Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 Snap Test Bug Reports for 5/10/2019

10 hours ago, PaleOne said:

Wood grubs arent dropping

Not to dispute your experience, but this wasn't a problem for me. Only took me a few minutes to get grubs for toxin.

8 minutes ago, VaMei said:

Not to dispute your experience, but this wasn't a problem for me. Only took me a few minutes to get grubs for toxin.

Maybe I got hit with a really bad string of RNG but I hit trees for 15 minutes- Got 10 pine nuts, and no grubs— fully trained.

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

20 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

Maybe I got hit with a really bad string of RNG but I hit trees for 15 minutes- Got 10 pine nuts, and no grubs— fully trained.

Pine nuts have ALWAYS dropped more frequently than grubs, even though the drop rate is supposed to be the same on both.

Target UI doesnt show any buffs/debuffs

Legendary crafting mats doesn't seem to really help crafted items. Blue and purple items routinely have better stats even when crafting skills are fully trained.

The free Scale armor has about twice the armor value of player crafted legendary armor. 

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

My account hadn't claimed the campaign reward on Live when the account data was transferred to Test.

Every time I log into test, I get the "Claim Reward" pop-up. I hit the green Claim button, the pop-up goes away-- but then the pop-up immediately reappears. I've tried 5 or 6 times in a row.

I can hit "View Details" from the pop-up screen, but it makes the client freeze up indefinitely while it fails to retrieve any data.

I can't play Test on this account because the pop-up prevents me from clicking "Browse Campaigns".

Aw :(

10 hours ago, ComradeAma said:

Ranged Distance Bonus Cap does not go above 50m, even if gear/talents give you 53m.

50 is the hard cap on this stat. (even Cap increases have a limit)

9 hours ago, ComradeAma said:

Debuffs and buffs do not show on Target UI, instead it has one Aero Spin icon.

Survivalist Campfire can be used in stealth, which will quickly heal stealther to full health, while both stealther and campfire are invisible to enemies.
Please make Campfire heal only in Survival tray, because this bug is being massively exploited.

That UI widget is having debuffs added to it. (We will see if it makes the 5.90 release build)
Will look into the campfire stealth healing, dropping a campfire should pop them out of stealth however (please verify if it does).

4 hours ago, oneply said:

Stonemason

when crafting chaotic/diamond cutting blade, grinding wheel, and polishing paste regardless of material quality it defaults to common.

Since these craftables have no stats, and don't contribute their quality value  to the assembly quality roll, they were flagged as a forced outcome "common" with no serial numbers so they stack.

Thomas Blair
ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.
Follow us on Twitter 
@CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, thomasblair said:

dropping a campfire should pop them out of stealth however (please verify if it does)

Confirmed. While in stealth, I dropped a campfire in front of a hellcat. I stayed in stealth and the cat did not agro.

Edited by VaMei
most of this was supposed to be in feedback

6 hours ago, oneply said:

Floor disappears everywhere. Seems to mostly be slopes areas 

The server now uses ambient light sources, so that shadows can be set dynamically.  This gives a much more realistic impression when in areas with a lot of 'walls'.  However, the server appears to be having issues with this function, ambient light sources are deflecting the visibility of objects rather than of just shadows.

If you've played a lot of alpha games, you get used to this as an error.  Ambient Light Sources have this struggle phase a lot.  At least we aren't using object collisions like many other games, which would result in people phasing through objects (and thus floors) that they can't see.

6 hours ago, Vanboozled said:

On every class I have tested.

On some classes, it affects resources too, so there is that.  Such might be the cause of it, a fundamental stat application mix-up.

Milla's Elemental Mastery [Ravens & Crows - See "About Me" Section]:

Spoiler
  • Rosaline: Elemental of Earth, Female Wood-Elf Earth-Keeper, Political Main.
  • Ametrine: Elemental of Fire, Female Nethari Fire-Sanctifer, Endurance Main.
  • Sylphine: Elemental of Air, Female Fae Storm-Caller, Combat Main.
  • Cyandine: Elemental of Water, Female High-Elf Frost-Weaver, Tactical Main.
  • Lumirine: Elemental of Light, Female Human Holy-Crusader, Support Assist.
  • Ebontine: Elemental of Dark, Female Half-Elf Moon-Warden, Survival Assist.

1 hour ago, thomasblair said:

dropping a campfire should pop them out of stealth however (please verify if it does).

Dropping campfire in stealth does not pop stealther out of stealth.

Reviving your body at the statues seems a bit buggy. It took a few tries of pressing "F" before it worked. 
Seemingly it has something to do with the crows distance to the terrain - but I'm not totally sure about this.

logo_v2_banner.png

Posted (edited)

Durability on death is dropping by 30 I don't remember what it is on live, but things seem to be breaking faster. I am guessing that this may have something to do with us no longer revivin at our corpses which before penalized us by taking increased durability damage. Someone who remembers what it used to go down by will have to confirm on this one though.

Edited by Sophia_Scarlett

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, thomasblair said:

Next build it will. (also won't heal them while in stealth)

Does wood elf camouflage and the hamster burrow count as stealth? 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Crashed twice while playing a Guinecean Knight after equipping a Tower Shield. Once while running threw the beginner area, the second time when entering the Chaos Temple. Didn't have any problems before equipping the shield. This character was on God's Reach before I moved them over to the Campaign, of that helps. Client didn't save any logs, so I can't send them to support :(

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

1 hour ago, oneply said:

Yes

Well I know we consider it stealth but I wanna know if the way it’s coded is the same.  

