Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 LIVE Feed Back for 5/14/2019

56 minutes ago, Hungry said:

The change to keep sieges going from 9:30 PM EST to 8:30 PM EST is crippling for my guild.  We have about a third of our people in the MST and PST timezones that already had to rush home from work in order to make the siege window in time before, and now it is impossible for them to ever siege at this time.

Yeah I am one of those that cant siege any more because of this change :c bummer.

18 hours ago, Ble said:

If anything, the siege window should have gone the other way  #knowyouraudience?

Agreed. Sometimes it feels like the developers only think central time because that's where they are. Please be aware of West Coast Players and their work/travel times.

I am so confused on what I am supposed to be doing. I read over the how to play on the site but there is no indication on what each place is or what I should be doing. I am just going through different areas not sure of what to do or why I am there. I am still unsure of what campaigns are, or the other 2 things to choose from. There is 0 direction from the beginning and while the game is great and I love what they are doing, it is kind of making me lose interest. 

Okay, so i bought this game 4 days ago, and played this one campaign. 

Here's my experience.  (for the good or for the bad)

1. Went into the game blind, it was kind of tough trying to figure out what I'm doing and where i'm supposed to go, the tutorial stage goes to the Hub, which is okay, it makes sense with the type of game this is, but there is a lot and it can be overwhelming, this goes into point 2
2. The Skill trees, first the Explorer tree / combat tree / crafting tree,
Because nothing is explained i spent a lot of points places i shouldnt have trying to unlock the tree i wanted to get into, little to my knowledge it was tough because all i really had to do was follow the next trees "put 5 points in this to unlock this tree" thing, but instead i spent a lot of points places i should'nt have, so through this campaign i was useless in that regard, and i was not able to mine anything of substantial value. this goes for 2 of those trees, the combat one made sense to me.

PLEASE ALLOW A RESET PER CAMPAIGN OR SOMETHING>>> ^^^^^ because it sucks having messed up.

(after playing for the 4 days i can say i learned it for the most part)

3. Combat feels a bit clunky, but i'm sure that will change over time as things progress and improve.
4. The death mechanic is very bad, post 5.9 it was okay, you would become a bird and fly to your corpse (which i see the problem with this one too)
But now, why even become a bird? you can only revive at posts, and because the only posts are in keeps / or in the hub it's been basically a useless experience for me. 
maybe someone can explain this one for me better.
5. AI can be abused very easy early levels on ledges / stuns.
6. The UI is clunky, slow and causes lag because when you hit ESC and re-open the menu all the windows you had open before stay open aswell, I'm sure this is also something that would probably be in the works.
7. Gear durability is horrendous, things break too fast and it's a long tedious process to craft them. 
At least allow the armor / gear to be around longer. (personal complaint)
8. the campaign itself was a very confusing experience and I'm not really sure what i was doing, i did not take part in almsot any of it, and when i did it was just be getting mow'd by a group of pvpers while i was just farming pigs for mats, that's fine, but it just needs to be explained or pointed out like.. where what is happening, even on the campaign man i was like what's going on, timers that were not accurate or maybe i just was not in the right spots.
9. necromancy is cool, i have not dabbled in it, but the AMOUNT of resources it needs takes up basically your entire inventory.
10. (IMPORTANT) Organization button NEEDS to be implemented / auto stacking, the amount of inventory clutter / sorting is super annoying. 
11. Not sure if the team is going to be expanding on the PVE aspect of the game, but it would be cool to see other areas, maybe keeps or castles infested with different types of monsters that are cool to fight / a lot of what's happening now is monsters spamming abilities / leaping away / leaping in, i know this is a PVP game, but still for those players whom gather resources for the greater good of their company it would benefit everyone.. 
11. the minitaurs racial / ability to not get stunned from the front seems kind of broken, more so in small scale PVP
12. Templar Divine Light heal is super strong, so A. Either nerf this ability, or B. buff everyone elses healing, AND give the druid an actual heal, not a heal just based off the Major Discipline.

I have literally like another 1000 points, but will leave this here for now, feel free to message me on discord (Skunk_King#8890) to discuss / Or even on my stream account. twitch.tv/Skunk_king 

also, great patch from 5.8.6 - 5.9 (just need to fix the combat as it feels off now)

Thank you for all of your feedback, everybody! I am locking this topic now in favor of our latest Feedback post. Please continue to post your feedback for 5.90 LIVE here in the new post 😊