Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 LIVE Feed Back for 5/14/2019

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I was in a group with another player and he was harvesting graves. I saw the body parts pop out of the graves and I saw him running around picking them up, but on my screen, he never got them. They were still there. I ran over and tried to pick them up and it seemed like I was. the animations played as though I was picking them up, but nothing was in my inventory. I'm guessing it was a sync issue.

10 hours ago, Arkade said:

I was in a group with another player and he was harvesting graves. I saw the body parts pop out of the graves and I saw him running around picking them up, but on my screen, he never got them. They were still there. I ran over and tried to pick them up and it seemed like I was. the animations played as though I was picking them up, but nothing was in my inventory. I'm guessing it was a sync issue.

Happend to us too. I was in group solo harvesting, my group mate was in the keep. 15 min later after i went to the keep and crafted some tools we came back out and all the doobers I had collected were still on groupmates screen well after they should have despawned. He ran around collected the doobers had the audio que's and doobers disappeared like they were gathered he then checked inventory and nothing was in his inventory.

The XP changes didn't go far enough.

Monsters should give XP for levels 1- (Rank x 4), then half XP for another (rank) levels

Wartribes should give XP for levels 1- (Rank x5), then half XP for another (rank) levels

Ancients and group/raid bosses should give XP to 30 (and more than 50 per kill).

The XP penalties for using higher rarity vessels should be eliminated - it already costs a whole pile more XP to level them.  Making XP awards end earlier for them is just annoying and adds nothing to gameplay.

This may have been addressed at some earlier point but manually collecting harvested resources is a waste of time, you have already chopped the tree, mined the ore/stone and then to have to run around to gather the resources adds an unnecessary timesink. A "Vacuum" or "Magnetic" effect to pull the resources to the player would be better.

Posted (edited)
  •  On the spirit bank, column 15 extends over the right edge and bottom of the box. Row 11 also extends over the bottom and right edge of the box.
  • You can't name new vessels. 
  • Guinecean model isn't loading for me. I've logged out several characters and all I see is the hair floating in mid-air. 
  • In the character details page, Subsistence cap shows 10000%
  • In details page under explore, Pathfinding shows cap of 50% but that is a time measurement, so what does the pathfinding % increase?

I'll add more items as I find them. 

Edited by Spawl

46 minutes ago, Spawl said:

You can't name new vessels. 

They made it vaguely clear that there was no point in vessel name, so that was to be removed (as per test).  I'm more surprised that existing vessels still have a name.

Milla's Elemental Mastery [Ravens & Crows - See "About Me" Section]:

Spoiler
  • Rosaline: Elemental of Earth, Female Wood-Elf Earth-Keeper, Political Main.
  • Ametrine: Elemental of Fire, Female Nethari Fire-Sanctifer, Endurance Main.
  • Sylphine: Elemental of Air, Female Fae Storm-Caller, Combat Main.
  • Cyandine: Elemental of Water, Female High-Elf Frost-Weaver, Tactical Main.
  • Lumirine: Elemental of Light, Female Human Holy-Crusader, Support Assist.
  • Ebontine: Elemental of Dark, Female Half-Elf Moon-Warden, Survival Assist.

1 hour ago, Lanie said:

They made it vaguely clear that there was no point in vessel name, so that was to be removed (as per test).  I'm more surprised that existing vessels still have a name.

They do have a point. Without a proper banking system it helps to keep your mules straight. 

~1 Loving the Trap Animations !

~2. Loving the xp curve change, real nice to be able to grind Wartribes or Mobs for, especially with no Campaign in play. Doesn't seem to work for non-common vessels though ?

10 hours ago, Grimbrand said:

This may have been addressed at some earlier point but manually collecting harvested resources is a waste of time, you have already chopped the tree, mined the ore/stone and then to have to run around to gather the resources adds an unnecessary timesink. A "Vacuum" or "Magnetic" effect to pull the resources to the player would be better.

Especially when they get hidden inside Architecture or Landscape, e.g. Lost a Blue piece of leather as the Cat died near a pile of logs. I could see its blue shinynesss through the gaps in the logs but could not collect it. Similarly for Cavern walls.

Since power queue has been removed, combat feels less satisfying, because you have to wait for current power animation to finish before you press next power . If you press it too early it won't activate.

For some classes good timing is crucial: for example, Myrmidon wants to mitigate his crash damage with Pulverize as late as possible, meanwhile he is swinging axes. If he presses Pulverize before swing finishes animation, it won't go off, Myrm will have to release key and press it again, but because there are about 500ms to do that, he will miss crash and take big damage. Just a 1ms early will be enough to tank crazy amount of damage. I don't think it feels good. While I am on battlefield I tend to watch what enemies are doing instead of tunnel visioning myself/my target/my skillbar. But game forces me now.

Another example is Templar Parry, once you used Stand and got hit, you activate Parry, but you can't press Stand again until Parry's animation finishes and animation is quite slow. Hitting RBM too early will result in no blocking for a few seconds, in other words not getting 50% mitigation bonus, which can be crucial for tank class in some situations.

It would be great to have power queue back, so you can queue next power if current power animation is less then ~300ms to its end.

18 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

Since power queue has been removed, combat feels less satisfying, because you have to wait for current power animation to finish before you press next power . If you press it too early it won't activate.

For some classes good timing is crucial: for example, Myrmidon wants to mitigate his crash damage with Pulverize as late as possible, meanwhile he is swinging axes. If he presses Pulverize before swing finishes animation, it won't go off, Myrm will have to release key and press it again, but because there are about 500ms to do that, he will miss crash and take big damage. Just a 1ms early will be enough to tank crazy amount of damage. I don't think it feels good. While I am on battlefield I tend to watch what enemies are doing instead of tunnel visioning myself/my target/my skillbar. But game forces me now.

Another example is Templar Parry, once you used Stand and got hit, you activate Parry, but you can't press Stand again until Parry's animation finishes and animation is quite slow. Hitting RBM too early will result in no blocking for a few seconds, in other words not getting 50% mitigation bonus, which can be crucial for tank class in some situations.

It would be great to have power queue back, so you can queue next power if current power animation is less then ~300ms to its end.

Funny for me combat feels way better and I can response way better. But I didn't notice that the queue was gone

rUQlYHs.png

8 minutes ago, DravoiX said:

Funny for me combat feels way better and I can response way better. But I didn't notice that the queue was gone

nah. it looks like animation lock bring back again. try out with 100+ ping

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Posted (edited)

sorry this is a mess up is it possible to delete a post I cant figure it out.

Edited by seastodd

On 5/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, Grimbrand said:

I love watching the stuff come out as I go along still after hundreds of nodes... much better than just going into your inventory, and given the fact you need your stamina to refill anyways, who cares really?

4 hours ago, ComradeAma said:

It’s only power queuing on channeled powers that’s broken, and yes combat feels really clunky on classes that have them

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

The change to keep sieges going from 9:30 PM EST to 8:30 PM EST is crippling for my guild.  We have about a third of our people in the MST and PST timezones that already had to rush home from work in order to make the siege window in time before, and now it is impossible for them to ever siege at this time.

Edited by Hungry

46 minutes ago, Hungry said:

The change to keep sieges going from 9:30 PM EST to 8:30 PM EST is crippling for my guild.  We have about a third of our people in the MST and PST timezones that already had to rush home from work in order to make the siege window in time before, and now it is impossible for them to ever siege at this time.

Yeah, this change stinks.  And why are all the keeps siege Windows at the same time?  Why not stagger them?