Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Anthrage

A Few Images From Good Old Sb

Here are some randomly selected images from the one hard drive I can find at 1:30 am. Good times.

Super old map. (pardon the scrawlings)

xQIXvQw.jpg

Beta shot. When you saw LoD coming, sometimes it was best to shoot first and ask questions later. Especially if you had coin on you!

p4I6U0O.jpg

Older map with zones and gate circuits marked. Again apologies for it being a marked-up version.

TN5JFRW.jpg

If you were around then, you'll know what this was.

QNMP1KZ.jpg

Ah, the good old WorldTree.

1w8w44J.png

Latter-day bane.

MLRO5m9.jpg

Some madness, cause I can't help myself.

pnQNRYH.jpg

Later maps.

L0wJxrj.jpg

L0wJxrj.jpg

Impractical, ineffective but oh so cool Earthquake:

BOazHPX.jpg

Good times indeed!

Ya'll had a spell named Earthquake?  Amazing.   Todd's "other" game did too.  I bet there were many "spells"  that were repeated ( and dumbed down , of course ).

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Ya'll had a spell named Earthquake?  Amazing.   Todd's "other" game did too.  I bet there were many "spells"  that were repeated ( and dumbed down , of course ).

UO's Eq was shabby in comparison .

Where a group could Earthquake you all day in uo and be countered by a mere pocket full of bandaids . A group of druids teleporting on your group with the right timing and EQ already casting could turn a whole fight in a few seconds .

Edited by maarvy

Todd's other game is Shadowbane ;)

Todd's other game is Shadowbane ;)

Ummmm, there was one little one stuck in the middle between SB and CF.  Insignificant really, only 50 million players.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

We shouldn't laugh at the Test guys, they are used to having their poorly made socks wiped out by the devs every now and then.

Like 5 years ago. I've had my stuff wiped twice in the last year, not including sbemu attempts i /wrist'd over because I couldn't stand playing it. People playing both emus are the most experienced wipers atm.

the quick turn around from test were fun and besides it was a fast way of testing new builds. At least when a main server got stale hit up test and good to go :)

There was no limit on towns on Test? Or was the city range limitation lowered?

I never played on Test so have no idea but it looks interesting.

To be honest I forget , would be best if one of the WP guys could chime in on that :)