Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/14/2019

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

OK I had banked all my ek stuff due to worrying about losing it,

When I logged back into live and placed my capital parcel I could not place any buildings on it, it said I had no tokens, but the inventory tab was correct in the number of available tokens for the parcel. 

I tried logging out and back in, restarting the client both did not work, I had a similar issue in the last build where the parcel did not work at first so I tried waiting until it my ek closed and than I relaunced it, this time I could place the buildings on the parcel 

I dropped my 9 crafting platforms and stations on the parcel, and I could not get the crafting interface up on any of them, tried all 9, tried relogging and restarting client no luck, again I just let the ek close and than relaunched it and again all of a sudden I had functionality on the parcel the stations worked

Not a bug, but just thought I'd point out that the XP curve has changed. I didn't notice it on TEST due to the leveling dust, but I got XP from rank 5 war tribes at level 20. I'm not sure how much I was getting. I only noticed it when I leveled up. However, I am getting 25 XP per kill at level 21.

3 minutes ago, Arkade said:

Not a bug, but just thought I'd point out that the XP curve has changed. I didn't notice it on TEST due to the leveling dust, but I got XP from rank 5 war tribes at level 20. I'm not sure how much I was getting. I only noticed it when I leveled up. However, I am getting 25 XP per kill at level 21.

Yes, experience gain was altered. Feedback would be appreciated. 

Myrmidon whirlwind stops the ability to attack with left click, need to use a move, jump, or dodge to allow attacks again.

lPoLZtm.png

Just now, Duffy said:

Myrmidon whirlwind stops the ability to attack with left click, need to use a move, jump, or dodge to allow attacks again.

This was an intentional change.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, the functionality of my ek is spotty at best, sometimes it works, other times it does not.  Either everything is working, crafting, moving stuff around, or nothing is.

I did bank most stuff, and I left one shire parcel with a cottage on it, when the patch hit, I have no idea if that matters but thought I would mention it

I did build a villa also and dropped it down, thought I would mention that also

When I just spun the villa 90 degrees I lost all functionality in the ek again, no crafting no moving anything

Edited by seastodd

I already submitted this to crowfall support but I found this so I figured, why not, put it here :)  :)  When I log into my cleric, my holy avenger discipline doesn't work.  the skills and passives don't show.  Have logged out and back in and what not and no change.  don't know what to do to fix it and since it was so hard getting the one discipline, I am concerned that if I destroy it or can't use it again than I won't be able to get another.......  I took a screen shot but I don't see how to insert image into this thread.  I am sure I am missing something cause I have seen images in these things before :) :)  

10 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

Yes, experience gain was altered. Feedback would be appreciated. 

So far, so good, and a welcome change.

Spirit bank right and bottom cells extend beyond the frame. graphic bug only, no loss of function
Local bank right and bottom cells cut off. similar to spirit bank, but not as bad.
Split Stack window will appear partially out of viewable area for stacks at bottom or right of inventory
harvest doobers do not collide with trees or terrain rocks. they can drop into them and become uncollectable.
buffs/debuffs not showing on target UI
no milk from aurochs
mobs standing on unlooted corpses are hard to target, UI would rather target the corpse

Crafting stations in my ek are non functional. Hit craft channel it and no interface pops up...

Which sucks because i seem to have lost all my gear...

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

3 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

It's intentional to permanently prevent left click attacks after whirlwind ends until you jump, dodge, or use one of the few attacks that work? Why is that intended?

lPoLZtm.png

8 minutes ago, PaleOne said:

Crafting stations in my ek are non functional. Hit craft channel it and no interface pops up...

Which sucks because i seem to have lost all my gear...

They are working for me, but I had to place them all again since I banked them in preparation for the EK reset that didn't happen.

Maybe try picking them up and re-placing them. Or maybe try getting on top of it and interacting with it. I know the sacrifice fire in the temple is a little wonky like that.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Arkade said:

They are working for me, but I had to place them all again since I banked them in preparation for the EK reset that didn't happen.

Maybe try picking them up and re-placing them. Or maybe try getting on top of it and interacting with it. I know the sacrifice fire in the temple is a little wonky like that.

We had someone pick them up and place them again, it worked for a little while but broke again.

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png

Heard some sounds in Baltia like I was being aggroed by mobs from behind.  Turned to find another person fighting mobs at clip range.  Sounded like they were right on top of me.  I had that happen twice.

Any cc your able to use a ability during still cancels retaliate option. Root a really easy one to cancel and easy to test with the satyr wartribes. Not sure if this a feature now havent seen anything on the known issues and been like this for awhile now.

The first fort we went for was correct on the schedule. Then all other after were not correct fort on schedule.

When in a group with someone harvesting and they pick up the doobers. The doobers will be left on the other person screen. Though when they pick it up they wont get extra stuff. Its just the graphic wont go away for group members until they also run over the doober. So you can have a field littered with doobers on your party members screen.

Ranger traps has a graphics error for the person laying the trap that shows also a closed trap ontop on the trap you laid down.

What prea was saying the zombies range attack noise can still be heard from really far away and is super loud. 

Ek fighting is broken. Druids couldnt pick up orbs to heal and players running over ranger traps didnt trigger damage to the player. You also couldnt use the statue to res in the ek. Had to go into god reach as crow form to res

Posted (edited)

May 14, 2019

• EK Keeps have funky floors YJxziav.png
  • Rank 3 Shire parcels are 2x3, whereas Rank 1 Shire parcels (and all others) are 2x2
    • I imported a Rank 2 Town Parcel, but I got a Rank 1 Town Parcel instead. I know ya'll got Parcel Ranks working because my Rank 3 Shire parcel has way more tokens than my Rank 1 Shire parcel
  • Farm parcels stitch badly VJFASfs.png
  • This irks me greatly and my head implodes to try to make sense of it eyOuFAJ.png
    • It was also way harder than it needed to be to get that panel to socket there...
  • Elites in God's Reach barely drop any more gold than the minion mobs
  • Channel powers not queuing is very frustrating. I have to wait for my previous power to stop before I can hold to channel my next power
  • Interaction with buildings and tables breaks often and you have to restart your EK to fix it. One way to break it is to move off the target while channeling an interact.
  • On Duelist, if you change from the Stealth Tray to the Harvest Tray, your avatar will animate as if leaving the burrow, but you don't actually leave the Stealth Tray. You have to toggle the Stealth tray for it to switch to the Harvest Tray when that happens
  • Ranger Brigand Booby Traps passive causes Traps to explode repeatedly
  • There are no Dragon Statues in any of the training zones in God's Reach to rez at.
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Still no dragon statues at the portals-- have to go all the way to the temple to rez..huge time sink  

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

5 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

I think he's saying that after whirlwind completes animating, you have to do a new dodge, jump, etc. to be able to use another power

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

6 hours ago, Arkade said:

Can't pick my crafting tables up to replace them.

And I cannot craft on them either, soooo pretty much stuck.