Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheMap

Bring Back Hunger Dome

Gathering for the little amount of pvp currently available has burnt out a lot of players. Give us something to do that satisfies our pvp needs.

Temporary hunger dome until this loop is sorted out.

Leave the campaign up for those who want to continue in it

I'd love somewhere I could go that would guarrantee I get exposure to PvP.  This game right now is the opposite of that.  Myself and many others are hanging on by a thread waiting to see if that has changed.  Many others have already left.   I don't want to play minecraft, and I don't want to play PvAnimal.

I really think that the developers of this game do not realize/cannot see whats happening right now.  If they can, I'd think they'd be doing something exactly like what you recommended or similar. 

Even this would be better:

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

I had fun in Hunger Dome years ago like any other Battle Royale games, and I`m playing BF V now in Firestorm BR Halvøy a huge map, and EA and Dice will have a new map this night tomorrow so looking forward to that in BF V, but Hunger Dome just make sure less players bother with the Crowfall campaign, and the acitivty has been a topic and struggle with it since they Artcraft launched this project, and I was here on day 1 when they advertised Crowfall. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Unfortunately I don't think the campaign can be fixed quick enough to ensure players stick around to test. Atleast with the option like @Ble mentioned, duels or 5v5's in hunger dome could keep people around CF until they can sort out the issues with the grind fest currently plaguing the campaign.

There are some people who are just here for crafting and/or gathering, I'm sure.  But that percentage is surely very small to the percentage of people here to PvP.

So, you have >90% of the population who wants to pvp, but the content is >90% PvE, gathering and crafting.

So yeah, find a way for us to get ahold of each others necks.

People worried about numbers?  Hunger Dome only allows you to enter with 1 group, be that 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 players.  The numbers argument disappears IMMEDIATELY.

The gearing and vessels argument will probably go away too after groups film themselves winning in whites.

32 minutes ago, Ble said:

There are some people who are just here for crafting and/or gathering, I'm sure.  But that percentage is surely very small to the percentage of people here to PvP.

So, you have >90% of the population who wants to pvp, but the content is >90% PvE, gathering and crafting.

So yeah, find a way for us to get ahold of each others necks.

People worried about numbers?  Hunger Dome only allows you to enter with 1 group, be that 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 players.  The numbers argument disappears IMMEDIATELY.

The gearing and vessels argument will probably go away too after groups film themselves winning in whites.

Sure that may quiet down some of these guys. I just want people to stop running off to play Smite or Mordhau for the pvp fix and get in on some actual pvp in crowfall. People get tired of logging in to hit rocks.

1 hour ago, TheMap said:

Gathering for the little amount of pvp currently available has burnt out a lot of players. Give us something to do that satisfies our pvp needs.

Temporary hunger dome until this loop is sorted out.

Leave the campaign up for those who want to continue in it

I think a hunger dome would be a great temporary solution. I was excited for the new campaign, but I find myself logging in less and less.

1 hour ago, Ble said:

I'd love somewhere I could go that would guarrantee I get exposure to PvP.  This game right now is the opposite of that.  Myself and many others are hanging on by a thread waiting to see if that has changed.  Many others have already left.   I don't want to play minecraft, and I don't want to play PvAnimal.

I really think that the developers of this game do not realize/cannot see whats happening right now.  If they can, I'd think they'd be doing something exactly like what you recommended or similar. 

Even this would be better:

unknown.png

Ive become increasingly convinced none of the devs actually play the game. And I mean play it like the rest of us have to. If they did I think a lot of our gripes would be addressed. 

I wouldn't say they don't play it, but they definitely don't play it as much as some of the testers. We need a means of pvp that doesn't require us to harvest for days to build something that doesn't work. 

This is a great idea! Would love to see it where we can pick up different runes and everyone has a base set of gear and weapons to test 5-man teams in the hunger dome setting.

Just set up an arena "world" where you can free for all outside of the Arena parcel but inside is a que for a structured map area. People moving to the arena area would still need to defend themselves but once in the area proper they could que and show off. (Make the area part of the free cities maybe as exhibition matches.) Give xp, but it is for an arena tagged vessel only.  Gear is also provided and arena only.