Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Andius

Roleplay Inn Crafting Guide

The site is currently under construction and this guide is a rough draft version. If you're an experienced crafter feel free to call me on it anywhere I'm wrong. My point in posting this as of now is to get feedback so I can make this as good of a guide as possible

Also, this text guide is a precursor to my next video guide which will cover the same subject, but will likely be followed by more text guides while I order in a new microphone and setup for more professional quality videos. Both will exist alongside each other once that is made. That being all being said enjoy:

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

Posted (edited)

Put in some more time tonight and wrapped up my Gathering Guide much faster than anticipated

https://www.roleplayinn.com/crowfall-gathering-guide/

Next on the agenda is likely editing in a section about crafting stations to the crafting guide. A third of these text guides will likely be in the works in the near future so I can give my editor a heart attack when she gets around to editing these all for me. Still deciding what subject to focus on next. 

Edited by Andius

21 hours ago, Andius said:

The site is currently under construction and this guide is a rough draft version. If you're an experienced crafter feel free to call me on it anywhere I'm wrong. My point in posting this as of now is to get feedback so I can make this as good of a guide as possible

Also, this text guide is a precursor to my next video guide which will cover the same subject, but will likely be followed by more text guides while I order in a new microphone and setup for more professional quality videos. Both will exist alongside each other once that is made. That being all being said enjoy:

6 hours ago, Andius said:

Put in some more time tonight and wrapped up my Gathering Guide much faster than anticipated

https://www.roleplayinn.com/crowfall-gathering-guide/

Next on the agenda is likely editing in a section about crafting stations to the crafting guide. A third of these text guides will likely be in the works in the near future so I can give my editor a heart attack when she gets around to editing these all for me. Still deciding what subject to focus on next. 

good stuff. for the crafting/harvesting guides, i'd suggest you touch upon the grade tiers/colours perhaps?

75BXmY2.png

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

good stuff. for the crafting/harvesting guides, i'd suggest you touch upon the grade tiers/colours perhaps?

75BXmY2.png

Good suggestion. I'll put that on the agenda. 

6 hours ago, gerrylix said:

Really nice write up, have you ever thought of going the wiki road?

I've thought a lot about wikis. I've worked on them before and they are a lot of work. From what I've seen of all the CF wikis people are trying to start I'd need to put in hundreds of hours to get any of them to the level of a useful resource people will keep coming back to again and again, and then of course follow that up with a lot of time spent continually updating them. I might be willing to do that, but I'd need to have a discussion with the person running it before undertaking a project of that scale.