Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yumx

[-V-] Vanguard | [EU]

Adapting is what we do.
With the way that victory cards work in the dregs campaigns, it's come down to teamwork. Everyone has to put in effort, for the team to win, that's where we shine.
The first dregs campaign, we wanted to win at all cost. Even though it was launched for the NA timeframes, that meant sieges at 04:00 AM in the morning for us - we still wanted to win.
One the most amazing, but soulcrushing feats we did that campaign, was that we dominated the chaos ember sacrificial card 😂
https://i.gyazo.com/6fb7e322c797e96c03f8aaf8e5efaa53.mp4
We had people farm for 7 hours, just to get 10 chaos embers, which was our goal per person.

Not that we're a fan of mindless harvesting to get some points, we still did it, because everyone wanted to win.
Thank you to the entire guild to make that win happen:
unknown.png?width=968&height=496

The next dregs campaign was on our turf.
Every siege went live in our siege primetime, which meant we HAD to win that one as well.
Every night we had lots of amazing fights against the other guilds that competed, especially thanks to Winterblades and HoA.
Sometimes they kicked our ass, sometimes we kicked theirs - we don't let losses get us down, the resurrection function is there for a reason.
Go ress, find out what you did wrong, talk about it, adapt.
Through some amazing effort and teamwork, we also won the second dregs campaign!
unknown.png?width=968&height=500

Great job Vanguard!
I am proud to be a part of this guild, surrounded by such amazing people.

_______
We are still recruiting, looking for 2 more support players and 2 more dps players.
Look us up and apply today on our website: https://vanguardcrowfall.com/howtoapply

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

The first EU Dregs campaign on LIVE goes to Vanguard!

unknown.png?width=782&height=431

And our killers!
unknown.png?width=782&height=635
unknown.png?width=782&height=578

Everyone did an amazing job, both with base building, but also fighting their hearts out in hard fought battles!

Thank you to Caldera, 4g players + Alekzak and Nordic Marauders for a lot of fun fights this campaign!
(I will make a video with some highlights later on)

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!