• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 Snap Test Bug Reports for 5/13/2019

You can download the TEST client here.

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Posted (edited)

Areas to Focus on:

• Wartribe Resource drops, these have been changed in the latest build
  • New Temple testing efforts are on going, looking for odd collision or art issues
  • Stealth issues including Assassin, Ranger, and Duelist 
  • Siege Schedules, are the sieges firing off correctly according to the listed schedule and are the Forts/Keeps attainable during those siege windows.

The "In Stealth" debuff appears to be working around campfires.  Regeneration reverts to standard OOC regen.

Knotwood appears to grow in various section of the temple, for some reason.  The outer wall of the temple has invisible collisions keeping you away from the wall in a few areas unexpectedly (such as 1915, 18, 2241).  Wandering into XYZ: 1984, 14, 2236 will get you completely stuck, as it is a geographical sinkhole with no escape.  The steps near the recall pad do not step over automatically at 1948, 17, 2283 without jumping (the height is too high).  The marketplace rope textures used to be with collision, now they are collision-free.  The new weapon merchant sells two copies of the Pack-Pig Saddle, two sets of shields, and one piece of chest armor (which probably shouldn't be any).

I get the feeling that you guys are reducing the availability of NB Woods.  When looking for glowing trees, I would occasionally find a glowing tree, and then instantly find a dozen ore and stone deposits around it.  A lot more of anything not wood.  Pillars of light are finally successfully pointing at portals again instead of random locations (that can move).  No ambiant light issues (vanishing terrain or objects) have occurred yet at time of report.

Capturing Outposts has not changed (it still has no dial normally showing capture progress, and has guards posted automatically with no option to improve their levels).  However, at time of report, Ann-stan's Fort in Yorazia(R12) was reported to be open using the map.  Visiting the location reported that "Siege begins in 23:30:00" and the location could not be occupied.

Edited by Lanie

Milla's Elemental Mastery [Ravens & Crows - See "About Me" Section]:

Spoiler
  • Rosaline: Elemental of Earth, Female Wood-Elf Earth-Keeper, Political Main.
  • Ametrine: Elemental of Fire, Female Nethari Fire-Sanctifer, Endurance Main.
  • Sylphine: Elemental of Air, Female Fae Storm-Caller, Combat Main.
  • Cyandine: Elemental of Water, Female High-Elf Frost-Weaver, Tactical Main.
  • Lumirine: Elemental of Light, Female Human Holy-Crusader, Support Assist.
  • Ebontine: Elemental of Dark, Female Half-Elf Moon-Warden, Survival Assist.

The Satyr and Urgu elites are sure dropping a lot of wood and stone, respectively. I killed one Satyr boss and he didn't drop anything special, though I did get some epic and rare ore. But no disciplines, recipes or tools of any kind. Cloth is easy to get, but the tool needed to use the cloth to make advanced bandages, not so much.

At the time of this report, Jingletap's Fort in Ismrius reports that "Siege begins in 1d 00h 20m".  The siege screen says this one opens at the beginning of the next hour.

Spoiler

@thomasblair I've tested 

• Campfires no longer heal targets who are stealthed.

and it works perfectly! Thanks!

Bugs:

• EKs can't be added/removed to/from favorites. The star button opens map instead.
  • Duelist character model bugs after leaving stealth if you still press Forward key:

13 hours ago, Lanie said:

However, at time of report, Ann-stan's Fort in Yorazia(R12) was reported to be open using the map.  Visiting the location reported that "Siege begins in 23:30:00" and the location could not be occupied.

Something similar happened to Jingeltap's Fort and Forth-Rah's Fort

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

Good Morning.

Checked out a few forts, the timers appear correct as far as what is on the UI and what is posted on the scoreboard, they were all delayed 1 day last night (was that intended to avoid the mad rush?)

I tried two outposts in maiol and they appeared like you could not capture them.  The meter was visible but it was not moving, and I did not receive a notification that the outpost was being captured by my faction. These were both camps, I did not run across any towers. I even tried killing the guards to see if that would make a difference but to no avail.

Balance does have 4 outposts so someone  managed to capture one somehow.. 

OK tried a tower in Virridy and it worked, meter is working  camps also work in virridy, I am bored want you guys to get done, game is looking and running well for me, I will check some more zones. It appears that Ismirius works also cause balance capped them

Ok Yorazia.. The tower W27 at 2866,3340 is working, but the camp X28  at 3013,3403   does not appear to be capturable, no meter is visible  no notification these two were right next to each other but it does look like different parcels. Y

Yeah I even stood on the uncapturable camp for like 10 minutes while I worked on this post just in case it was working underneath, with the meters not working, but it is still neutral.

Hope that helps a bit good luck :)

Edited by seastodd

Feedback on the first hour so far:

• Rocks are spawning in mid air like 1 meter above ground. Cluster 15 Snap Test / Chaos Temple XYZ: 2250, 2, 2599
  • Current death/respawn system is worse then before. Double the time of useless flying and runnign in circles
  • Random satyr minor discipline drops so far, plenty of cloth, ore and wood
  • Satyr-cleriks and -rangers are a pain to farm for melees, maybe dial the "escape" mechanism a bit down on them. I pulled 30 satyrs while trying to hunt one down. He was constantly running away, sometimes faster then i could hit them.

logo_v2_banner.png

4 hours ago, seastodd said:

Balance does have 4 outposts so someone  managed to capture one somehow.. 

If you check the leader board, under balance, you can see who managed to get them.

.. I'm pretty sure that sounds like a familiar test for me.

Spoiler