Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/22/2019 and 5/23/2019

5.90 Patch Notes and Known Issues

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to The Feedback Thread.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Posted (edited)

Since 5.90 Assassin' Spirit Dart and Backstab from stealth seem to be targeted by the avatar's facing rather than the camera/reticle.

While in stealth the camera is not locked to the avatar's facing, like survival mode. If you are moving left to right behind the target when you begin your attack, the attack will miss. The avatar needs to be facing the target.

I would guess that Ambush and Cheap Shot have the same problem.

Edited by VaMei

36 minutes ago, VaMei said:

... targeted by the avatar's facing rather than the camera/reticle.

The same thing seems to be happening when your character is rooted.  It doesn't matter if you turn your camera to face your mob, the powers still fire off in the direction your character was originally facing.

Ranger Crossslash power now ticks only twice.

Refill timer on trade chests seems to have been changed from 10m to 60m without any notice

I'm seeing really weird effects on the ground (and on corpses laying on the ground) - they pop up during combat and never go away.

groundeffects.jpg

I am still getting that weird popup window somtimes in the top left corner, can't make a screenshot because it locks all key input as long as it's open, for like 10 seconds.

It looks like some debug console, it's white with a blue border on top.

Not a big gamechanger and only happend once in two hours but still, it's there.

logo_v2_banner.png

Posted (edited)

bi9l1xg.pngGetting black screens sometimes when loading into game

One more edit that closing game and reopening didnt fix problem. Another member in my guild had same problem he waited and it fixed itself

went on another char that was loaded into god reach. camped and came back and it was fixed

Edited by Drewcifer
edit to show what it looks lie

6 hours ago, VaMei said:

Since 5.90 Assassin' Spirit Dart and Backstab from stealth seem to be targeted by the avatar's facing rather than the camera/reticle.

While in stealth the camera is not locked to the avatar's facing, like survival mode. If you are moving left to right behind the target when you begin your attack, the attack will miss. The avatar needs to be facing the target.

I would guess that Ambush and Cheap Shot have the same problem.

Duelist Ambush and Snipe have the same problem 

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

bi9l1xg.png

Encountered the same bug and fixed it the same way. Loading into GR then back into the campaign. A guildy logged on and encountered the same bug too.

@Pann @jtoddcoleman

Please make sure you guys account for this when selecting importation rules for the trial of Maeve if it isn't fixed by then. We may need to go to GR and back quite frequently if the bug persists.

On the upside I have yet to encounter the loading zone bug so if you guys were trying to fix that I think you did.

Edited by Andius

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

Block is very clunky right now. It has a hidden CD after it is used. If you block within about 1.5 seconds of releasing the block key, your character will take a block stance but not actually be blocking. 

Posted (edited)

crafting a pistol - on the final build it gives you 2x durability stats to add points to.

I had ( yet again ) 3 flawed assembly in 2 mins, including 2 in a row! are you bloody sure that 2% of fail isnt 20%? its ridiculous and something that crafters have been moaning for ages now and its still happening, just remove that 2% please!  

Snipe on duelist seems to do nothing, if it does it doesn't register on the combat logs nor you see any fly damage.

Sometimes when you use go into stealth then jump into combat, your pips turn to a solid yellow blob and then you cant see how many pips you have. 

Edited by Fefner

1 hour ago, Fefner said:

Snipe on duelist seems to do nothing, if it does it doesn't register on the combat logs nor you see any fly damage.

It works, it knocks enemies down on Dirge. Though when you use the power, it fires where your character is facing rather than were your reticle is facing (you also can't see where you're facing since your model is below ground)

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Posted (edited)

Will-O-Wisps NOT WORKING

What are we even doing here?  Are we just wholesale wasting our time?  I posted about this myself on May 3rd.  Others have posted about it, Skoky JUST posted about it a day or two ago.  I offered video footage. 

All this and it hasn't even made the "known issues" list. Please let me know exactly what I need to do to get your attention on an incredibly class-breaking bug.

Edited by Pann
Fixed the formatting. Please post constructively.

revert back accessory durability lost on death. with current statement 300 durability on accessory/mounts can be broken in 1 siege.

crafting reciepts also can be broken on death. not sure it is working as intended

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

Posted (edited)

I also am getting a Black Screen sometimes when I load in.  Additionally I have no sound now with the latest patch..

*The Black Screen seems to go away if you log out and back in.  The sound, I don't have in my EK or in the Campaign or even when the client launches yet if I alt tab out to my desktop I have sound.

Edited by TaichiGyoza
Update

Posted (edited)
  • Had a piece of slate drop from a hunger crystal.  I think it was a rank 3-ish.
  • Guinecean Duelist replays the first few frames of the sit animation while logging out.
  • One of the exploration soul drops reads as "soul_exploration_10_display_name". (Edit: I made the rune, it's Villein)
Edited by Hyriol

Some of the exploration soul drops are listing as "soul_exploration_##_display_name", ##= 07 or other numbers

When trying to runegate into the Order Temple sometimes it will state that I am in an unsafe area and port me to outside the Order Temple and drop me in the middle of the Rank 3 Warbands, right next to the boss. This has happened once when using the runegate from newbie cave zone to Order Temple, also once when gating back from the Adventure zones to the temple.

Splitting a stack of items positioned in the lower 1/4 of the inventory will cause the split stack window do be displayed so low, that you are unable to interact with any of the buttons, which effectively blocks a good junk of you whole inventory. this can so far only be fixed by completely restarting the game, as logging out will do nothing and the box will stay in place

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Sonicbang said:

Splitting a stack of items positioned in the lower 1/4 of the inventory will cause the split stack window do be displayed so low, that you are unable to interact with any of the buttons, which effectively blocks a good junk of you whole inventory. this can so far only be fixed by completely restarting the game, as logging out will do nothing and the box will stay in place

Split a different stack up higher that you can fully interact with.  You can also hit enter (or type a number in the box and hit enter.   (As a work around). This bug, sadly, has been around for ages and it seems too big a task for the dev team.

Edited by Ble