Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bairloch

I Think This Forum Is Making Me More Of A Pvper...

I've always done PvP in MMOs when there was a purpose. Tower Wars in AO. Blockade running in EVE. You get the idea.

But my time on these forums? It just makes me want to write down a list of peoples names and, once the game starts, hunt them down and kill them.

To make this fit the suggestion box. I suggest this is something ACE should encourage...

Thoughts?

Edited by bairloch

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Your suggestion swings too far away from the "let the players police themselves" ideal, if it includes game mechanics to encourage grief ganking.

Don't worry, the dev's won't ever need to code incentives for pettiness or vengeance, nor should they code penalties. Players will act according to their nature and these campaigns will simulate "life without fear of death" (just fear of robbery).

And some players have already ganked others on the CF forums with reports and rumors.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I've always done PvP in MMOs when there was a purpose. Tower Wars in AO. Blockade running in EVE. You get the idea.

But my time on these forums? It just makes me want to write down a list of peoples names and, once the game starts, hunt them down and kill them.

To make this fit the suggestion box. I suggest this is something ACE should encourage...

Thoughts?

Yesss.  Yeeessss... Let the hate flow through you.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

A pie chart is always better anyways .

Then you have a "at a glance " representation of how much hate you harbour for each person .

If your going to do this even half right you at least need a hand drawn crayon  graph .

Edited by maarvy

Thoughts?

Sniff ...sniff....dats boootyfull

tumblr_m5il06HkUy1qbvpv0.gif

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Thoughts?

I'm assuming you mean an in game white board like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY

Edited by ebondrake

Perception is reality.

No, I don't want to join your guild.

I heard a rumor on these forums somewhere that ACE will support Bounty-hunting in Crowfall. How they will support it I'm unsure but I think it deserves some attention.

Thoughts?

This was something Darkfall Online strongly encouraged as well.  Never has been such a vile pit of hatred and forum warriors as theirs.  With actual consequences seen in game!