• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jah

Jah's Reports on the Trial of Maeve

2 hours ago, Jah said:

Balance 115 vs Order 53 vs Chaos 48 as of scoreboard

People with score on the scoreboard (People with Score, Kills or Crafting)
Balance 109, Order 47, Chaos 41

So yeah balance has over half the population so there no wonder why they have all the keeps. Called this long before this campaign even started.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

19 minutes ago, veeshan said:

So yeah balance has over half the population so there no wonder why they have all the keeps. Called this long before this campaign even started.

You do have to play to win. Your guild tapped out before this campaign even started.

IhhQKY6.gif

Posted (edited)

We'll see what happens. ArtCraft basically prompted a break from the playerbase with the long gap between trials. While I appreciated the chance to focus on school and the fact that it's spring / nice out in the US right now, a lot of the time when people take breaks they find other games. People are growing disinterested in the continued faction imbalance and I know we've lost a lot of people to Conqueror's Blade.

I was hopeful with FoE coming this side that this would be our best campaign yet as they seem like a tight crew but Chaos was a complete no-show at sieges tonight, and the Order turnout was completely underwhelming by everyone but FoE.

We'll see how things turn out, and if we can rally some numbers to get some decent fights going this campaign. The real question is what is Balance going to do if they don't? Post pictures of green maps every night and fight nobody? Sounds fun...

Edited by Andius

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Thalenax said:

Jah you do realize that this is pre-alpha, right? 

Shouldn’t we test the game like it’s going to be played?  If we don’t show them how ruthless the players will be how would they ever build welfare systems in preparation for the tears of those who are less organized and vastly out skilled?  

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

7 hours ago, Andius said:

We'll see how things turn out, and if we can rally some numbers to get some decent fights going this campaign. The real question is what is Balance going to do if they don't? Post pictures of green maps every night and fight nobody? Sounds fun...

Winning is its own reward.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

11 minutes ago, nerion said:

You guys took relatively balanced factions and decided to merge two of them. This is the end result of that decision. Winning is its own reward, right?

If your side isn't showing up, you aren't going to win. Did your guild/alliance/faction even try last night? Or did you not even show up and then use that fact to demonstrate that we outnumber you?

IhhQKY6.gif

How much of Transcendence has logged in and done something to get on score board?

How much of UDL Alliance?

Did Balance force infernal to come to that side?

Complaining about numbers, when your regular don't want to log in isn't an issue about numbers. I am sorry people on a faction want to play and other's dont.

Instead of blaming a side for logging in, maybe ask your side why they don't.

Posted (edited)

I'm not concerned with numbers. As the game grows so will the guilds and organizations.

I can say I am primarily concerned with game systems that need major adjustments, balance passes that are desperately needed, and more of the game being fleshed out. We're still missing an entire class...

Pre-Alpha is just that. Because we paid to play doesn't mean my expectations of HOW the game will work right now are going to change. As I've said a dozen times over, Pre-Alpha glory means nothing. What really matters is everything post game launch. I enjoy the fights with all guilds and look forward to giving feedback that helps change this game into a dynamic, hardcore, and fun throne war simulator MMO that I backed the vision of! 

Edited by realblankspace
grammar

2 minutes ago, realblankspace said:

I'm not concerned with numbers. As the game grows so will the guilds and organizations.

I can say I am primarily concerned with game systems that need major adjustments, balance passes that are desperately needed, and more of the game being fleshed out. We're still missing an entire class...

Pre-Alpha is just that. Because we paid to play doesn't mean my expectations of HOW the game will work right now are going to change. As I've said a dozen times over, Pre-Alpha glory means nothing. What really matters is everything post game launch. I enjoy the fights with all guilds and look forward to giving feedback that helps change this game into a dynamic, hardcore, and fun throne war simulator MMO that I backed the vision of! 

I'm glad you feel that way......but obviously other players dont feel the same

18 minutes ago, realblankspace said:

As I've said a dozen times over, Pre-Alpha glory means nothing.

It's very John Bender breakfast club to brag about how little effort you've put in and how little you care. 

3218074_orig.jpg?233

We get it.  You're a cool loner/rake/libertine who won't conform to society's standards and will mock those who try.  Jah's gona take his 12 gold badges and voltron those bitches into a supreme trial of jtodd badge that's allows him to ignore blair math on a 12 hour cd (10 sec use). 

wiDfyPp.png

What you did was a valid strategy. You guys are in a very strong position.

However, y'all  were literally choosing the amount of numbers to send to fights, last campaign. This was to make the fight competitive for you.

We had decent balance between factions before. You guys got the numbers to dominate. Balance is mostly unified. The other factions aren't. This leads to where we are now.

Sign in to follow this