Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
salzus

Where that 4 day Campaign at

We were supposed to have a 4 day Campaign that is "non sanctioned" Was curious if there was an update ☺️

Before I die, I shall stand upon your grave and smile.

Posted (edited)

I would expect it today or tomorrow, the new fort siege mechanic appears to be working as they wanted, and well they had some issues on test with that the past few days..

But I agree a heads up as to their plans be it today or tomorrow or we just dont know again would be awesome, I would not be checking back in every hour or so, I know, I know I am addicted

Edited by seastodd

Like Pann Said 

2. At least 24 hours later, we'll prop it up on LIVE and begin a short (four-day) campaign.

they gave us 24 hr notice a new patch was coming and then said 24hr after the new patch expect a campaign. we have been given a heads up. 

1 hour ago, salzus said:

We were supposed to have a 4 day Campaign that is "non sanctioned" Was curious if there was an update ☺️

Have you played the new update? They have some serious bugs to address

22 minutes ago, oneply said:

This build does have a lot of bugs, but I don't think that is a reason to keep God's Reach as the only place to test those bugs. We'd get more testing done with a non-trial Campaign world as well.

IhhQKY6.gif

The same people demanding they release a bug riddled 5.90 are the same people who are going to then complain about how there's too many bugs and subsequently quit because of all the bugs not yet fixed.  Give them the time they need to fix stuff before you animals start complaining.  They aren't obligated to do 24/7 available testing for years at a time in pre-alpha. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Like Pann Said 

they gave us 24 hr notice a new patch was coming and then said 24hr after the new patch expect a campaign. we have been given a heads up. 

She did say 'at least 24 hours,' so if there's no campaign tonight don't break out the torches & pitchforks.

otoh, if there is a campaign, and it has some bugs in it, don't break out the torches & pitchforks. 5.90 is a major change to the backend that touches nearly everything in the game. It's going to take time to clean it all up, and players to find what needs cleaning up.

Edited by VaMei

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, oneply said:

Have you played test when the update came out so they could have addresses serious bugs? 

Edited by salzus

13 minutes ago, VaMei said:

She did say 'at least 24 hours,' so if there's no campaign tonight don't break out the torches & pitchforks.

otoh, if there is a campaign, and it has some bugs in it, don't break out the torches & pitchforks. 5.90 is a major change to the backend that touches nearly everything in the game. It's going to take time to clean it all up, and players to find what needs cleaning up.

I am not sitting here with a stop watch ... don't even own a pitchfork. 

just trying to point out to OP that they did post info.

Personally I would rather play a buggy non sanctioned campaign or even GR than wait. so I am happy to see progress.  

19 minutes ago, salzus said:

Have you played test when the update came out so they could have addresses serious bugs? 

Sure did reported every bug I came across. Some seem to have been addressed and some new ones popping up. 

Posted (edited)

Well we need more people like you then. But with a Campaign I bet there will be a lot more bugs too.

Edited by salzus

17 minutes ago, salzus said:

Well we need more people like you then. But with a Campaign I bet there will be a lot more bugs too.

Plenty of people reporting bugs and giving feedback.

Does make it hard to want to play tho when you die and spend 10-20 minutes getting your body and stuff back. Major step back in the fun factor. 

Well luckily it's not released and still in pre-alpha. Eh? Phew.

Sign in to follow this