Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/17/2019

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Phr00t said:

Confessor-Inquisitor talent "Enables your Hellfire Tornados to hit targets up to 4 times" does not appear to be working with the new change to tornados. Even with multiple enemies in melee range, only one instance of damage is showing up.

 

This is likely due to the new character controller. I would like to see a different talent in place here anyway, as this one always felt unreliable and out of place.

NecroSin stated it hit him 3 times so this is confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Split Stack OK button missing when splitting stack on the lowest row of inventory

When splitting a stack of items on the lowest row of inventory, the OK button is inaccessible.

Able to replicate?: Yes
Resolve: Log out of character and log back in
 Crowfall---5.90-LIVE---Split-Stack-OK-bu

 

Edited by Halberd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Incarnatus said:

Also experiencing infinite Loading Zone when trying to join campaign. Checked windows task manager and cpu is at 95% load.

 

Only seems to happen on the US server.

Happens on the EU server also, its when you try and get into the temple is where the problem is i think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duelist

  • seems like NPCs/mobs can see you in stealth
  • is it intended that after you attack a mob they can see you in stealth even if they have not applied a debuff? basically cannot use stealth to get away.

Dirge

  • impale is ridiculously broken. consistently 8-12 attempts without using the pips
  • if inconceivable is active impale does not work at all until the buffs wear off. 
  • the bleed DoT numbers either do not show, or when they do appear they are white instead of the purple color before 
  • snipe/ambush same icon still
  • sloped surfaces prevent impale from working consistent

EK crafting still broken (yes this is with the most recent patch)

When recalling/porting get stuck on Loading Screen endlessly. Also the infinite Preparing Terrain one still happens

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Halberd said:

Split Stack OK button missing when splitting stack on the lowest row of inventory

When splitting a stack of items on the lowest row of inventory, the OK button is inaccessible.

Able to replicate?: Yes
Resolve: Log out of character and log back in
 Crowfall---5.90-LIVE---Split-Stack-OK-bu

 

split something else higher up

 

 


If i'm not outnumbered it's not a real fight.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hungry said:

There is an issue on the Tree of Life floor of the keep where you will sink through the floor.  Sometimes it is slow, sometimes it is fast.  You can't use any powers or move while this is happening.  It makes fighting on the Tree of Life basically a die roll as random members of your team start dropping down into the room below (taking fall damage and having to run back into the fight).

seemed to only happen when i pulled you on the ramp coming up to the tree room on knight where the ramp and top floor connects


If i'm not outnumbered it's not a real fight.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Staff said:

seemed to only happen when i pulled you on the ramp coming up to the tree room on knight where the ramp and top floor connects

Forced Movement seems to make it happen more often, but the first time we noticed it happened was shortly after I chased you down into the throne room and killed you.  When I came back up 3 of us all started sinking into the ground within a short timeframe and I don't think anyone else on your squad had any abilities that could have pulled all of us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, makkon said:

 

chech this out 03h:37m:01s

Also 03:39:00 is a good example of the Ranger Brigand Booby Traps Passive causing traps to explode repeatedly 


giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Two bugs.

 

First off, it looks like the UI didn't update properly on this Wartribe mob.

nWmZQyZ.jpg

 

 

 

Secondly, this wartribe mob seems to think he should constantly be leashing.

https://gfycat.com/BadForthrightAlbertosaurus

 

 

Third bug: My confessor friend here is invisible besides his badge, tankard, and book.

mPiXZCh.jpg

Edited by Hungry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Currently i hang at "Loading Zone" when trying to enter GR.

Everything worked fine 12 hours ago, didn't update or change anything.

EDIT: For some reason a repair fixed the issue but non the less loading times went up since the patch.

EDIT2: If i tab out while in loading screen, it gets stuck again and you have to repair it again.

Edited by gerrylix

logo_v2_banner.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Using materials for a Runic Great Mace Head resulted in a normal Mace Head:

96kiwhk.png

 

No mistakes made in the crafting stages, and there is no other way of getting FDM on this component. It will also not slot into the runic mace because of this problem.

Edited by galvia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aracoix assassins at loc 1207, 1, 2402 bugged. Not sure if whole camp. Killed one nearby that loc it never attacked back..the others at the loc were unkillable and non responsive. Just stood their healing immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent 25 mins trying to login for siege. About 10 Loading zone stucks, 5 crashes and 3 times client eat all computer memory. In the first fight, everyone in raid had frezzes for 10 seconds in 40 people fight, my client crashed and could not login again cause of "Loading zone" issues again and again and again. During 1 hour of siege I was 10 minutes in game and 50 mins Alt+F4ing game. Players are desynced, enemies are desynced, siege UI is desynced with siege state. If you start Sanctioned campaign with this game "stability", I am out till Alpha or Release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ComradeAma said:

Spent 25 mins trying to login for siege. About 10 Loading zone stucks, 5 crashes and 3 times client eat all computer memory. In the first fight, everyone in raid had frezzes for 10 seconds in 40 people fight, my client crashed and could not login again cause of "Loading zone" issues again and again and again. During 1 hour of siege I was 10 minutes in game and 50 mins Alt+F4ing game. Players are desynced, enemies are desynced, siege UI is desynced with siege state. If you start Sanctioned campaign with this game "stability", I am out till Alpha or Release.

