Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordofCake

5.90 LIVE Bug Reports for 5/22/2019 and 5/23/2019

Recommended Posts

Arrows on the ranger were flying over the enemies head but the hits were still registering.  Hit detection when harvesting feels very loose.  sound and animation not sync'd.  loot on ground was constantly not being picked up necessitating backing up and running over it again multiple times.

Edited by droober

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sound Bugs i found so far, if you fought a risen or were close to one you get the risen attack sound played in intervalls of ^-2 minutes with increasing loudness until it stops and starts after said time again, this also persists if you turn all sound sliders ingame to 0 and when you tab out to desktop.
  • The second one is not really a bug per se but really not good for my ears, if you tab out to desktop while in crowform and tab back in your ear drum explodes because the wing effect of the crow is enhaced to crazy levels for one second.

 

  • Tauren NPC's can charge without any cooldown.
  • Elken NPC's can charge that knock back so fast without any cooldown that i was lately thrown through half a continent by 5 or more knockbacks of that charge without even being able to run 2 meters in between.

           Overall the cooldowns of all NPC mobs need cooldowns dialed up.

  • The GUI on the mainmenu can overlap when you "EXIT" out of the professions tree. You will see the UI element of the campaign overlayed onto the 3 main rows EK/GR/Camp
  • Drops of any kind get stuck inside stones and rocks (destroyable and non-destroybale ones)

 


logo_v2_banner.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found a bug in crafting runic epic compound bow,after puting runestones in bow riser recipe,assembly turns out Jeweled and not Runic bow riser,which means it cant go into runic bow recipe.Could craft runic recurve bow no problem.

Also dmg output on archer is messed up,tested on dummies,epic bow crushing pen and blue quiver piercing pen. does more dmg then same bow with epic crushing quiver by a lot(300-400 on min dmg and 400-600 on max dmg).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chat delay/lag? I have never seen that on any game.

You maybe got a memory leak there? Looked more responsive in the beginning of the campaign.

 


logo_v2_banner.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, gerrylix said:
  • Sound Bugs i found so far, if you fought a risen or were close to one you get the risen attack sound played in intervalls of ^-2 minutes with increasing loudness until it stops and starts after said time again, this also persists if you turn all sound sliders ingame to 0 and when you tab out to desktop.
  • The second one is not really a bug per se but really not good for my ears, if you tab out to desktop while in crowform and tab back in your ear drum explodes because the wing effect of the crow is enhaced to crazy levels for one second.

 

  • Tauren NPC's can charge without any cooldown.
  • Elken NPC's can charge that knock back so fast without any cooldown that i was lately thrown through half a continent by 5 or more knockbacks of that charge without even being able to run 2 meters in between.

           Overall the cooldowns of all NPC mobs need cooldowns dialed up.

  • The GUI on the mainmenu can overlap when you "EXIT" out of the professions tree. You will see the UI element of the campaign overlayed onto the 3 main rows EK/GR/Camp
  • Drops of any kind get stuck inside stones and rocks (destroyable and non-destroybale ones)

 

The weird risen sound bug is hearable in EU/Halychyna/Jingletap's Respite Fort. First i thought the risen are triggereing something, but now i thing some Risen is stuck under that forts map or something similar.


logo_v2_banner.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While harvesting, a large number of drops from nodes won't be picked up and will vanish as you run over them.  Starting paying more attention to it as I only got 3 purple ore out of a 6 purple critical hit.  It can largely be avoided when grouping with another player while harvesting, as they will be able to pick up and see stuff you run over and though you picked up.  It's a rather old bug but it has seemed to have gotten worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that when trying to walk and turn at the same time using a laptop touchpad that the turning was almost impossible.  Turning in general with a touchpad was almost unplayable.  Definitely would not be able to survive multiplayer combat with a touchpad.

I know typically a touchpad is lousy in general, but it would be nice if it was at least playable.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dirge impale

i think I have a handle on the inconsistencies. 

1) camera angle has you looking at the feet. If you look up and aim center mass it hits more consistently. Something I think could be fixed by allowing us to adjust our crosshairs location. Other mmos that had small races like this that allowed custom crosshairs were real QoL improvements.

