Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/17/2019

• If you are inside of an EK for more than 10 minutes, you may lose your ability to interact with placeables in your EK (like crafting tables). Log out of your EK, wait for it to shut down completely (about 10 minutes), and log back in to fix this.

This known issue hurts. I'll buy a beer for the developer that moves this up on the backlog and fixes it next sprint!

Clerics Tend Wounds power only heals the first tick of healing and doesn't heal after that.
Stoneborn have no eating animation.
Pillars of light from Portals are showing up randomly on the map not near any portal.

Posted (edited)

Druid Blink - Loading Zone - my party stood next to my vessel that was ALIVE - Alt F4 because of loading zone bug - load back in DEAD.  30 Durability hit on items because of this bug

Edited by Nueby
Durability!!! PLEASE FIX!

Campaign is 100% broken. At first, I thought it was just my vessel that had logged out in the keep, which can no longer log in - but whatever that bug is also seems to be preventing two other vessels that are in the campaign from logging in - a second one in the keep and one in the temple.

I *can* still log in vessels that are on my EK and on God's Reach.

Already sent logs in to support.

There is an issue on the Tree of Life floor of the keep where you will sink through the floor.  Sometimes it is slow, sometimes it is fast.  You can't use any powers or move while this is happening.  It makes fighting on the Tree of Life basically a die roll as random members of your team start dropping down into the room below (taking fall damage and having to run back into the fight).

2 hours ago, Brindylln said:

Yep, unplayable. Repeatable infinite loading screen.

I am also experiencing the perpetual loading screen.  It first happened when I tried to join the campaign.  I had to restart and go to God's reach instead.  I tried the campaign again later and was able to enter to the beach head, but when I tried to enter the runegate to the temple I got hit with the bug again.

Perpetual Loading Zone on every zone. 

Alt F4

Play for a while.

Blink - Loading Zone

Alt F4 

Loading Zone

Alt F4 

Loading Zone

Alt F4

Finally get in Dead. 

This is not even playable enough to test and give feed back.  

First things first, please create a stable environment so that we can log in without hindrance.  Then we can start to detail the many bugs were encountering.

lemme know 

Posted (edited)

Players can appear invisible but still do damage, died to abilities from Thalenax but no player named Thalenax visible. You can even see the hurlbat appear out of thin air. He was chasing and doing damage to me for quite some time, not just the end of this clip. Never saw his name, model or anything

Edited by Phr00t

6 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Players can appear invisible but still do damage, died to abilities from Thalenax but no player named Thalenax visible. You can even see the hurlbat appear out of thin air. He was chasing and doing damage to me for quite some time, not just the end of this clip. Never saw his name, model or anything

Also it seems I was invisible taking your head. 

Just now, Nueby said:

Also it seems I was invisible taking your head. 

You were there too? wow.. Yeah this is a bad bug. Guildie couldn't see you two either, we both only saw those three.
I also think I was getting hit by an invisible templar in the initial stages of the fight, I was getting sin stacked on me but saw no confessor and nobody in melee range. 

@thomasblair 

1 minute ago, Phr00t said:

You were there too? wow.. Yeah this is a bad bug. Guildie couldn't see you two either, we both only saw those three.
I also think I was getting hit by an invisible templar in the initial stages of the fight, I was getting sin stacked on me but saw no confessor and nobody in melee range. 

@thomasblair 

Wolffang2 was the Templar he was visible. 

Just now, Nueby said:

Wolffang2 was the Templar he was visible. 

At the beginning of the fight, I was playing ring around the rock and was getting hit, even though nobody visible was near me hitting me. So I think something else was going on, I was commenting in discord about "where am I getting hit from", and that's why I started recording :(

Very strange

Posted (edited)

Confessor-Inquisitor talent Perfect Storm "Enables your Hellfire Tornados to hit targets up to 4 times" does not appear to be working with the new change to controller. Even with multiple enemies in melee range, only one instance of damage is showing up.

This is likely due to the new character controller and the change to tornado/hellfire blast knockback. I would like to see a different talent in place here anyway, as this one always felt unreliable and out of place.

Case in point:

Edited by Phr00t