Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yumx

[-V-] Vanguard | [EU]

In Trial of Arkon, Vanguard chose to focus on fighting and getting practice.

We lost the campaign, but since everyone gets the same reward, it does not matter to us.

Here were the final scores of the top EU guilds for Trial of Arkon:

Chaos

adfs.JPG

Order

gadf.JPG

Balance

fdas.JPG

Since Trial of Arkon came with an item wipe, most guilds obviously focused on building up.

Hopefully that should result in more PvP, next campaign.

Recruiting:

We are still looking for more dedicated players to take on the challenge of becoming a Vanguard, new or veterans do not matter to us, your mindset is what's important.

We especially need 2 support players and 2 flex players, we will give you the tools necessary to become a great player, but it's up to you if you want to become it.

Apply today: APPLICATION FORM

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Vanguard will be taking a break from Crowfall.

There are several reasons for our break, but the main thing is Classic WoW which is releasing tonight.
It is a welcomed break from the EU community in Crowfall, and I can't say when we'll be back yet - for now we'll enjoy ourselves in another game.

Sadly Classic WoW launches in the middle of the current campaign. I'm sure we could've won if we had kept going in this campaign, as we already had created a big lead points wise.
So I'll post some screenshots of the scoreboard when we decided to leave.

The current points:
580fdac232e581e1ea2384528e00b524.png

Top Order guilds:
b898ffe33e2e04aedb1c4522e7704ce5.png

Top Chaos guilds:
51c336fe49563bda533de9f6bc92c68c.png

And I am incredibly proud of my guild. Even though we are only 11 people, we can still make a great difference in these campaigns.
And it looks like most of us have already secured our golden badge, whether our faction loses or not.

Top 9 players on the faction (all Vanguard):
114968fcfb0bca0c7423885f1eb91f70.png

Thank you to the effort of the chaos guilds, sorry we couldn't stay to finish it.

See you around!

pJ5xyok.png

A few of us are slowly coming back to Crowfall, while waiting for the rest of the members, we're having some fun fights:

We're still looking to recruit more players, so if you want to learn from some very dedicated people - apply today!

pJ5xyok.png

Vanguard played on the Balance faction in the Perstilyn Campaign!

And the victory went to the Balance faction.
3d97110a6259a1a7b10ecf4c0f4875ed.png

Vanguard came back with a vengeance this campaign, after having acquired some new recruits to fill holes in our roster - our first goal this campaign was to get as many fights as possible, to create better synergy with our new players.
We definitely achieved way better synergy - with these insanely motivated players, anything is possible (here's a fight from the campaign, where we showcase great coordination) :

As the campaign went on we noticed that our enemies were demoralized, spending most of their time bunkering in their main keep.
This gave plenty of opportunity to get practice, by attacking almost every siege night - and chaos stood their ground, providing lots of fun fights for us.
It also gave us the possibility to screw around, have fun and try different things (such as destroying their entire keep with trebuchets):

We then chose to go for the win, already having a point lead, we defended our 2 keeps from multiple failed assaults.
The final big battle we had in the EU campaign was recorded by our very own @XeXeeD - and it was the final nail in the coffin for Chaos:

Thank you to our enemies for giving us fights this campaign - especially the russians and BlackCanarios crew who by far were carrying the Chaos faction, by ruthlessly capturing every objective they could - Top chaos guilds:
00d60cb140cb4c3dbb79a85dfb698b78.png

(Top chaos players):
6f01e26ca69847f0d5f71fd9a6d7755d.png

Thank you to our allies @Mogres Nordic Marauders and @Pestyphus@Darksilver@Kegelj Farewell - if you are looking for a german guild, you should check out these 2 guilds!
Top Balance guilds:
8c626d323cca6fd135066440c917a497.png

Top Balance players:
5b1fb23d10b382b76db5dabe9ca4f8f7.png

Well played everyone! We are hoping chaos comes back with a taste for blood soon.

Vanguard will spend the rest of 5.100 testing, practicing and preparing for the launch and wipe in the next big patch in 2020.
We have currently 2 spots open for new members - whether you are an experienced player already in a guild or a new player does not matter to us.
What matters, is how you show us that you have the motivation and mindset to improve and become a great player within the guild.

Apply today - tell us why we should take you in, and what you can bring to the guild!

Participating in a few sieges, we aided Winterblades @Angelmar @damebix and HoA @soulein in achieving victory for Balance - check them out if you are looking for an NA guild with skilled and motivated players!

Thanks for all the fun!

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png

Well played to everyone.

It was a blast playing with balance faction (EU/NA) and fight against so many chaos players.

Special thanks to 4Gs  and to anyone who wants to improve by playing and fighting back.

22 minutes ago, Archaos said:

A couple Vanguard members assisted my fellow guildmate @Empurer and myself in hitting level cap today at the Rank 8 Centaur Camps in God's Reach. 

Thank you again for the help guys, you made it easy. 

Anytime! We love helping people :)

pJ5xyok.png

What i like about Vanguard, is the serious approach to pvp, and the depth in understanding the game mechanics. Another thing is the skill level of players and the dedication. And We do anything (almost) for a laugh, because things shouldnt be too serious - after all😃🤠🔫

Lt. Harzoo