Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Azsh

5/30/19 Test Server And Rewards Question

Posted (edited)

Hi All,

2 things...

1. Looks like the test server is still down due to the client error...did anyone get in at all? and any news of when it might go "live"?

2. As such will you (Developers) extend the dates for the 4 hrs for the Saphire Cup...

And on a side note, anyone get the Oak cup? I certainly put in4 hours on test but have not received it.

Thanks,

Azsh

Edited by Azsh

Azsh

They will announce when the previous rewards have been handed out. I don't think the oak cup has been awarded yet, but I really don't pay that much attention to it. I'm on TEST quite a bit regardless.

No one has been able to get in yet. They will probably extend the deadline since TEST has been down since 5.9 went to LIVE. That's what they did previously. As for when it will be up? No idea, but I would expect some time today so we can test over the weekend.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:52 PM, Azsh said:

Hi All,

2 things...

1. Looks like the test server is still down due to the client error...did anyone get in at all? and any news of when it might go "live"?

2. As such will you (Developers) extend the dates for the 4 hrs for the Saphire Cup...

And on a side note, anyone get the Oak cup? I certainly put in4 hours on test but have not received it.

Thanks,

Azsh

HI Azsh,

I'll inquire about the duration for the Sapphire cup rewards. Keep your eyes peeled for Oak Cup announcements, they have not been sent out yet.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this