Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/14/2019

Posted (edited)

Good Morning !

Interacted with 3 forts, all appeared to be working correctly, timers, capture meter, even got beat down by r4 guards when I went to check on one captured by chaos

Minor Thing, River Aurochs tip of their face is bright red, like texture is  not there, Mountain Aurochs appear fine

EK is still being very weird, seemed much better this morning, for unknown reasons, than all of a sudden I lost complete functionality again and I had to wait to be able to relauch it. The Villa and Manor sockets appear to be working though, both merchants and crafting stations.

Game looks fabulous, you have come so far with the visual aspects in the last 6 or so months. The game is running very well for me over 60fps on a steady rate, combat seems much smoother, zombies are not hopping around 5 meters anymore, and even the war tribes seems much smoother, not to mention we can hear that rocking siege horn more than once a day now.

I have really only farmed ore also, but I think the drop rate in gods reach is spot on at the moment, nothing over r5 that I have seen which is good, and just enough colored ore for a new player to figure out what the hell it is, without it being worthwhile for a veteran to really farm there, even with the safety net.

Now let us have a campaign so we can test those fort timers for real, I am very excited about those I really think they will create small scale fights at forts, especially late in campaigns!!

Edited by seastodd

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

Can't pick my crafting tables up to replace them.

And I cannot craft on them either, soooo pretty much stuck.

Placed NEW parcels and NEW crafting tables and could use them a moment, new person loaded in, could no longer use them.

Yall borked EK interactables. @vkromas@thomasblair

Can't loot them either. So now I have 2 FULL sets of crafting tables that are stuck.

Update: Reloaded EK, now work again. I have no idea what makes them sometimes work and sometimes not.

Update#2: Had an alt leave EK, tables stopped working. Maybe you changed the spin down processes for EKs and leaving with ANY character is disrupting interactables?

Update#3:

1.  Started EK with Account.
  2. Joined EK with EK account and Alt Account.
  3.  Tables Worked
  4.  "Logged out" with Alt Account.
  5.  Tables Worked.
  6.  Rejoined with Alt Account
  7. Tables Worked.
  8.  QUIT with Alt Account.
  9. Tables stopped working.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ May need others to reproduce, but think has to do with "QUIT" / Leaving EK breaking tables.

Edited by Ussiah

30 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

Placed NEW parcels and NEW crafting tables and could use them a moment, new person loaded in, could no longer use them.

Can't loot them either. So now I have 2 FULL sets of crafting tables that are stuck.

Update: Reloaded EK, now work again. I have no idea what makes them sometimes work and sometimes not.

Same thing has been happening to me, Relaunching the EK has been sorting it for an undisclosed amount of time for me than it breaks again and I have to wait to relauch

12 hours ago, Duffy said:

Myrmidon whirlwind stops the ability to attack with left click, need to use a move, jump, or dodge to allow attacks again.

12 hours ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

This was an intentional change.

I see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I realize you're only the messenger and are relaying design decisions made by others FancyHats. 

Telling a Myrmidon who's trying to time a split second berserker crash that they can no longer stop whirlwind without jumping/dodging means it largely cannot be used while berserk in the Titan build. You cannot use abilities while jumping so that's not an option when timing a split second ability like Berserk crash. Dodge isn't always up. The only real option for a berserk myrmidon would be to only use whirlwind while berserk if you have the ultimate raging bull available. Even using neck slash to flash cast interrupt into a pulverize is going to be too slow in many cases. One of the greatest things about myrmidon was being able to charge into a pack of people, pop berserk, and then whirlwind all of them. This is a direct nerf to Myrmidon Titan/Berserk hybrid build that many Myrmidon's are currently utilizing. 

Furthermore, you can no longer tell how long whirlwind is going to last because the channeling meter is now gone. I submitted a bug report saying that the channeling meter still had a "cancel combo" option which was no longer working but it seems like the entire graphic was removed instead of just removing the "cancel combo" portion. 

I'm not sure of the point in this change, but if the point is to normalize how cancelling channeled powers works then make myrmidon whirlwind (and champion whirlwind too for that matter) work like other channeled powers that require you to hold the button while channeling and it cancels upon release (similar to Duelist Rapid Fire). This would allow myrmidon's to still end Whirlwind quickly when they want to. 

