's Reach, I don't think it's necessary to limit the drop table to those already found on the temple vendor.

Crafting

• Advanced pistols have two durability experimentation lines.
  • Crafting interface seems less responsive when clicking in materials.
  • Take button is sometimes grayed on the final step.  Seems to be tied to clicking too quickly or that step lagging a bit.

Duelist

• "Invalid Tunnel Location" is descriptive enough, but I'd prefer if you'd just gray the power if you can't be used correctly.  (Especially since it eats the cooldown when it throws the error)
  • While moving in stealth, leaving the stealth tray for harvesting tray plays the burrow animation again, and the character stays that way until you stop moving.

Edited by Hyriol

Posted (edited)

retaliate is still bugged. Its working like its a combo so any ability or auto attack cancels retaliate. Easy way to see this is attack a confessor or ranger or cleric mob get it around 30% and hold down auto attack until he does the ability were he roots and move backwards. If your auto attacking(holding down left click) it always cancels the option to retaliate. Its not only root its any cc where your able to do a attack when getting cced. Just make sure your attacking when the root happens. Root is the biggest offender so far on the cc list of it bugging out.

So if you do a combo move the second ability of that combo can be canceled with a auto attack or another ability. Retaliate working just like this currently and why its being canceled. Sometimes ill see the retaliate box pop up for a split second before disappearing.

Was able to bug a boss and kill it(he didnt fight back). It didnt reset even with the immune color around it. This was at lindarus at the satyr camp on the hill. ran him off the hill to where he got stuck. Edit. done it 2 times now on same boss. Seems to be the hill he spawns on top is the issue. Havent been able to do it to other bosses yet since the other bosses would run to the respawn.

Also able to stun and knock down group bosses when i wasnt able to before on ranger. Make bosses much easier to solo

0xWweCT.png 

Edited by Drewcifer
clarify why its working like a combo move

Game counts corpses as alive characters, so they get hit by AoEs and direct attacks. It makes hard to fight mobs near corpses, because you constantly hit them instead.

Ranger's Barrage sound effect is much longer than the skill duration.

Hey.

Cleric Block still seems to incur a long cooldown on trays when used.

Also, Cleric left click has only a slight sparkle animation when used. Still missing the actual hammers that are supposed to fly out. 

Posted (edited)

- Dear Gods,

I need to report that our field agents found proof that the Urgu have illicitly contacted their cousins, the pigs in space, to get hold of a mobil orbital laser core drill.

Not only is this against the interagaeactical mining agreement, which doesn't allow any race, except of the stoneborn, to mine near gaea's veins. It also undoubtedly causes the vaporization of surfaces, which are known to be important to anybody but the fae and those other hook-nosey wing-thingies.

We rely on your intervention and will support any embargo against the Urgu. LET THOSE PIGS SUFFER!!!

Yours respectfully
Kraahk
Intergaeactical mining agreement office [Imao]

(interesting part starts at about 0:40)

- It is possible to place guards for the own faction, before a keep is claimed. Is that intended?

- I have the feeling there is something wrong with the wood loot table. On a regular base i get more and better resources with the first 3 steps than in the final one. This is just an example. It's this way all the time, even in spring.

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg

^ I also experienced this strange laser beam moving across the area, though mine was traveling while I was stationary and I just stared at it, frozen in terror as it passed by. o_o

I was flying around recording a clip, when I rezzed in first person... this happened. I was able to log in and out to fix the problem. Funny looking though!