2) it seems like the switching between trays messes up where the crosshairs are positioned only for melee tray. If I’m missing impale I pretend the crosshairs are where they would be in survival tray and it hits consistently. Other moves also would go off this positioning too. Again allowing us to position the crosshairs ourselves may help this. 

Question I’d like an answer about. Is it intentional for stealth moves to use WASD to aim and melee tray to use mouse to aim?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 8:41 AM, Ussiah said:

I believe 350 is a "Hard" cap, IE can't get above it.

 

It occurred to me last night that before the last wipe I had a blue Guinie with a cap of 352.xx. Which was reached. Unless something changed In 5.9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Could you please fix the physic? Each net/pull make your character glitch in the floor at the highest floor of the keep....

 

Edited by Vlaana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vlaana said:

Hello,

Could you please fix the physic? Each net/pull make your character glitch in the floor at the highest floor of the keep....

 

The keeps are crazy buggy and have been since I’ve been playing. Druid bombs fall thru the same floor, but then some how ones from the bottom apparently now spawn up top.  Can blink thru gates. People have been falling into the tree and getting stuck inside of it. Idk if you can still scale the walls or if the login/out trick near the gate. The original 5.9 patch allowed Guinie to tunnel inside the walls and move around undetectable. (I was impressed that next day after reporting that last one it was fixed). 

Edited by oneply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot load at all and getting stuck on the loading screen

is happened since yesterday when I was trying to do a livestream on another note

doing the live stream we randomly got killed with nothing inside this may be a bug

here is the video 

note the video has not been released to the public yet

due to that were still working on the description end  the episode series

I will link the video with a timestamp

 

debug is as follows 

getting hit by 1 damage and after a short amount of time the full amount of health   spell is called : allfather's wrath   

it was like in invisible camp there was nothing around us

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, marvinNL said:

I cannot load at all and getting stuck on the loading screen

is happened since yesterday when I was trying to do a livestream on another note

doing the live stream we randomly got killed with nothing inside this may be a bug

here is the video 

note the video has not been released to the public yet

due to that were still working on the description end  the episode series

I will link the video with a timestamp

 

debug is as follows 

getting hit by 1 damage and after a short amount of time the full amount of health   spell is called : allfather's wrath   

it was like in invisible camp there was nothing around us

 

You got too close to another factions Runegate (Order's). You get a debuff at that point and if you dont leave the parcel/area within a couple minutes you get killed.

Its meant to stop people from runegate camping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isn't it easier to make a barrier to prevent people from accidentally entering ?  or make it so that you can clearly see that it is the Enemy Territory ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The minor attention to detail does not do anything.  It is the only crafting minor that does not show up in the crafting UI so I decided to test it thoroughly to see if it even functions.  The minor was equipped and placed in the passive slot.  I crafted white picks a different risk tiers to perfect max all amazing rolls with and without attention to detail.  The results for with and without attention to detail at all stages were the exact same.  Disappointing to find that the minor that theoretically should be the best crafting minor doesn't even function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was in a group of 2, saw 2 chaos afk at an outpost, decided to kill them but either of us got the kills or assist from them?  Managed to get loot from one of them but the others grave just disappeared which we thought it was strange. Both were in guilds and it was about 2hrs ago.

p.s sorry if it was anyone on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, marvinNL said:

isn't it easier to make a barrier to prevent people from accidentally entering ?  or make it so that you can clearly see that it is the Enemy Territory ?

A toast message(writing appears) when you enter the area.

You also get a debuff at the upper right stating enemy territory.

Sorry this was not clear to you but seems like a lot of prompts are given you just did not pay attention to them.

 

If you think a barrier system would be better I would propose that in feedback thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chat lag is back - takes like 10-15 seconds to post something and its empty

I had to wait in a queue to get into Krim kingdom ? ( No keep here)

killed a Ranger Captain every 30 minutes all day--

 

 No Goggles- Have now killed bosses for 2weeks with no goggle drop...

I did get a leatherworking tool...


www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...