Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LordofCake

5.90 LIVE Feed Back for 5/22/2019 and 5/23/2019

9 hours ago, nerion said:

In addition, the "People's Elbow" needs to be addressed. Alpha Warrior Neckbreaker is pretty ridiculous AoE damage and CC. 

Didn’t they nerf crit dmg so people aren’t at the cap instantly? 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

One note on the terrible durability loss, which looks like it may be a bug: you take a durability hit to your items at the time you release your crow. You take a *second* hit at the time you revive.

Hey! I've recently joined the game and have been farming around on my own for a while. I'm really impressed by the Amazing amount of choices the game gives you, creating an actual weapon has never felt more "Real" than this in an MMORPG. I mean, actually depending on my skills and on the materials I get, the stuff I makes is better or worse. I love this. Toh there is 1 issue I'm currently dealing with: Finding a path to follow.

I do not know if I missed something or if I'm currently not understanding, I've been roaming around the faction temple for a while and there are some things I didn't understand:

1) Is it normal I can't sell items to merchants? My balance is sad and just by killing village monsters it takes a lot to gain certain amounts of gold. I know I should be able to farm to easly obtain materials and Create stuff on my own, but then wont the NPCs be meaningless?

2) I learned that I need to create a "Mount" item to run faster, but following online guides doesn't help, because the Mount isn't anymore where it was before. Since buying it for 500 gold is taking me a lot, isn't there a fastest way to do this?

3)Is it normal that I haven't made a single Discipline gem yet? I saw some being sold at the NPC, but always same issue with gold. How do I create them? I mean, just today I learned that the stonemasonry is WAY too usefull, but I feel like I haven't even taken the "Noob stuff" that I usually get at gamestart. 

4)Is it normal also that whenever I join the game I get a new longsword and a new shield? Kinda annoying now

Sorry for all this stuff, I hope someone is able to fill the holes I have left in my path ><

Crafting Feedback:

Necromancy

Humerus - Most of the Humerus stats(dmg type caps) are useless. There is no possible way to get close to cap for the damage types EXCEPT for vindicator which does it using it's base abilities(which seems like an oversight to me).

Crit Hit Dmg CAP Hands - These have also become useless with the new weapon stats. Players won't ever get close to 200% in this iteration.

Runics

Esoteric Runestones - now provide 0.18% damage mod before being put in a weapon(EPIC). I'd rather not even have this step and have one less crafting profession needed. *insert juice/squeeze quote*

3 hours ago, Ussiah said:

Crafting Feedback:

Necromancy

Humerus - Most of the Humerus stats(dmg type caps) are useless. There is no possible way to get close to cap for the damage types EXCEPT for vindicator which does it using it's base abilities(which seems like an oversight to me)

Untrue. 

13 hours ago, Drewcifer said:

Naming the pages from wartribes 1 - 10 has newer players think they need pages 1 - 10 to craft the item. 

I’m sure they plan on making the books grindier by requiring each page. Make em while you can. 

3 hours ago, Ussiah said:

Crafting Feedback:

Necromancy

Crit Hit Dmg CAP Hands - These have also become useless with the new weapon stats. Players won't ever get close to 200% in this iteration.

Pit fighter Champion has 207%, gear is a huge part in this.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vanboozled said:

Pit fighter Champion has 207%, gear is a huge part in this.

Not with new weapons and new jewelry. Get to crafting.

Edited by Ussiah

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, oneply said:

Untrue. 

Please cite example

unknown.png

You know of a way to get one of these SPECIFIC stats above 30% and not be a Vindicator?

Example of Stat: "Fire Damage Bonus"

Edited by Ussiah

Posted (edited)

If God's Reach is supposed to be for newbies and rank 5 and below.

Can we make it so the campaign is only 6 and above?

If I want to farm rank 5 or below, I'll go to GR, in the campaign world it's useless and just a waste of a resource spot.

Right now, the nodes are just an unneeded tax on the server/performance since no one will farm them if they know they could safely do it on GR.

Obviously, keep the temple/beachhead low rank.

Edited by Ussiah

I strongly recommend to monitor playerbase, especially on eu server before introdusing new maps. new map with 6 keeps makes it less chance to fight factions and eat more time to travel instead of actual fight (for 500+ online it can be true but 40-50 online with 6 keeps is something I do not understand)

ontop of this even splitted forces between maps do not help to get stable connect. servers keep disconnecting players back to lobby (with party lost which is critically bug) and sometimes we also get freezes.

sieges every day is not so fun with current durability lost and playerbase. siege should be event, conflict. with reason, with reward.  for example, I would like to see 1-2 keep per day max but first you should do something with zerg and respawn system coz 1 force death mean lose in siege for attackers

current sieges for me are simulator of running. between maps.

fort capturing windows 1h - you can play this yourself, really.

the problem is what you trying to make rules for GvG theme parks inside sandbox with loot.

if you want theme park, just copy-paste Teso/Guild wars system, do not need to reinvent the wheel

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

I agree that the 6 keep map wasn't a good choice.