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

Resurrected invisible with just my weapon showing.  sword didn't move during combat. Died again and I was back.

Templar:

Vindicator fire damage buff tool tip says 3% increase per point spent which should equal 9% (3points). Details says it is a 15% increase which equals 5% per point spent. Unsure what actual damage is or even if buff is actually working because of points spread with AE heal/damage power.

Templar needs fire dot pull. Needs more fire damage abilities.

Helmets change my female toon's hair to default hairdo.  Yuck.

Crafting:

Major disc rune recipe calls for aurelium bars.  "Metal Bar" in blacksmithing is unclear that it actually creates the actual bar of that ore because it still named metal bar.  Is this intended? Hard to know what kind of bar it is simply based on color when you can mix the ore.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, I'm new at bug reporting.

Edited by jimmlop

17 minutes ago, jimmlop said:

Helmets change my female toon's hair to default hairdo.  Yuck.

All helmets set the hairstyle of the vessel.  Some no longer have visible hair with a hat on.  The Wood Elf, for example, gains a hairstyle you can't select in character creation when given a Scale Helm (and then gains a set of antler/branches as the hat).

18 minutes ago, jimmlop said:

Major disc rune recipe calls for aurelium bars.  "Metal Bar" in blacksmithing is unclear that it actually creates the actual bar of that ore because it still named metal bar.  Is this intended? Hard to know what kind of bar it is simply based on color when you can mix the ore.

You have to mix [Aurelium Ore] to get [Aurelium Bars] in the [Metal Bars] recipe.

Milla's Elemental Mastery [Ravens & Crows - See "About Me" Section]:

Spoiler
  • Rosaline: Elemental of Earth, Female Wood-Elf Earth-Keeper, Political Main.
  • Ametrine: Elemental of Fire, Female Nethari Fire-Sanctifer, Endurance Main.
  • Sylphine: Elemental of Air, Female Fae Storm-Caller, Combat Main.
  • Cyandine: Elemental of Water, Female High-Elf Frost-Weaver, Tactical Main.
  • Lumirine: Elemental of Light, Female Human Holy-Crusader, Support Assist.
  • Ebontine: Elemental of Dark, Female Half-Elf Moon-Warden, Survival Assist.

May 10-12, 2019

• You can craft Runic Staves without the need for a recipe scroll
  • The brazier in the Starter Zone still has TEMP textures nxrr0sJ.png
  • The moss shader is applied to player characters :Dea3bLQ6.png
  • Blocky grass in the Colosseum area on Basic graphics jNIE04r.png
  • Runegates all facing to the left ArIgKPr.png
  • Ranger Brigand capstone passive Booby Traps causes traps to explode repeatedly after they've been triggered; can be quite loud, especially if there are 5 targets near when the bomb went off.
  • DoT hit fx stay on mobs after they've become corpses
  • If feels as though the charges from the Wartribes apply their CC at the beginning of the charge instead of when the charge connects with you. This means that you can't reasonably dodge the knockdown/stun when they use them
  • Turned shadows on to see if not having shadows caused the terrain to fail to render, and it caused even more terrain to appear unrendered until I relogged. This was on basic graphics
  • Is soul essence/ soul of harvesting drop chance affected by critical harvests? I think soul essence/soul of harvesting should be affected by critical harvests
  • Rangers cannot equip Piercing Quivers without a discipline (all other quivers should require the relevant discipline)
  • Campfire outposts didn't give the resting buff when I stood near them
  • Capture UI is still funky with Outposts. They often don't appear, and if it does appear, it uses the UI of the fort you most recently visited
  • Leaderboard does not list players, it's entirely blank
  • It seems 2 forts are live every hour between 8am-12am local time. There should be at least 1 fort up for grabs between that 8-hour dead period
  • Got 1300 gold from killing a group boss. Got 100 gold from killing a captain. The wage gap is real!
  • Guinecean burrow sfx plays when Assassins or Brigands are in stealth too
  • Using Duelist Tunnel to an invalid location should not put the power on full cooldown
  • Sigil: Haste and Runestone: Haste don't have icons
  • Aracoix Assassins seem to ignore Faerie Fire and Minotaur Frontal Stun immunity when they go into stealth mid-fight and reappear behind you (I specifically turn around, because I know they'll pop back up behind me)
  • The transition from night to dawn isn't as smooth as the transition from dusk to night
    • Sunrise kinda feels the same as sunset. It'll feel better if Sunrise was brighter than Sunset, IMO
  • Shadows at night are sometimes black abysses. I think I likey.
  • How are Major Disciplines supposed to be obtained in 5.90? In 5.8.6, they're on hungerform mobs, but mobs don't hungerfy every night anymore so it seems impossible to obtain them until Thralls come online.
  • The Spider Queen is the size of the regular mobs, but her carcass is much larger

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Edwen is stuck in a loop of Completed Campaign rewards on test universe. I hit okay and it just starts another one. I have tried everything I can think of Logout / quit speed clickings in the half second of time and have gotten to different screens and still have it happening. I hit okay for almost 20 minutes to try and see if it was a limited que. Neither worked.