Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Pestyphus

Lvl 25 passives ?

I just looked over the ranger skill tree and most stuff seems pretty clear. Unfortunatly the lvl 25 passives arent expained at all, Could someone list me what exactly "Trick Shots" , "Aero Spin" and "Booby Traps" do ?

Thanks in advance,

Pest

Trick shots give you the ability to move on normal combattrayspeed while using charged shots (LMB of the Bow) and buffs the Doubleshot from earlier in the tree. Double shot increases the DMG of Charged Shots while that Buff is running. To get the Buff you can just simply use any Charged Ability of the bow, no matter how long its charged as long it hits a target.

Aero spin stacks permanently up until it reaches 10 stacks. If you use aero spin it will use all the stacks you have to increase the dmg of daggerspin.

Booby Traps cuts the CDs of your 3 Traps in halv and adds extra effects on it. The explosion Trap gets a stonger Dot, while it will the knockup on it as example

On 5/24/2019 at 12:29 PM, Pestyphus said:

I just looked over the ranger skill tree and most stuff seems pretty clear. Unfortunatly the lvl 25 passives arent expained at all, Could someone list me what exactly "Trick Shots" , "Aero Spin" and "Booby Traps" do ?

Thanks in advance,

Pest

If you mouse over the words in brackets (can be tricky at times), it’ll give you a description of the power

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.