Yep, we even had a guy crash 2 times while just fighting, and it insta killed him..


 pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

this patch is a bullsht. I strongly recommend end current campaign and do not start new one until you fix it. 1 week to fix? good. 4 weeks? ok. but not this plz.

 

as reminder game breaking things:

1) fully desynced all the time. I hit target? nope, it was the air.

2) did not see ally and party members as well as they are me - impossible to coordinate.

3) huge freezes right in time. check this out. healer got dc, I got freeze during berserker and then like this.

4) unable to login, unable to switch zone.

5) disconnecting in the battle...

6) impossible collection of resources (dobes are stay on the ground)

7) stupidest respawn mechanic I've even seen which kill any fun on the siege. ppl keep respawning while you need to fly all the map to get...yeah death shroud. no map markers to get back your stuff hints about quality of this mechanic also. capture respawn you can say? yeah, read 8.

8 ) EU night/day scheduling on the forts make it impossible to catch it in prime time or get decent fight while all who not working do this without any of the problems.

9) broken CC which register 0.5-1 seconds later on my client...

10) broken antiCC which makes CC useless

11) broken OP healers, broken damage on some classes, broken unbalanced runes. you sure you can fix it until 6.0? this patch more ppl will come and they will not be such patient and tolerant like your testers

 

we really want to test sieges (not doing any killboard score), sorry - waste of time to test it. as well as waste of durability on decent gear (which mean also time lose coz you made this game gear aka grind based) to die from bugs and new "broken futures".

I really do not remember the patch worse than this one since 2016.

 

/regards,

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

    I have been playing a Druid since the patch came out, and I've encountered a number of combat related bugs.

For starters, the bear blast (the charged skill that shoots a bear that bounces and slows) has never worked consistently. However, since the last patch, it now refuses to hit at all, from any angle or with any timing. Even stationary targets at medium distance are impossible for it to hit. Faerie fire and leech seed do not work, as attempting to apply them will fire the animation, use essence, and put the skill on cooldown without applying the debuff or VFX to the enemy. This has happened to me consistently across multiple sessions, about a half dozen times. Since the patch, these skills have not worked at all. Strangely, the stun (Storm Call?) works most of the time, though suffers from the same lock on issues occcasionally. The same is true for the lightning zip zap click attack.

The skills that work consistently are the self and group buffs, the tornado attack, blight, and coalesce life. The coalesce life orbs actually work far better than last patch, in fact they have had pretty tight hitboxes and just generally been really awesome to play around with! The fae dodge seems to have had its physics changed pretty drastically, but the new mode of operation works well. Sacrifice woks well, the ult works well, and retaliate works well, though there does seem to be some animation lock on occasion that works against the controls, such as when attempting to dodge and then sacrifice. I can left click attack at the end of a dodge reasonably early, but I cannot sacrifice as quickly as I would expect to be able to. I am unsure if this is intended behavior.

Finally, the resurrection skill works well, however the targeting reticle does not appear when I tap the ability hotkey, and tapping again will perform the ability. I do not know how to cancel it properly after tapping once, as a right click will dodge and hitting escape will open the menu, cancelling it but interrupting the flow of combat. Additionally, as the targeting reticle is invisible, it is impossible to tell if the cancel has worked or not until I left click, which risks putting my revive on cooldown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vindkattunge said:

Hello,

    I have been playing a Druid since the patch came out, and I've encountered a number of combat related bugs.

For starters, the bear blast (the charged skill that shoots a bear that bounces and slows) has never worked consistently. However, since the last patch, it now refuses to hit at all, from any angle or with any timing. Even stationary targets at medium distance are impossible for it to hit. Faerie fire and leech seed do not work, as attempting to apply them will fire the animation, use essence, and put the skill on cooldown without applying the debuff or VFX to the enemy. This has happened to me consistently across multiple sessions, about a half dozen times. Since the patch, these skills have not worked at all. Strangely, the stun (Storm Call?) works most of the time, though suffers from the same lock on issues occcasionally. The same is true for the lightning zip zap click attack.

 

We have begged to turn bear into a ray(instead of projectile) for years, literally. Keep up the good fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...