Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/14/2019

Both the weapon vendor and the armor vendor in the Chaos temple sell the primitive cloth tunic, however the weapon vendor sells it for 250 gold, while the armor vendor sells it for 500 gold.

when ur mates pick up item they dont disappear. Of course if i try to pick them after nothing goes in my inventory

One thing I've noticed while harvesting is that the weak spot target graphic sometimes disappears right after spawning, but functionally they still work as normal (if you remember where they were).
Also, hitting a weak spot doesn't immediately appear to do the extra damage, but instead does it on next hit. The initial hit shows the red damage text, but no sound or increased damage. Next hit does the increased damage with sound, but with normal flytext. It's just weird.
Will have to grab some footage next time I'm on.

231e101d88.jpg

On 5/15/2019 at 12:48 AM, seastodd said:

I dropped my 9 crafting platforms and stations on the parcel, and I could not get the crafting interface up on any of them, tried all 9, tried relogging and restarting client no luck, again I just let the ek close and than relaunched it and again all of a sudden I had functionality on the parcel the stations worked

Visiting Srathors Lawn EK I have the same issue that neither vendors or Crafting stations react to F, the animation shows the bar filling but with no pop of the Craft/Vendor window. Tried different characters and re-logging

Grouping with a commander seems to cause everyone to not be able to interact with the work tables in the EK

Before I die, I shall stand upon your grave and smile.

Posted (edited)

Good Morning,

Divine Light is not showing the damage numbers on the mobs, the healing numbers are visible, it is doing damage just no flytext 

Noticed that some of the damage numbers are the wrong color,  specifically I have been hit by zombies and all of a sudden the number has come up as white, not red. I have also noticed green damage numbers on harvesting nodes, very random and sporadic like one or two in an hour

When harvesting wood, all of a sudden all of the resources come out at one point, instead of spreading out around the node as usual. Stopping, picking up the resources and than starting to harvest again corrects the issue so the resources spread out around the node as intended. Dont think this is a specific type of tree seems to happen on all of them , and I have not noticed this happening with stone or ore just wood

Quick mention on the EK's  I dont seem to be experiencing the same issues nearly as much in my ek in the mornings, At prime time, my crafting stations work once, and then they dont, In the mornings I can open the crafting interface multiple times before it breaks

Also, I have used all the new crafting sockets, and the new merchant sockets on villa, they are working fine, when the ek is functional.  I really like the 3 buildings together, I hope you keep people interested in using and building their EK's

Edited by seastodd

Minor map glitch.  Overall I am so far having a positive experience in 5.9.

Virginia / Baltia (NA) /Formosa
> XYZ 2563, 12, 1908    Resources from tree clipped below the rock it was sitting on, making them inaccessible.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:40 AM, blazzen said:

I see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I realize you're only the messenger and are relaying design decisions made by others FancyHats. 

Telling a Myrmidon who's trying to time a split second berserker crash that they can no longer stop whirlwind without jumping/dodging means it largely cannot be used while berserk in the Titan build. You cannot use abilities while jumping so that's not an option when timing a split second ability like Berserk crash. Dodge isn't always up. The only real option for a berserk myrmidon would be to only use whirlwind while berserk if you have the ultimate raging bull available. Even using neck slash to flash cast interrupt into a pulverize is going to be too slow in many cases. One of the greatest things about myrmidon was being able to charge into a pack of people, pop berserk, and then whirlwind all of them. This is a direct nerf to Myrmidon Titan/Berserk hybrid build that many Myrmidon's are currently utilizing. 

Furthermore, you can no longer tell how long whirlwind is going to last because the channeling meter is now gone. I submitted a bug report saying that the channeling meter still had a "cancel combo" option which was no longer working but it seems like the entire graphic was removed instead of just removing the "cancel combo" portion. 

I'm not sure of the point in this change, but if the point is to normalize how cancelling channeled powers works then make myrmidon whirlwind (and champion whirlwind too for that matter) work like other channeled powers that require you to hold the button while channeling and it cancels upon release (similar to Duelist Rapid Fire). This would allow myrmidon's to still end Whirlwind quickly when they want to. 

I too am feeling like this "intentional fix" breaks more than it fixes. As for the Myrmidon's Berserk Crash prevention, this really messes up their viability in large scale combat, in just about every specialization. As far as Champion Whirling Pain ability... I don't see the point of FORCING me to use some other ability because I'm using an AE power, especially considering that Whirling Pain has a cooldown. Myrm can spam Whirlwind, but I cannot continually cast Whirling Pain.

