Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Nunes

Crafting QoL suggestion

DAm4sXy.png

It would make crafting a lot nicer if you could click on an empty resource slot and then get a drop down of valid options from your inventory for that particular resource. I find it a little clunky to click from my inventory. Not the end of the world, but I think it would be a nice option to have.

My biggest gripe is that something I do while crafting apparently makes the right click in inventory no longer transfer the item to the appropriate slot in the crafting window.  At that point I either have to drag items to the right slot, or close the crafting window and start over.

3 hours ago, Staff said:

can we have this ui back please?

That was a mockup they showed a long while ago.  It was never present or functional in-game.  Rumor is it has been pushed to a post-launch implementation.

2 hours ago, Tiberius_Invictus said:

My biggest gripe is that something I do while crafting apparently makes the right click in inventory no longer transfer the item

This happens when the crafting window loses focus by clicking somewhere else in the UI.  Press J or click the window to re-focus it so you can right-click components again.  You'll know it's ready when there's a yellow line highlighting the window.

On 5/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, Hyriol said:

That was a mockup they showed a long while ago.  It was never present or functional in-game.  Rumor is it has been pushed to a post-launch implementation.

This happens when the crafting window loses focus by clicking somewhere else in the UI.  Press J or click the window to re-focus it so you can right-click components again.  You'll know it's ready when there's a yellow line highlighting the window.

You can also left click the top of the crafting window to rehighlight it.