Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/17/2019

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Every time I try to zone into live Camp I get stuck at "Loading Zone" screen.  I have shut down and restarted about 5 times now, this is when I try to zone from starter area to Templee.  It took me about 4 times to even load into camp the first time.

unknown.png

F to interact with EK tables still busted. I was gone for a couple hours since servers came up. Dair can't interact with the tables now. F charges to the end but no crafting windows work on all the tables.

Fixed issue causing interaction to fail in EKs.

The fix was not successful; the behavior has not changed at all.  Given enough time and/or subsequent attempts, crafting stations and the sacrifice brazier no longer activate (craft, move, or loot).

I have been experienceing some problems with combat and looting.
Lootable bodies seem to be blocking my targeting, ensuring that when i attack it seems like I attack the dead body, and not whatever living thing is in front of me.

logo_v2_banner.png

Mob charges stun/knockdown before the charge connects with you 

also loading screen issues. getting stuck on Loading Zone and not progressing 

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Tried to capture Harrison's Fort and couldn't get the capture graphic to begin countdown. Ran in and out, sat in the circle for 10 minutes and it never started. I was able to capture the other fort in zone without difficulty although I had to run in and out of the circle several times to get the timer started.

Posted (edited)

On the eu siege like a terminator my legs get under texture on the tree spawn. Then,  I slowly began to tie in the floor until I fall on the first floor. Was fun. Unable to do anything while this.

Today we got alot of disconnect problems if we go inside portal.

Today we got alot of issue when our teammates did not see someone (enemy or group members are invisible to someone). Also some strange desyncs

chech this out 03h:37m:01s

New respawn mechanic is terrible. I do not want even complain why. I sure you will get more feedbacks later with better language

After 1-2 dies and 3-4 location change freezes are becoming terrible.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Posted (edited)

There were multiple desyncs of party/faction members today. Suddenly ally/-es just stop moving and you can't see their actual position until you relog. It completely breaks pvp experience. Client log had the same exception during those moments:

Spoiler

2019-05-17T20:16:56.422Z EXCEPTION PHYSICSOBJECTMANAGER - Exception in NetworkedObject.ObjectManagerUpdate Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at FxManager.DoneLoadingEffectAssets (FxTrackingData tracking) [0x0032f] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at FxManager.DoneLoadParticlePrefab (System.Object obj, ResourceManager+IAsyncResourceLoad asyncLoad) [0x000b0] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at ResourceManager+AsyncLoadRequest.NotifyOwnerLoadData[T] (ResourceManager+IAsyncResourceLoad OwnerLoadData, T Asset) [0x00017] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at ResourceManager.LoadAsync[T] (System.String path, ResourceManager+IAsyncResourceLoad asyncLoadData, System.String logPrefix) [0x0000e] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at FxManager.LoadParticleAssets (FxTrackingData trackingInfo) [0x00210] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at FxManager.StartFx (NetworkedObject attachToObject, NetworkedObject caster, ClientEffectData effectData, System.Int32 trackingId, UnityEngine.Vector3 location, UnityEngine.Vector3 hitVector, UnityEngine.Vector3 forwardVector, FxAttachPointMap attachMapOverride1, FxAttachPointMap attachMapOverride2) [0x0016a] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at PlayerObserverController.PlayHit (System.Single appliedValue, System.Int32 hitAnim, System.Int32 a_effectDataId, System.Int32 a_effectId, System.Int32 statId, System.Boolean critical, System.Boolean dot, System.Int64 casterId, System.Int64 targetId, System.Int32 powerId, System.Int32 weaponDamageId, System.Int32 effectDamageId, UnityEngine.Vector3 hitVector, UnityEngine.Vector3 hitLocation, System.String flyTextString) [0x00280] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at CharacterAvatarObserver.MessageCallback (CrumbBase currentCrumb) [0x0004b] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at SmoothingSystem`1[MoveDataType].Update (System.Boolean showDebug, MoveDataType& _sample) [0x000c9] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at CharacterAvatarObserver.OnUpdate (NetworkedObject netObj) [0x00000] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at NetworkedObject.ObjectManagerUpdate () [0x00061] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0 
  at PhysicsObjectManager.UpdateAllObjects () [0x00041] in <63e30fc5e8d3478e824e287a925d99f5>:0  _||_ Name=[makkon] 

During siege fights we had three fights on the same map. The first two fights were handled good by the game, but the third fight had contant freezes for everyone, fps dropped to 10. There were no exceptions in logs during that time besides a lof of "WARNING COOPTASKER - CoopTasker is overloaded and can't keep the framerate to minimum levels!". Server performed great though.

The new ressurection mechanic allows defenders to constantly res inside their keep, while attackers need at least a fort on siege map. In any case defends will spawn faster.
After constantly wiping our enemies near tree of life we still could not win the siege, because they were running back every 2-3 minutes from dragon statue below. It felt super unfair. 

Healers are quite imbalanced with 2k SP. Siege was a party of clerics, druids and templars, where nothing dies.

In tree of life room I managed to drop under floor texture somehow then slowly "fall" through texture to bottom room.

Edited by ComradeAma

Posted (edited)

Also experiencing infinite Loading Zone when trying to join campaign. Checked windows task manager and cpu is at 95% load.

Only seems to happen on the US server.

Edited by Incarnatus
update

Visual bug outside of the Chaos temple where the portal indicators are in the field and are moving with my character.y6b05bW_-_Imgur.jpg

The audio for the zombies when they use ranged attacks is insanely loud regardless of your position to them. Not sure if this should be reported here but noticed that as well.

Visual bug when loading into the starter zone where a player's hair was the only thing visible.

New_Bitmap_Image_3.jpg