So issue with my EK as well.  In my purchases tab, it shows my supporter bundle, the one I had already claimed in game to use on my EK.  When I go into my ek and open the map, all I see is the place you log in at but no parcels which makes sense if the supporter bundle is actually in the purchases tab but In the actual world itself, I see all my parcels laid out and the walls and buildings in their proper places and I can move around freely in it so whats the deal????  have I been given a second supporter bundle???? (which I would be perfectly fine with fyi :)  :)  )  I suspect this is not the case.  :)  :)  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, blazzen said:

I see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I realize you're only the messenger and are relaying design decisions made by others FancyHats. 

Telling a Myrmidon who's trying to time a split second berserker crash that they can no longer stop whirlwind without jumping/dodging means it largely cannot be used while berserk in the Titan build. You cannot use abilities while jumping so that's not an option when timing a split second ability like Berserk crash. Dodge isn't always up. The only real option for a berserk myrmidon would be to only use whirlwind while berserk if you have the ultimate raging bull available. Even using neck slash to flash cast interrupt into a pulverize is going to be too slow in many cases. One of the greatest things about myrmidon was being able to charge into a pack of people, pop berserk, and then whirlwind all of them. This is a direct nerf to Myrmidon Titan/Berserk hybrid build that many Myrmidon's are currently utilizing. 

Furthermore, you can no longer tell how long whirlwind is going to last because the channeling meter is now gone. I submitted a bug report saying that the channeling meter still had a "cancel combo" option which was no longer working but it seems like the entire graphic was removed instead of just removing the "cancel combo" portion. 

I'm not sure of the point in this change, but if the point is to normalize how cancelling channeled powers works then make myrmidon whirlwind (and champion whirlwind too for that matter) work like other channeled powers that require you to hold the button while channeling and it cancels upon release (similar to Duelist Rapid Fire). This would allow myrmidon's to still end Whirlwind quickly when they want to. 

Jumping doesn’t even cancel it during the duration. Once whirlwind is finished and you’re just standing their jumping will unlock your attacks again. I got reports some other channel moves are doing the same thing, particularly one of the Champion moves (sorry forgot the name). I think something to do with the “new” channel cancel is broken for some of them and are locking up a character when a cancelable channel move finishes.

Perhaps the character is never actually leaving the “channeling” state even when the move is finished?

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Gahmuret said:

- I died in gods reach and now I can not resurrect anymore. No interaction option pops up.

You need to fly to a Golden Dragon statue your faction controls to rez. Go to the nearest fort, keep, or back to the faction temple to find one. (You can fly over obstacles and go through gates as a crow)

Edited by Duffy

lPoLZtm.png

2 hours ago, Duffy said:

Jumping doesn’t even cancel it during the duration. Once whirlwind is finished and you’re just standing their jumping will unlock your attacks again. I got reports some other channel moves are doing the same thing, particularly one of the Champion moves (sorry forgot the name). I think something to do with the “new” channel cancel is broken for some of them and are locking up a character when a cancelable channel move finishes.

Perhaps the character is never actually leaving the “channeling” state even when the move is finished?

This sounds similar to the problem I reported with the mount. Channeling mount and then moving to cancel it leaves you in an odd state where you cannot do many things, including mount (my report was specific to Forage). Jump always seems to fix it. 

EK tables borking over and over. If you bag the parcel and submit, then place the parcel again it can fix. Till the next person leaves the EK.

You also have to reopen the editor and cancel due to the parcel you just removed still being in the editor window. 

This is causing issues. :)

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ussiah said:

Update#2: Had an alt leave EK, tables stopped working. Maybe you changed the spin down processes for EKs and leaving with ANY character is disrupting interactables?

Update#3:

1.  Started EK with Account.
  2. Joined EK with EK account and Alt Account.
  3.  Tables Worked
  4.  "Logged out" with Alt Account.
  5.  Tables Worked.
  6.  Rejoined with Alt Account
  7. Tables Worked.
  8.  QUIT with Alt Account.
  9. Tables stopped working.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ May need others to reproduce, but think has to do with "QUIT" / Leaving EK breaking tables.

