• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ACE_FancyHats

5.90 Snap Test Bug Reports for 5/16/19

You can download the TEST client here.

Patch notes coming soon and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Posted (edited)

Weapon finesse minor discipline does not change power efficiency as advertised.

Also, it would be nice to test out EKs, but in order to get the parcels and deeds to do so, it requires a stonemason table in your EK, which requires parcels & deeds...

Edited by Tiberius_Invictus

Posted (edited)

Bank inventory hangs off right edge of window

harvested items still sometimes fall into rocks and such and can't be retrieved

Training tree icons/pictures for 1hand melee/2hand melee and 1hand ranged/2hand ranged are backwards, need to be reversed. Been ongoing. it bugs me. A templar representing 1hand melee training tree and I think a champ representing 2hand melee tree.  'Fessor representing 2hand ranged tree.

Confessor immolation blink seems buggy. I seem to end up in the same place I started. most of the time.

I can see a weapon/shield but the player aint there...?! I think they are rezzing invisible.

Edited by jimmlop
remembered a couple more

Posted (edited)

If you root Ugru Ranger, he won't attack.

Myrmidon's Colossus Smash jumps through characters models. Please make it collide with players/npcs like Elken's Head Butt.

Edited by ComradeAma

I don't think thornshield or bark-skin are applying any  damage, not showing up in combat log. Thornshield is causing barrier explosion damage when it ends , because of forcemage passive, but bark-skin is not. Bark-skin is a barrier correct?

Sign in to follow this