Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Yumx

Warstory: The Slaughter in Kurro - Siege 13 v 61

Posted (edited)

These are all the action parts of the siege (it was all livestreamed with no delay). I tried to keep the video to only action parts, but still ended up being a long video 😅

We had captured Chaos' favourite keep the day before, and they wanted it back. The fight dragged out for a long time, long enough for Order to also show up and join in.
Props to the other balance guys (especially BSF and Scarlett), most of them with little to no gear they still made a big difference!

Nerf guards?

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Posted (edited)

Balista Damage OP..... and thats not me joking.

Hate how it works, should be friendly fire or nerfed.

Also shouldn't be able to fire it into tree room.

EDIT: Not trying to take away from your victory, you guys did very well and obviously had great cohesion and coordination. Please don't take my opinion of the way balistas are as trying to detract from that.

Edited by Ussiah

1 hour ago, Ussiah said:

Balista Damage OP..... and thats not me joking.

Hate how it works, should be friendly fire or nerfed.

Also shouldn't be able to fire it into tree room.

EDIT: Not trying to take away from your victory, you guys did very well and obviously had great cohesion and coordination. Please don't take my opinion of the way balistas are as trying to detract from that.

No I agree, it's crazy strong, especially when the enemy doesn't pay attention to it.

I would like to see it tuned down for sure 😁

pJ5xyok.png

I dunno, I feel if it didn’t do good dmg, it would just be ignored.

It’s also super easy to kill them since  no one runs Engineer on a main.

Shooting into the tree room is a bit much though.   You’re given no opportunity to avoid it and if you’re already past the wall, you can’t really kill it either.  

They could give it set rotating limits to keep it from being faced inward and then also give a few inner points, like where the 4 guards are on islands out from the ToL room, where you could defend inside the courtyard as well.

1 minute ago, Ble said:

I dunno, I feel if it didn’t do good dmg, it would just be ignored.

It’s also super easy to kill them since  no one runs Engineer on a main.

Yeah it's about finding the right balance.

They should still be worth crafting/bringing to a siege, and they shouldn't be so strong that 1 single ballista can wipe 30 people that doesn't pay attention to it.
Maybe make the fire a dispellable dot?

I would love to see more varieties of ballistas, like a poison/disease one, one that can make a lot of control but little to no damage (aoe stuns, knockbacks, roots etc.)

pJ5xyok.png

Sign in to follow this