I tested this with 5 accounts as follows:

Acct 1: The crafter who had a problem earlier.

Acct 2: logged in same computer as account 1.  Owner of the EK

Acct 3: logged in different computer

Acct 4: logged in different computer

Acct 5: logged in same computer as acct 1

Spun up the EK.  Acct 1 could craft.  Had acct 4 logout.  Acct 1 could craft. Had acct 4 quit from lobby. Acct 1 could craft.  Had acct 3 quit to desktop without logging out to lobby. Acct 1 could craft. Had acct 2 logout to lobby. Acct 1 could craft.  Had acct 2 quit from lobby. Acct 1 could craft. Had account 5 quit to desktop without logging out to lobby. Acct 1 could craft. 

So while I have had the problem of a character being unable to use the crafting tables, I was unable to reproduce the problem by quitting alts from the EK or logging them out, either from the same computer or another one.    I was able to fix my inability to craft by letting the EK spin down and restarting it 5 mins later.

I have submitted my logs for the session and account that couldn't craft to support, and fancyhats is looking at them.

EDIT:  Aha!  I didn't interact with a crafting table for about 10 mins, and now the character (acct 1 above) cannot interact with them any more once again.  Edit 2:  None of my characters can access any table in the EK after all tables have been idle for 10 mins.

Edited by Durenthal

It might be someone without a rune accessing a table that needs a rune maybe?

Still trying to pin down.

You can also reset by bagging the parcel and submitting. then re-placing parcel.

5 hours ago, Drizzzt said:

So issue with my EK as well.  In my purchases tab, it shows my supporter bundle, the one I had already claimed in game to use on my EK.  When I go into my ek and open the map, all I see is the place you log in at but no parcels which makes sense if the supporter bundle is actually in the purchases tab but In the actual world itself, I see all my parcels laid out and the walls and buildings in their proper places and I can move around freely in it so whats the deal????  have I been given a second supporter bundle???? (which I would be perfectly fine with fyi :)  :)  )  I suspect this is not the case.  :)  :)  

The same happened to me. I had all of my houses in my EK still, but they were all in my purchases tab too. I think they reset purchases, but didn't wipe EKs.

There is a major issue with mobs desync for party members. Two of my group mates were far away from me, when I aggroed raidboss and pulled him away from camp. Once they reached me, they saw raidboss on its spawn location, about 40m from its actual location. They were hitting him on their screens (desynced), but I saw them hitting air (synced).  They tried to dodge/do damage to boss, nothing helped to sync its position for them. I guess only log out would help. If such thing happens with players in PvP, it is fiasco. 

5 hours ago, Drizzzt said:

This is due to the purchase reset! Enjoy it, for now 😃

2 minutes ago, ACE_FancyHats said:

This is due to the purchase reset! Enjoy it, for now 😃

any bets on how long "now" will be? 😏

47 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

There is a major issue with mobs desync for party members. Two of my group mates were far away from me, when I aggroed raidboss and pulled him away from camp. Once they reached me, they saw raidboss on its spawn location, about 40m from its actual location. They were hitting him on their screens (desynced), but I saw them hitting air (synced).  They tried to dodge/do damage to boss, nothing helped to sync its position for them. I guess only log out would help. If such thing happens with players in PvP, it is fiasco. 

We are aware of this issue, hopefully we will see a fix soon. 

Posted (edited)

DRUID balls still make the sound and animation on the players, its annoying multiple people have reported this since day 1 of 5.9... does anyone actually read these?

fae glider feels weak now with new character controller

view details on map andd also "TO CAMPAING UP" should be by each other IMO

combat to me on an arch druid definitely doesnt feel better, when switching trays i cant cast my will owsips instantly like i used to, i STILL cant cast poorly made socks or switch trays while holding down LMB like we used to

on a pstive note the UI feels smoother

natures force nerf was unnecessary , arch druid only dps is bombs, which are situational thanks for nerfin our only other dps @thomasblair

target hud is way too big. AI on aracoix is still custarded up, they stun way too much and use lightning way too much

thank you for all the hard work

be back next patch

Edited by yianni