Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Just curious, some of our packages come with a Small Fort or a company garrison for example and tax free parcels.  Does that mean that us Kickstarters won't have any upkeep for said small fort or company garrison as long as its on our tax free parcels?  Another question, some of the items we get like Quarter horse Mounts etc, if we use those in a campaign they can be looted correct?  I guess I would just worry that some of these incentives can be taken away.  Any info out there on this stuff?

Thank you,

Tai

Edited by TaichiGyoza

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, TaichiGyoza said:

Just curious, some of our packages come with a Small Fort or a company garrison for example and tax free parcels.  Does that mean that us Kickstarters won't have any upkeep for said small fort or company garrison as long as its on our tax free parcels?  Another question, some of the items we get like Quarter horse Mounts etc, if we use those in a campaign they can be looted correct?  I guess I would just worry that some of these incentives can be taken away.  Any info out there on this stuff?

Thank you,

Tai

The mounts are basically just a special skin, though they come with a figurine you can use to summon a mount. This figurine can be looted, yes. Even if not, it can be destroyed if it gets too much damage. But you will be able to apply the skin onto other mounts later. So you won't loose your reward (which is the skin).

We have no new informations about how taxes and maintenance will work in the Eternal Kingdoms. So, no definite details about the so-called tax-free parcels, which are currently called farm-parcels. We will get there one day. (However, the basic idea was, that those land parcels would be able to somehow reduce the maintenance costs of buildings placed on adjacent stronghold parcels.)

Edited by Kraahk

2W1ZHpA.jpg