Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LordofCake

5.90 LIVE Feed Back for 5/20/2019

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to The Bug Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Well its only been an hour or so, and I am not sure about player numbers but a huge leap forward for me, been to multiple zones on different characters with no loading zone error, and the EK seems to be functioning much better than it has in days, mine never broke :)

Posted (edited)

Exact opposite for me ... can't get into any zone but my EK with my miner. Time to try another vessel. Issue is the additional cost in gold to buy a mining Disc.

Edited by Incarnatus

Agree with Seastodd, zoned though about 15, include temple at least 5 times. All good.

Nice to see a variance of forest wildlife.

Not had a chance to grp to test invis chars and harvested items bugs yet

This is the first patch, that made me feel angry and dull. Game is totaly unstable, pvp content is about 5% of playtime and the rest is braindead grind for gear, which is the biggest factor in pvp. Population is being depleted. I don't know where the shift from initial direction happened and why, but I don't want to play it until game is back to its roots. I am taking break.

f9nbMS7.jpg

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but the cleric ability illuminate is giving significantly less mana back than previously.

One one my biggest concern with the actual patch is the Gold value and the loottable of Bosses

1. Right now Gold is dropped by Bosses in a Hugh Amount, so peaple that can farm them are rich af. Starters don't have a Chance of getting neraly the amount. My Problem is that as a Trader or someone who like to have Shops open you can't sell Things properly because for the "rich" guys Money doens't madder and new Players are not able to buy a single item.(i am mainly focused on selling Runetools)

2. In a Addition to the very high Gold dropp the bosses even drop a large amount of Epic Ore. Right now the only reason to farm ore is, if you wanna farm Souls or Gems, the ore itself is nearly worthless.

1 hour ago, Zirone said:

One one my biggest concern with the actual patch is the Gold value and the loottable of Bosses

1. Right now Gold is dropped by Bosses in a Hugh Amount, so peaple that can farm them are rich af. Starters don't have a Chance of getting neraly the amount. My Problem is that as a Trader or someone who like to have Shops open you can't sell Things properly because for the "rich" guys Money doens't madder and new Players are not able to buy a single item.(i am mainly focused on selling Runetools)

2. In a Addition to the very high Gold dropp the bosses even drop a large amount of Epic Ore. Right now the only reason to farm ore is, if you wanna farm Souls or Gems, the ore itself is nearly worthless.

I like that there are other ways to get materials, but I would like to see a buff to mining to equal out farming nodes with farming mobs.

The time commitment is no where close to equal. Mining loot tables were changed this patch for their detriment also showing the current imbalance further.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zirone said:

Alot of the crafting system has to do with the rerolls at the moment, I would say a fully rerolled green weapon, where every bar you made had the stats re rolled, would give you better stats than a purple weapon with just the final roll rerolled.   Now the problem with heaps of epics is you need heaps of chaos embers and dust for those re-rolls or you are just wasting the ore anyways... so although the drop was huge people are still going to have to mine

Than take into account your experimentation skill and assembly skills on your crafters, and you still need that epic weapon grip or whatever that is not ore if you dont have crafters with the assembly and experimentation over 80 again you are just wasting the ore you mine  as well make green stuff you will get comparable stats with many less flawed assembly's. In my case I think my blacksmith has like 80 assembly and 80 experimentation at the moment, and blue weapons seem to still come out as  good as anything purple I make.   I have actually sacrificed a bit of purple ore in my quest for blues cause that is what I still tend to use at the moment

As far as the gold is concerned I disagree, I have only killed one r6 group boss solo atm and I think I got what 150-200 gold.. it took forever to kill him with my cleric(minutes), I am sure I could have produced as much if not more gold just killing r10 zombies in the same amount of time, especially if you take into account the respawn time/time to move to the next boss vs the zombie respawn time... much more gold with the zombies at the moment

And just to be a bit of a devils advocate about your post... if you are only interested in selling rune tools than sell white ones cheap for new players and green ones for the rich players, this game requires us to create and work systems into their design to fit our play style needs. White Tools for 25-50 gold greens for 100-200 your problem is solved in my eyes without trying to force the developers into a game change for really no reason. Not to mention the fact that new players really dont need green tools too start so not being able to afford them would be a good thing, and rich veteran players probably are not going to want white tools from a merchant much so those should be left for the new players..

To end my essay I want to make sure the developers know this last patch was a massive improvement for me, My eternal kingdom never broke, and although I did run into the dreaded loading zone hang up once or twice, I used to get dropped from the game prior to 5.9 in various ways anyways, that unity error that would pop up and shut the whole client down all of a sudden was an example... so I dont understand what people are freaking out about so much :)

Edited by seastodd

2 hours ago, Ussiah said:

like that there are other ways to get materials, but I would like to see a buff to mining to equal out farming nodes with farming mobs.

I would rather see wartribes drop weapon/armor additives or components with bonuses and drawbacks unique to that tribe's technology; e.g. a tribe specialized in fast light weapons might drop weapon heads with +Dam and -Weight as bonuses, and -Physical Pen as a drawback.

Gives us more choices for the gear we use, without taking away from crafting or harvesting.

I leveled my first purple vessel i ever got this campaign without killing a single mob thanks to the change in the paper you combine the wartribes drop. about 4.5k for purple 3.5k for blues that reduces once you hit 16 i think it was(blue ones reduce not purple). I will say i think the raid bosses and group bosses work should change because there drops are just so much better then the regular so i currently just roam and look for them instead of killing in the camp. 

Do i feel the game is more of a grind then last patch? No. Leveling is faster. Maybe rank 9 nodes drops can be adjusted but hitting rank 10 still get a lot of blues.

Please change how major fighting disc drop currently very hard to obtain them. Would be nice if ancients just drop them no matter what form they are in. Feel bad for people that didnt stack up during last campaign.

Death change was a bit to harsh now specially since forts are on timers and if you want to grind a spot not near your temple your s.o.l if the fort in the zone isnt up for attacking.

I like how the forts are under siege for the full hour and wish the keeps were like this. I feel the bane tree or claiming of the keep cuts that hour down and takes away from keeping the stronger factions spread out.

I would love it if you guys would do a stream or q and a that focuses just on pvp for faction campaigns. Stuff your working on adding or thinking of changing to current mechanics in the rule set we are currently testing.

Overall there are a lot of bugs but once there fixed i think 5.9 will be a great patch. 

Posted (edited)

Plentiful Harvest skills are not applying correctly to Skinner Profession in Winter. This is my current bonus.
Screenshot_25.png
I am Maxed skinning 100% trained with these nodes trained alone:
Screenshot_26.png
Screenshot_27.png
Screenshot_28.png

I should be at 3 Plentiful resources in all types of animals. Adding a Skinner rune to my character increases the number to 3, it is a problem with the skill training nodes not the runes.
@thomasblair @vkromas

Edited by Dedolin