Are there any other channeled abilities affected in this same way? 

Can we get some clarification please?

On 5/15/2019 at 3:40 PM, blazzen said:

I see I'm not the only one having an issue with this. I realize you're only the messenger and are relaying design decisions made by others FancyHats. 

Telling a Myrmidon who's trying to time a split second berserker crash that they can no longer stop whirlwind without jumping/dodging means it largely cannot be used while berserk in the Titan build. You cannot use abilities while jumping so that's not an option when timing a split second ability like Berserk crash. Dodge isn't always up. The only real option for a berserk myrmidon would be to only use whirlwind while berserk if you have the ultimate raging bull available. Even using neck slash to flash cast interrupt into a pulverize is going to be too slow in many cases. One of the greatest things about myrmidon was being able to charge into a pack of people, pop berserk, and then whirlwind all of them. This is a direct nerf to Myrmidon Titan/Berserk hybrid build that many Myrmidon's are currently utilizing. 

Furthermore, you can no longer tell how long whirlwind is going to last because the channeling meter is now gone. I submitted a bug report saying that the channeling meter still had a "cancel combo" option which was no longer working but it seems like the entire graphic was removed instead of just removing the "cancel combo" portion. 

I'm not sure of the point in this change, but if the point is to normalize how cancelling channeled powers works then make myrmidon whirlwind (and champion whirlwind too for that matter) work like other channeled powers that require you to hold the button while channeling and it cancels upon release (similar to Duelist Rapid Fire). This would allow myrmidon's to still end Whirlwind quickly when they want to. 

I am sad to say but compared to 5.8 new patch bring "mechanic changes" which are not fix, not improve but make more bugs. I mean 5.8 myrm was excellent except retaliate bug and some old unpolished skills. now there are at least 3 game breaking mechanic around this class and 2 "core 5.9 futures" which will not be fixed for sure for a long time ontop of old broken things...

for example, whirlwind which is impossible to stop and which are prevent other skills activating until 8 seconds left. net was broken and now it is the same plus chance to failed increased by collisions. global cooldowns + broken skills/delays/desyncs make it impossible to pulverise sometimes.

overall I did not like new hit register and other changes which was bring to us with 5.9. this hurt any channeling melee skill and overall feeling what you hit target (animation, sound etc). instant skills are not instant actually.

so I dunno. mb some more reports will help to bring some attention to devs. I really bored to see parabola progress with the game mechanics.

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

3 hours ago, Thalenax said:

I too am feeling like this "intentional fix" breaks more than it fixes. As for the Myrmidon's Berserk Crash prevention, this really messes up their viability in large scale combat, in just about every specialization. As far as Champion Whirling Pain ability... I don't see the point of FORCING me to use some other ability because I'm using an AE power, especially considering that Whirling Pain has a cooldown. Myrm can spam Whirlwind, but I cannot continually cast Whirling Pain.

Are there any other channeled abilities affected in this same way? 

Can we get some clarification please?

I think I can help. There is both an intentional change and a bug:

The intentional change was to stop the cancellation of the whirlwind by hitting the button again, because people were cancelling it accidentally. Now it should only interrupt via something like a dodge or interrupt power (not sure which, if any, those might be for a Myrmidon). 

The bug is that if whirlwind finished normally, no other powers are usable except dodges, jumps, and interrupt powers. 

We definitely understand how painful the bug part of that is, and are working to get it fixed.

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Camera still "pops" on occasion.

Myrmidon cannot cancel whirlwind. After using whirlwind no other skills can be activated except for dodge. After dodging skills and basic attack are useable again.

Hitting resource nodes still has items fall into the terrain leaving them unobtainable.

there is an option to enter finished campaigns from the lobby. this locks your character to the previous campaing. There is no option to unlock that character afterwards. Relogging displays the Victory banner of the completed campaign and makes your character available again, albeit without their inventory.

Posted (edited)

Vanguard Scout Duelist Spy Master Power increases reduces the chance to be critical hit instead of increasing it. 

Duelist Tunnel change is terrible. The inability to tunnel in forts or off objects feels terrible.  

Edited by Zatch
Added feedback

Quivers no longer usable by Brigand Ranger's.

Not sure if this is by design or bug but the "You can now equip quivers" has gone from the Brigand specialization.