Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/17/2019

Pretty much one thing, roll back 5.9 it's not even close to ready for live.

I always tought May was the month we should test 5.9 on testservers, now we got this mess on live servers.

• The new death mechanic is the worst thing i have ever seen, flying around aimlessly to just end up with DS
  • Map loading is instable and takes like 3 times longer
  • This list would go on and on but most has already been mentioned....

logo_v2_banner.png

3 hours ago, galvia said:

Using materials for a Runic Great Mace Head resulted in a normal Mace Head:

96kiwhk.png

No mistakes made in the crafting stages, and there is no other way of getting FDM on this component. It will also not slot into the runic mace because of this problem.

Tested twice to make sure I am not crazy and confirmed that this pattern is broken.

Looks like Balista AoE is ticking extremely high and the ground AoE is not appearing currently. Had a number of players die very quickly to a single balista shot in the Tree of Life room tonight without any indicator that they were in a danger zone.

Two points of feedback on that:
1. Please make the AoE show up again, and maybe add a sound effect.
2. I'm unsure if it is intended to be able to fire on your own tree in the first place.

Brigand traps can be placed multiple times and are triggering multiple times on individual targets currently.

Good buff for the most nerfed class in 5.8, probably not intended gameplay.

Item durability from resurrecting at the Dragon Statues is using the OLD VALUES - A large penalty for dying that you'd use when you couldn't be bothered to recover your corpse before. 
This means that standard pvp combat right now drains your durability MUCH TOO FAST as you don't have any other way to resurrect if you get wiped.

2 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Item durability from resurrecting at the Dragon Statues is using the OLD VALUES - A large penalty for dying that you'd use when you couldn't be bothered to recover your corpse before. 
This means that standard pvp combat right now drains your durability MUCH TOO FAST as you don't have any other way to resurrect if you get wiped.

this is painful , I just realized this myself and am now spiritbanking everything . Have died twice and ticked down epics and legendaries by huge duration

3 hours ago, galvia said:

Brigand traps can be placed multiple times and are triggering multiple times on individual targets currently.

Good buff for the most nerfed class in 5.8, probably not intended gameplay.

There appears to be one specific ranger who is abusing the hell out of this. I haven't seen it happen when fighting any other rangers.

Posted (edited)

jo92nC1.jpgSo I was in the middle of editing my EK and then when I completed it I got the infinite Loading Zone... in my EK so I had to close application restart it, and then I come back it tells me your last location was not safe, warping you to a safe place. Put me where the dragon statue is and guess what, I can't resurrect my self because there is no damn Dragon Statue or anything. its my EK. Now all my items are just sitting there... Can't even resurrect... Also another bug is when you die and resurrect at a dragon statue your durability for your armor, weapons, jewelry, saddle, etc... gets dramatically loss

Edited by OneLeggedMan
Photo

Swift Pack Pig durability is at 200 instead of 400, and with the current death toll you will need a new swift pack pig every 7 deaths. :( 

Can we get some information whether or not that was an intentional durability loss?

Posted (edited)

unknown.png

loadingscreenbug seems to get worse

and this environment-blackscreen is a new one, servers dying?

edit: having 1 account on desktop and 1 on laptop logged in with same issue - after est. 5 min the screen appeared on both at the same time

more intel... day night circle change ends blackscreen

Edited by Surelia

Posted (edited)

Powers copying over when trying to move to another slot.  Unable to remove powers from an assigned slot.

EDIT: I went back in to check that I wasn't crazy.  Off-cooldown, I can remove it, though I sincerely recall that it wasn't on cooldown when attempting to remove the spell.  That said, the 'copying' effect is still occurring when attempting to reassign the spell to another slot.

Zyx4z6P.png

Edited by FeralJuicebox

1 hour ago, FeralJuicebox said:

Unable to remove powers from an assigned slot.

u cant switch abilites which are on cooldown

Bbhm5iJ.jpg

1 hour ago, nenju said:

u cant switch abilites which are on cooldown

I've updated my original post. I don't believe that I wasn't using the spell at the time, but can't recreate the situation.  However, I've edited my comment to specifically identify the 'copying' effect that occurs in the bar.  Thanks!

17 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Thank you so much for posting this, I was surprised it was not being talked about. This bug causes your gear to break super fast, as in one siege that goes horribly bad.

I didn't see it in the update notes, but brigand spec of ranger can no longer use quivers. This now makes it the only spec in the game with a consumable resource (other than via durability) needed for its combat abilities.