Just not enough players to support it.

Additionally I would love to see Sieges moved to every 48 hours or 3 days a week. This would probably require Keeps to be worth less though.

Posted (edited)

I am trying really hard to roll with the changes that the developers are making, realizing its still pre-alpha, but well your game just flat out sucks to play at the moment, and your playerbase is letting you know, 7 people on the NA server on a Sunday morning... that is just sad.

I actually dont mind alot of the changes that you have decided to make but when you decided to roll them out all together and make the game at least twice as hard to accomplish anything, that was your mistake.

You now have the insane durability loss, double if not triple death shroud, deciding if you want to actually run to a fort keep or not, NPC's that are completley stupid with no cooldowns,   Its great fighting wartribes um no its not.  I thought they were supposed to be similar to your average player? Could someone please show me the spec where Assasins can stun every 3 seconds, or champions that can knock down every 2 to 3 seconds, I would love to build that. 

Zombies that hit for 1500-2000 no matter where you are in respect to them, I have been behind them by the end of that attack and I still get hit, I have stunned them before the attack goes off and still been hit, have any of you tried to even level a gold vessel in this system? Good luck having to kill rank 7's at level 10 with still no skills really or health, go ahead developers one of you go try to level a gold vessel in this system, and let me know how much fun you just had..

You need some drastic changes or I hate to say it this game might die before it ever gets out of the gate, I am watching more and more people leaving at this point, and man you need the player base for success, hopefully you will right the ship  Thank god you guys increased those server limits though huh? 2500 per server in our dreams I guess

Edited by seastodd

49 minutes ago, seastodd said:

I am trying really hard to roll with the changes that the developers are making, realizing its still pre-alpha, but well your game just flat out sucks to play at the moment, and your playerbase is letting you know, 7 people on the NA server on a Sunday morning... that is just sad.

I am purposely not logging in to the game to show my dislike for the current direction. Perhaps their solution to game performance was to run off enough players till the server code could handle the load....

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

I am purposely not logging in to the game to show my dislike for the current direction. Perhaps their solution to game performance was to run off enough players till the server code could handle the load....

I spent at least an hour last night running through zones looking for anyone to fight...and I found no one, there literally is zero load at the moment so they accomplished that, if I want to pvp right now in a PVP based game I can either look forever for a fight or just wait to get rolled by balance with double numbers, or just go join balance and roll the few people we find with double numbers, it flat out sucks at the moment

Edited by seastodd

1 hour ago, seastodd said:

I spent at least an hour last night running through zones looking for anyone to fight...and I found no one, there literally is zero load at the moment so they accomplished that, if I want to pvp right now in a PVP based game I can either look forever for a fight or just wait to get rolled by balance with double numbers, or just go join balance and roll the few people we find with double numbers, it flat out sucks at the moment

Its also a 3 day holiday weekend in the US so low pop might also be that people are out and about away from their computers. That said, there are some issues with the current build. I have seen the new death mechanic alter game play for some of the folks I group with... specifically they fight naked because any death is a huge durability hit to equipped gear.  While i am not 100% opposed to naked fisticuffs 😁... it does seem a little broken.  I also have some folks not willing to log in due to the death mechanic, which is a shame because an awful lot of this current patch is amazing.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Gremel said:

Its also a 3 day holiday weekend in the US so low pop might also be that people are out and about away from their computers. That said, there are some issues with the current build. I have seen the new death mechanic alter game play for some of the folks I group with... specifically they fight naked because any death is a huge durability hit to equipped gear.  While i am not 100% opposed to naked fisticuffs 😁... it does seem a little broken.  I also have some folks not willing to log in due to the death mechanic, which is a shame because an awful lot of this current patch is amazing.

I agree I find a ton of the patch fantastic.. the visuals and such and I am still playing, but they need to switch their direction, Seriously leveling the gold vessel with all the changes is next to impossible, You have about 4k less health than you used to have, because of the armor change, you have no skills, and you need to kill an r5 at level 1 for the 50xp. I think you need to kill about 40 of them just to go from 1 to 2 on a gold vessel, when you are forced to bandage and wait between every kill its just stupid, gets old in about 10 minutes.  All they need to do is make white stuff (including gold) worth something for purple level 25's, I have already suggested a fifth of an experience point. So a stack of white ore or 200 gold would be worth about 40 xp..

Now you could go deck yourself out in some nice purple or gold gear to make it a little easier, but have fun with that cause your gear will all break around level 15... from just straight being in combat mode all that time, even if you dont die

Edited by seastodd

I feel your pain, I have a purple vessel that is sitting in the lobby waiting for my white/green vessels to gather up enough wartribe scrolls to rank up the purple.  I have no desire to grind out levels via monster kills on any vessel above blue.